I dance 'n' drill U (Excadrill) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head

I needed a strong fairy check, and something to be able to take psychics, moonblasts etc easily, and then either bait a switch out or KO the threat.
My team is weak to fairies, so excadrill fits this perfectly. Rockslide for coverage on talonflame, and things like pinsir/heracross.
EQ and iron head for stab, and coverage.

Land 'o' tail (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Tail
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- U-turn

I chose landorus as my check for Talonflame, he can easily take a bravebird and live, then turn around with Stone edge and pop it. with choice scarf it outspeeds alot of threats, and can dodge earthquakes for excadrill if its balloon is popped.
U-turn is for threats like Latios/latias and alakazam, iron tail for fairy coverage, EQ for stab.

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor

My teams defogger. it is very rare I wont get off a defog with this beast, she provides alot of coverage, and pumps out alot of damage. isnt much to be said about her, but she has saved me a lot.
A stab life orb'd draco meteor/psyshock isnt anything to laugh at, even for a wall like chansey.

Plant (Venusaur) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Sleep Powder

This is my wall/stall/spA. Mega venusaur has great resistances, and can take care of fairies, water and can take care of greninja with relative ease.
I wasn't sure on synthesis at first, but if i combo it with Sleep powder, and force them to either switch out or wait till it wakes up i can 99% of the time get one off to keep venusaur healthy

Fuck Your Walls (Keldeo) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hydro pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Icy Wind
As the name suggests, keldeo is my wall breaker. my team can be walled fairly hard by things like a slowro or chansey. so thats where this beast comes in. it shreds nearly all the common walls, and pumps out massive damage. ferrothorn is a gauranteed 2HKO and a chansey is a gauranteed 1HKO.
Aqua jet may be a phys moe, but it turns keldeo into a great revenge killer.

NOM NOM NOM (Garchomp) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock
- Outrage
- Earthquake

my standard lead. can usually get off stealth rocks, and a few outrages. its a fairly agressive start, but it works well. there are few leads that can stop it setting up, as it can usually just kill them if they try; but things like whimsicott and klefki can prove a hassle.
but, they're easily solved by a quick EQ, or otherwise.

Last edited:
Hey there nice team ^^

Aqua jet keldeo w/choice specs? I really doubt it does any damaged at all, and I would suggest running hydro pump instead, also hp flying > ice wind could be an option too! as you seem pretty megasaur weak, outside of latias

Keldeo
Fuck Your Walls (Keldeo) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Icy Wind/hp flying

If venu is your wall, then I would suggest running less speed, and some hp ^^

Plant (Venusaur) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 232 HP / 4 def/ 252 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis
- Sleep Powder

Lastly I don't really see any need for excadrill on this team, and I would suggest running a bisharp instead, this will allow use opponent defog as setup, but you will lose the possibility of switching into stronger moonblasts... On the other hand you can handle mawile a bit better than with exca.

Bisharp
Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

That's it for me, hope it helped ^^

Aqua jet is there just for revenge killing, honestly. I'll replace it with hydro, but id like to keep Icy wind. (could replace it for hp ice?)

as megasaur hasnt really caused me many problems yet, in all honesty. i had one problem with it when it was in hte sun and got off a growth, other then that havent had any trouble.

Venu is a pseudo wall, I guess you could say, ill try that set up but I prefer it to have speed so it can outspeed other walls. I'll have to do some research and see how much it needs to outspeed a few of the popular walls, and threats. so far, the late game megasaur has been cleaning up very nicely for me.

the main reason for exca is for the mold breaker, it allows me to hit things like gengar, latias and other things HARD with EQ. aswell as it resisting fairies, and being able to deal with all the main threats to my team. Bisharps weaknesses dont really synergise too well with the team, I'll try it out witht he other changes you suggested and post bac after.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)