Priority Cup [Heracronite and Flinch Items banned!]

I think banning mega heracross and kings rock would be the best option. Mega Hera is undeniably broken, but the other skill link users, cloyster and cincinno, are pretty easy to wall. However, if given a kings rock then they have the ability to bullshit their way past the checks/counter. It's almost like swagplay, except instead of getting confused and para'd, you just straight up die.

They may prove to be broken even without kings rock, but for now I say just ban mega heracross+kings rock and see how the meta is from there.

King's Rock+any other Flinch-adding items. (Razor Fang, I think, was the only other one?)

But yeah that'd be my main concern is a less reliable but more lethal version of Haxmons Skuntank being a thing.

Taking it from STABmons, yes, I believe a King's Rock ban would be best for this metagame, especially what with PriorityFlinch and all.

Well since someone nommed priority cup for omotm, i'm just gonna go ahead and ban both mega heracross and king's rock, so that if it miraculously wins it'll be a more fun meta to play.

As for guys who are interested in playing the meta join aqua.psim.us for battles and test out the meta!

The bans aren't updated yet but it should be done tomorrow. So, it might be the last chance for using the op mega hera or hax people with king's rock ;]

do the status moves get priority too?
Interesting you had to say that. I actually posted the idea with status moves getting priority as well. But the mods thought it was too complex. So I had to cut it off to get the OM approved.

If you read the OP, it only mentions moves with BP. So, to answer your question, no.

Oh. That explains why sableye was the mascot pokemon lol.

btw there's something i was curious about:

1. How do you think the special priority moves (ember, bubble, mega drain, thundershock and other stuff i don't remember) will fare in this meta?

What pokemon will be good users of it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)