Probabley won't use this team.

You might want to put Beautiful Skin on skarmory at first until people stop using Magnezone. Then go back to leftovers (which of course will make people use magnezone again, vish).

That azelf gets walled by steel types. Flamethrower over explosion, i mean how many explosions do you really need.

I'm felling iffy about scarfed electivire. I mean it works, but you're not utilizing electric engine and that seems like a shame. :[

You could always lose Scheme. It'd not necessary with Raikou.

Anyways, rework that Mence. DDMence absolutely needs Lefties and Feather Rest or Stealth Rock and Sandstream will kill it. Optionally, you could make it CBMence and just completely forget about Recovery.

There is no reason for Electivire to hold Adherence Scarf. Its trait is an automatic Speed Boost on electric moves. If you bring it in on an Electric move, it will get the Speed Boost of Adherence Scarf and still be able to switch attacks. The ideal hold item is Life Orb. EQ/TB/IP/CC is the most coverage ever, only Swampert will pose problems.

I already have that set don't I :S and I'd rather just have the speed from hte get go, rather than have to set it up. Ya, 3 life orbers is enough anyway, I'll just give Mence Leftovers.

Life Orb on Electivire with Wish support, otherwise Leftovers. That's my general thoughts on him. However, if you keep your team as it is, Choice Scarf is your only real way to stop Tyranitar sweeping after it gets in a Dragon Dance. Even then it requires a sacrifice or some perfect prediction to get it in. Relying on a 80% accurate move to stop is a similarly shaky prospect. Also, 308 is enough to outspeed Ninjask.

Metagross might survive an Earthquake (87 - 100% with your spread). Azelf and Raikou will outspeed the Adamant ones, but can't OHKO him.

Tyranitar may have a reasonably difficult time getting in on your team, but if he gets in on Skarmory you've got some problems. SandStream also buggers up the majority of your team.

Using Rhysuperior over Skarm would help to solve this.

Life Orb on Electivire with Wish support, otherwise Leftovers. That's my general thoughts on him. However, if you keep your team as it is, Choice Scarf is your only real way to stop Tyranitar sweeping after it gets in a Dragon Dance. Even then it requires a sacrifice or some perfect prediction to get it in. Relying on a 80% accurate move to stop is a similarly shaky prospect. Also, 308 is enough to outspeed Ninjask.

Metagross might survive an Earthquake (87 - 100% with your spread). Azelf and Raikou will outspeed the Adamant ones, but can't OHKO him.

Tyranitar may have a reasonably difficult time getting in on your team, but if he gets in on Skarmory you've got some problems. SandStream also buggers up the majority of your team.

Using Rhysuperior over Skarm would help to solve this.
Then he'd have a 4x ground weak.

Rhyperior's trait practically eliminates his Ground weakness, he takes very little damage from Earthquakes even STAB ones. Garchomp's Earthquake does at most, 45% to a defensive Rhyperior.

Milotic doesn't help much against Tyranitar, it gets 2HKOed by Stone Edge.

If you don't want Rhy, try Donphan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)