Problems/complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this thread, please post any issues you may have with the game.
Technical issues with downloading or starting the game. Glitches, bugs, mechanical problems. All goes in this thread.

Hopefully we can get an index of common problems sorted out, and it'll be easier for me to correct them if they're all in one place.

When I tried to download the newest version, I got a message from my anti-virus software saying that the program contained spyware. What caused this, and what part of the program might be marked as spyware by anti-virus software?

When I tried to download the newest version, I got a message from my anti-virus software saying that the program contained spyware. What caused this, and what part of the program might be marked as spyware by anti-virus software?
I got exactly the same thing when i tried downloading. I left it alone not sure what was going on and no, this hasn't happened with any older version i downloaded so far.

SC, it's possible what's causing the anti-spyware to act up is Lunaport. As of yet, I haven't heard of any other complaints on this front. I don't want you to take an action you're unsure of, but as experience goes, there is no dirty software in the package.

Tort, has this happened with previous versions when you download from Megaupload?

I was fighting Pyroak as Rev on Sweatin', and he hit me with ember while I hit him with I think 2C. Now he's disappeared and I have to wait for time.

EDIT: Also, not really a complaint as such, but I find it odd that 2C isn't listed as a noteworthy normal for Revanankh.

SC, it's possible what's causing the anti-spyware to act up is Lunaport. As of yet, I haven't heard of any other complaints on this front. I don't want you to take an action you're unsure of, but as experience goes, there is no dirty software in the package.

Tort, has this happened with previous versions when you download from Megaupload?
V3 didn't freeze up Firefox, but after the second patch Norton didn't let me open it. I'll try downloading it from Chrome, then I'll see what happens.

V2 I believe was fine.

EDIT: The download worked via Chrome. Nevermind then.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Shouldn't there be some way to exit the Training mode outside of closing the game?

In fact, a pause menu of some sorts at all would be a welcome addition to single-player, especially if it had a moves list for practice mode.

Shouldn't there be some way to exit the Training mode outside of closing the game?

In fact, a pause menu of some sorts at all would be a welcome addition to single-player, especially if it had a moves list for practice mode.
There is a way to exit training mode. Pause the game and press ABC at once, then wait should take you to the main menu.

Now to the 2 complaints about color scheme.

Wish all secondary colors had same button instead of some being B or C.

Colossoil's secondary color on entrance, 5B, and super all have spots of green on his lower back, also when standing still his chin and lower back pulsate to different shades of purple.

Must say though, this is a very fun game.

A movelist during the pause screen is a good idea actually. I've been meaning to get to one in awhile. Perhaps an addition for the next version?

Uh, I think this would go here. The lack of a proper training mode ( by which I mean like street fighter training mode, picking other char, being able to make them do stuff etc. etc.) kinda makes figuring out stuff a little tricky.

Edit: oh also apparently fidgit has an infinite 5a 2a 3b Crossover J.b *n

srrwb there is a way around the lack of training mode.

Go into Versus mode and pick the opponent you want. If you perform a 264 Taunt (down, foward, back, taunt) right next to the opponent, they refill all of their health, along with your super bar instantly refilling.

Training mode a la Battle Capacity.

Just had a really weird one.

I was fidgit vs soil. It was the second round we both had super. I went for either a B snatch or C snatch, and missed. Soil used his super, but I recovered in time to block. I blocked, then suddenly I disappeared and it instantly killed soil from full health saying I won.

I was playing Breezin' mode with Syclant and had just lost badly to Colossoil, but then instead of coming up with the continue screen, it went to the victory ending vs Krilowatt and I moved on to the next stage.

Thanks for posting those. Objection, sounds like you found an oversight in the Arcade branching system, I'll fix it immediately.
Zen, were you holding up back by any chance? If not sure what the problem here is exactly, but maybe sometime we could try to recreate it.

I probably won't be posting such replies in this thread anymore unless the question requires a response from me, but note that I am paying attention and will look look into any bugs brought up here.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Interesting issues:

1: Snatch apparently hits Resting Revenankh, which is odd. not sure if this is intended.

2: Probably an issue with LunaPort, but it keeps throwing Access Violation exceptions while playing. Might want to look into that.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
this isn't a glitch or anything, but since the thread exists:

in the credits stratagem is listed as "Stratagame"

just a question

Is there any free way to download the game without a credit card?
Whenever I try to download it free, it asks for cc information to start an account.

That's megaupload asking you to create a premium account. Under the button that says Premium Download should be a box with a timer in it. After about a minute a button saying Regular Download will appear. Click this button to download it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)