Problems getting on Smogon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play on the server all the time, but the other day something that is preventing me from laddering on my main account started happening. Whenever I click the Smogon server it asks me to input a password. I've tried ever password that I ever use, but unfortunately no luck. Then It just kicks me off the server. I tried logging in with an alt account, and no password message appeared, so it's only effecting that one username (Nubagator). I have never Registered on the server, so I can't figure out why it's asking me to provide password :(
Anyone have any similar problems, or know how to fix this?

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Obviously, you never registered that username, and someone took it. I would suggest asking RD to reset your password. Next time, register your main alt. This should've gone into SQSA, but...

Since it is the account that matches your Smogon username, I've reset the password for it. Please be more careful in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)