Pro's NU Team (NU RMT)

Ok, this is my first topic here, I decided to post this because I couldn't find ANY NU team that can beat this one.

Then I thought: "anyone can beat this... cool, won't ever tell anyone"
But then I decided to post it. How sad.

OBS:. Please, use it against another NU before saying that something here does not work.

My building process~

I realized that Toxic Spikes simply wins more than 80% of the UU/NU battles, I used to play UU and could note that Toxic Spikes is really annoying, so nothing better to have this annoying move on my team.

This pokemon is the unique NU that can use Toxic Spikes, even being the unique, it's fast and can deal a good amount of damage, also its trait helps so much doing it, Tinted Lens is simply awesome.

Then I thought: "Every team needs a wall". Yea, every team needs a pokemon that can at least absorb 1 or 2 hits, I started try using Bastiodon, but both his speed and attack aren't good at all, so this one came on my mind. I present you my favorite pokemon since KANTO
~Articuno~

Yes, I finally could make a team that I can use this bird, its a ultra Special Defence wall even against Fire and Electric attacks.

Now that I have Toxic Spikes and a Special Defence wall, I thought about my first attacker, a Water type pokemon. Water usually have more HP and Defense than others, at the cost of Attack and Speed, but not in this case. Go Floatzel!

This pokemon is simply awesome, its Speed can only be matched by Persian and surpassed by Electrode in NU, also its Attack is pretty high too, a great sweeper!

Now I thought about another attacker, that could cover the rest of the types, nothing better than the opposite to Water, a Fire type pokemon! Typhlosion is simply great!

This one can learn tons of different type moves, another great sweeper that can deal most of the menaces and do huge amounts of damage!

This one wasn't hard to find, I never stopped using this pokemon, this one was in my first OU team and continues with me all the time, its Speed is great, also its Special Attack is exellent, and I needed something that can increase its own stats while subbed. This pokemon is Jynx!

As fast as OU Electivire, Jynx is both a great defender and attacker, it can put its enemies to Sleep and cause panic with Calm Mind!

And now I reveal the key for this team to work. As you can see, I Didn't have a Physical wall, thats it, the best to the end, Attack, Defense, HP, Special Defense, awesome Physical and sometimes Special wall, Regigigas!!!

This huge monster will defend you against masses of attacks while helping the entire team with Thunder Wave and Confuse Ray.

Now to the laboratory where I discovered my powerful moveset~

At Prof. Evilfreeze's Home...

*Stares at his desk*

There's a paper with his Moves, EVs and Explanations!
Let's have a look!

Venomoth @ Focus Sash

Ability: Tinted Lens
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
Nature:
Timid (+Spe - Att)
Toxic Spikes
Bug Buzz
Sleep Powder
Hidden Power Earth

The whole thing is easy to realize, but let's go. Its speed is good enough to place Toxic Spikes and also do damage, or maybe back late game. Also after dealing Toxic Spikes it can put its enemy to Sleep, simply great! Tinted Lens helps alot with damage. Venomoth can 2-KO almost anything, also Focus Sash helps doing what its designed to do, place the annoying Toxic Spikes and Hidden Power Ground will help a lot against Fire and Rock types.

Articuno @ Leftovers

Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Hp / 252 SpD / 4 Def
Nature:
Calm (+SpD - Att)
Ice Beam

Protect
Substitute
Roost

It doesn't only absorb Special attacks with his 383 SpD, it also absorbs PP with its ability Pressure, that is kinda perfect for a wall. This one will make its enemies crazy and take their PPs to Zero just from Protect-Sub-Roost, also, Stab Ice Beam is there to deal with Dragons, Plants and Flying stuff. As I was saying, 383 SpD will make articuno the perfect Special wall for this team, to have an idea, it will only take around 50% damage from a Timid Magmortar (125 base SpA) 252 Special Attack Stab Flamethrower, yes only that even with 2x Weakness. This is simply wonderful, can absorb all Flamethrowers PP by simply Protect-Roosting.

Floatzel @ Leftovers

Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Att / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
Nature:
Jolly (+Spe -SpA)
Waterfall
Ice Punch
Focus Punch
Substitute

Your enemy won't see this coming, it's so fast that human eyes can't see clearly, 361 Spe isn't natural even in OU. It will deal with almost anything, Ohkoing enemies after waiting Toxic Spikes work. With that huge amount of Speed and Toxic Spikes in play, it will wait subbing until it can KO, also will be able to sub always thanks to its Speed, can also 2-KO Venusaur and Mismagius from UU, and OhKO Sharpedo from NU (this one with Focus Punch)

Typhlosion @ Life Orb

Ability: Blaze
EVs: 148 Att / 252 Spe / 108 SpA
Nature: Lonely
(+Att -Def)
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Thunderpunch
Focus Blast

Yea, that EVs and Nature look weird, it took a while to think a moveset that can Specially and Physically attack my opponent. Typhlosion's Speed isn't low, it won't need a Hasty Nature to attack first. Some must be thinking "why the... are you using Flamethrower instead of Eruption?" the answer is pretty simple, Eruption's damage will fall down while it attacks because of Life Orb. With Flamethrower I can still deal a decent amount of damage even near to death. And about the EVs, I can just say "the best by test", I rarely need to defend physical attacks with it, also its pretty enough to kill almost anything coming, Toxic Spikes will also be there to help. Simply a awesome powerhouse, just need to be well played.

Jynx @ Leftovers

Ability: Forewarn
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Nature: Timid
(+Spe -Att)
Ice Beam
Calm Mind
Lovely Kiss
Substitute

This is the well known Calm Minder Jynx.
Jynx is so Fast and so Furious, with Lovely Kiss and Substitute, Jynx can sometimes win alone, it will always be there to revenge kill, or to Predict a Swap with Lovely Kiss, its base Speed is enough to surpass more than 70% of the NU tier and its high Special Attack will cause pain and draw Blood from its opponets. Forewarn sometimes helps to "Predict" some attacks that are strong and aren't normal on a poke.

Regigigas @ Leftovers

Ability: Slow Start
EVs: 252 Hp / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Nature: Impish
(+Def -SpA)
Headbutt
Comfuse Ray
Thunder Wave
Substitute

I just love the phrases I hear when using this one, things like "Hax, Hax0r, LOLWUT, ¬¬, -.- ..." that will always pop up when using Regigigas.
Paralyze, Confuse and Flinch are just so good together, specially on a 160 Base Attack Wall that will tear its enemies down right after the third turn with its Stab Headbutt. It will do around 120 Damage on 95 base defense pokemons without a single point in Attack EV, its 350 Def + 257 SpD combined with 424 Hp are huge enough to absorb 3~7 attacks, everything depends on what are you fighting against, and that 3 attacks will come in about 6 turns if the enemy is lucky enough, Confuse Ray + Thunder Wave is just too much.

Final Notes~

Even though this is a NU team I love using this gainst NU and OU, it will deal good against both, just won't deal with Dancing Gyarados/Kingra and maybe Scizor.

Post Final Notes~

Hope you enjoy using this team.
Try it, I'm being pretty serious when I say I never lost to another NU.

Post Post Final Notes~

I LOVE ICE POKEMONS!!!

Thats it~

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't know too much about NU, so I can't do much of a rate, but have you consider Nasty Plot on Jynx?? It becomes much more menacing much more quickly, although Ice isn't the best attacking type in NU anyway.

I have to say, after starting off a little strange this RMT was somewhat hilarious, I enjoyed reading it :D

I love the Regigigas, but since you haven't mentioned how you play Substitute, I'm wondering if you could perhaps try Block to prevent a switchout and hopefully hax something into oblivion without it removing confusion? This may also let it get past 5 turns, but without sub this may not work too well, and theres still the danger of being roared as soon as you KO the blocked pokemon.

Personally I'd run Fire Blast on Typhlosion for the extra power, but you may not want to lose the accuracy, and it may well be sufficient in NU.

On floatzel I would consider Aqua Jet - since you're relying on Toxic Spikes to get things into KO range, this could prove to be the final chip if poison doesn't quite take its toll, along with a Life Orb.

Also, love the Articuno, my only question would be how well does it take Fire Blasts?

I'm going to post first thoughts, suggestions, etc, now, and then test it so I can give you more feedback.
consider making typhlosion naughty (+atk,-Sdef) to cushion him against priority attacks, which is probably going to be most peoples first reaction to him, since they'll be expecting a scarf set.
I agree with shrang on Jynx, boosting the defense thats already decent doesn't help Jynx to much, and NP makes this thing dangerous fast. Also, most people's special walls since the loss of slowking are Walrein and Thick Fat Grumpig, both of whom resist Ice Beam. Have you run into them? How have you fared? I would suggest psychic in IB's place, since I assume you have no trouble removing skunktank if you can hold Tspikes the whole game, and other than dark, psychic has better neutral coverage than Ice in NU.
My problem with gigas (other than the fact that its a five turn stall, not a three turn.) Is that 120 damage=aprox. 3KO on most bulky pokemon, including superfang Walrein and nidoqueen(honorable mention for a thunder wave immunity) and thats ignoring resistances I would suggest return for the higher power, especially because the pokemon that you basically can't hurt (Rhydon, Golem, etc) are immune to Twave, almost ensuring speed dominance over you. Consider swapping a move out for EQ, it hits pretty much everyone I just mentioned and more and is really needed for a full sweep and not just an incredibly long hax war (though those are fun too.)
I post again after I've tested it, but it looks good other than skunktank problems. (If you have yet to meet a skunktank, your claims of winning are null and void because you can't have played for more than one night, and then just won all those matches.)
Anyway, welcome to NU. I can assume you haven't found Project NU yet because this isn't posted there, so check out the link in my sig for our NU forum. The ladder is on the CAP server, but since you're battling you probably already knew that.
EDIT: I realized as I was putting Floatzel into the team builder that if you lower Floatzel's HP IV to 24, then you have a number divisible by 16, meaning that you can sub 5 times in succesion, and aqua jet (now there's serious reason to use it) them when TS has worn 'em down.
EDIT EDIT:make Jynx's HP IV 30 for the same effect.

Hm, I'll consider the Nasty Plot thing, but Jynx can't just survive fire attacks, wich turns possible with calm mind.

Yes, I played a lot with this team and can say it really works, the way I play regigigas is like this.

Thunder Wave - Confuse Ray - Sub

Very basic, but Regigigas sub can take a seismic toss without breaking, also Return is still a option for Headbutt, I love h4x... I'll try return...

Also, Skunktank never caused me problems, I just Ko it, can't explain...

Im running Ice Beam instead of Psychic on Jynx because I Like to fight against OU, and it works well. I'll try Nasty Plot+ Psychic.

Also, whats your nickname @ Shoddy and when are you online? I'd love to test against other more NU teams since I don't see e'm much.

Oh, and about the quake on gigas...

Headbutt does around 15% damage on a Rhydon while Return does around 22% (no def EV no hp EV) and the same works for golem.
I think its able to knock em down with Return, that now im using instead of Headbutt.

A question...

Aqua jet is a priority move, yes, but floatzel can attack first no matter what, so why to lose Waterfall's power?

Aqua jet is a priority move, yes, but floatzel can attack first no matter what, so why to lose Waterfall's power?
I suggested it mostly to get the drop on other priority users and possible scarfers, but actually you're probably right that Waterfall is the better option. Not too many situations where a Jet would be better than waterfall most likely.

Yea, and also, when a guy threws like Raticate or Houndoom to try a sucker punch, the first thing I do is a Sub, I just get a sub while the enemy stands waiting and get KOed by Focus Punch/Waterfall

And if there is no sucker punch, I'll attack first anyway, so I'll just lose 25% Hp

Hi, my name is...
Go here for usernames and battle times for several of NU's dedicated ladderer's. (at the moment its just me, but I'm hoping it will grow, and maybe you could help kick it off?)
Oh, and by Skunktank being a problem, I meant Venomoth dies, then skunk switches in and absorbs Tspikes and your team is up the creek(you know which one I'm talking about!) without a paddle, since your team really revolves around TS. Has that happened?

Yes, but Regigigas could handle it.

At the point I start Twaving/Confusing, it's common to see my enemies change their poké, so, +1 poisoned or +1 plzed...

I'm not asking what Skunktank does to your team so much as what happens when something absorbs TS and venomoth will die to SR as soon as it switches in? What do you do then?

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hey there! While I haven't really dabbled in NU play since a while ago, this team is very solid. Props for using Regigigas, who takes some patience to succeed. There are, however, a few things in which should be addressed about this team.

This team has a massive SpecsManetric weakness, who can literally OHKO five out of six of your Pokes simply with Thunderbolt + SR. The other Poke cannot switch into it. It also outspeeds five out of six of your Pokemon too, albeit different than the previous five. LOManetric is in the same boat, except a little bit more open to revenge by Floatzel. What's worse, like most fast, frail sweepers, it doesn't really mind TSpikes that much, as it can easily accomplish its job in about 7 turns. Here's some calculations to back my case:

SpecsManetric's Thunderbolt:

Venomoth: 90% - 106% - Possible chance of a OHKO without SR down, and guaranteed with it (or at least one layer of Spikes).

Articuno: 64.6% - 76.6% - Easily enough to OHKO after SR.

Floatzel: 223.8% - 263% - While Floatzel is faster by 4 or 5 points, Waterfall only manages to do 66.3% - 78.7% with your spread, not enough to stop the rampage unless TSpikes are down.

Typhlosion: 85.9% - 101.3% - Once again, OHKO after SR.

Jynx: 77.2% - 90.8% - Once again, OHKO after SR.

Regigigas: 43.9% - 51.7% - About a 40% chance of a 2HKO, which is your only shot against Manetric. Note that if its Poisioned, you cannot use TWave on Manetric, which means the best you can do is either Sub it up and use Confuse Ray (hopefully you're at enough HP if not, it's going to cost you a lot) or just Confuse Ray at the start and hope for a hit. Note that this point is null and void if Manetric is able to Switcheroo you its Specs, which can happen.

As you can see, it's not just a simple worry. It's something you need addressed immediately, lest it sweeps your team clean.

Fire types also give this team some trouble, specifically the standard DDZard, who outspeeds and OHKO's Floatzel after a DD with ThunderPunch. The rest are obviously OHKO'd after SR damage with the appropriate move with the exception of Regigigas, who eventually will be 2HKO'd by a +1 Flare Blitz (or a +2 Fire Punch).

In all honesty, with Venomoth, Articuno, Typhlosion, and Jynx on this team, I am a bit confused as to why you have not opted to use a Rapid Spinner, which would greatly benefit this team in the long run. The team needs SR support too, as relying on Toxic Spikes when things like Venomoth, Muk, Swalot, and other Poison types litter the scene seems a little unreliable. You don't want a team constantly switching to appropriate counters with little repercussion. There's a Pokemon that can fit this kind of a role perfectly, plus help out your SpecsManetric weakness slightly in the process. The only issue is...I'm just not sure who to replace in order to bring it in!

Sandslash @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Veil
EV's: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Nature: Impish
Moveset:
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

Sandslash pretty much patches up quite a few things that your team needs desperately, and is one of the finest choices in NU play in terms of its physical bulk and Support moveset. Rapid Spin ensures that your Pokemon won't be taking 25% or 50% every time they switch in or out, which is a godsend in this Stealth Rock obsessed metagame. Stealth Rock provides this team with much needed hazard support, which while Toxic Spikes is nice, it's just too unreliable and is not enough. EdgeQuake goes pretty much unresisted except for Flygon (who is obviously not a concern). This little critter also helps out your DDZard weakness, taking 37.6% - 44.4% from a +1 Fire Punch and OHKO's back with Stone Edge. The Ground typing will enable you to at least break Manetric's TBolt chain, and force it to switch out and come back in to HP Grass you for the OHKO. This makes it a lot easier to handle SpecsManetric, although it will still require good switching, and the team would still be weak to LOManetric.

After looking at your team for a very, very long time, I have narrowed it down to two Pokemon that can be replaced: Articuno or Venomoth. I'll list reasons for both to go:

Articuno: Yes, SubRoost stalling sure is fun...but, what exactly is it doing for your team, other than being complete Roar/Whirlwind bait and frustrating a few opponents who, for some reason, keep using the same attack over and over? I don't see its practicality at all, and while its typing and use is nice...it certainly isn't necessary for this team that seems more offensively inclined. It looks like it just slows the pace down too much.

Venomoth: TSpikes are a big part of your team, I know. However, how can Regigigas ever succeed in using TWave + Confusion when just about everything will be hit with Toxic Spikes anyway? This prevents TWave's use the entire battle, unless the opponent is a Flying type or uses Levitate (rare in NU). I don't see the practicality of TSpikes on this team when Regigigas is hindered by it.

Note that I'm just listing negatives here. Both are good Pokemon and have certain positives. I just feel that these two can easily be replaced with Sandslash and won't be missed much.

Hope this helps, and good luck with the team!

@DrkSlay

Thank you very much, I'll try running this Sandslash, but Articuno is my unique special barrier, I simply can't remove it.

I thought about removing Typhlosion, because it isn't helping me so much. I usually KO 2-3 pokémon with regigigas, and typhlosion usually KOes only 1...

But I'd lose many type coverage, also venomoth's Bug Buzz damage is simply fantastic.

Even though I'll try it, just don't know which I'm going to swap.

Also... all my team can do status changes but Typhlosion and Floatzel, which I use as Sweepers. Thunder Wave is there to deal Flying stuff (as you said), what is a bird without speed in this game?

I tried running Psychic Plot on Jynx, works well, but I just can't kill Aggron and some other threats that I can't remember now... in the middle of the battle i just think "Oh if I had that back...", I prefer to use Ice Beam instead, I'll keep Nasty Plot.

Note: Just made a single test against a NU...

Note2: I just usually play this team against OU because I simply can't find NU players. Against OU (and sometimes Ubers) it does fine... Regigigas is a Crobat killing machine.

Edit: Regigigas pretty much pwns the spike absorbers paralyzing them and finishing his work....

Hello.

I am sorry, but I don't see how this team fights with the top NU teams. Toxic Spikes is taken out by Skuntank, who is ALL over the NU tier in basically every team that is smartly thrown together. That alone destroys your Toxic Spike idea.

Not to mention, you are playing a standard SubRoost Articuno WITHOUT A RAPID SPINNER! WHAT!?

THEN, you have a HUGE Manectric / Espeon weakness.

Specs Espeon does this with Psychic:

OHKO's Venomoth
OHKO's Articuno w/ Stealth Rocks down ( And you have nothing to stop them from going down.
OHKO's Floatzel. The only hope you have her, is that Waterfall flinches her, cause Waterfall fails to OHKO.
Has a 1% Chance to OHKO Typlosion without Stealth Rocks down, and 100% chance to OHKO him with Stealth rocks down. ( 84% - 100% )
2HKO's Regigigas ( And nobody smart would stay in on a Regi. )

Espeon also proceeds to OHKO Jynx with Hidden Power Ground.

So basically, if your Regigigas goes down ( SubApe? Yeah, good-bye Regi. ) then Espeon can literally destroy your entire team.

You need to work in a Skuntank somewhere in your team. I can't tell you where you put her, cause that's not my choice. However, I would suggest you run a Skuntank over your Typhlosion, who in my opinion is outclassed by Magmotar anyhow.

Use whatever set you feel best for Skuntank. I cannot suggest which set to use, since I refuse to play with Skuntank myself.

Good luck. I am surprised Ice-Eye's hasn't already rated your thread and said the same things I did.

-IAS

I think you have enough special defensive bulk on your team that Nasty Plot is strictly better than Calm Mind on your Jynx.

First, I would definitely add that Sandslash. Stone Edge is fine in NU since the only levitating Ghosts are NFE and are retardedly weak physically but consider Night Slash if you go UU. You need spin support with just Articuno, but not having it with Venomoth, Jynx and Typhlosion too is just suicide.

Second, HP Ground on Venomoth only hits Bastiodon, Probopass, and Magneton harder than Bug Buzz. I don't know if those are that common or threatening in NU, but I think you could leave nearly perfect coverage alone and instead opt for Roost, which will let you abuse what is currently your only (albeit a 4x) Fighting resist.

Next, despite the Toxic Spikes, I'd run Toxic on Articuno, so it can single-handedly outstall foes, and thus not be dead weight if your Toxic Spikes plan goes awry (so many crappy, forgotten, Poison-types that only get to shine in NU). Actually, if you're using that EV spread, I'd consider this moveset: Ice Beam, Toxic, Roost Heal Bell. No Substitute, but Heal Bell supports the whole team, and you have exactly enough PP to drain the enemy's Toxic PP (and if he misses once or twice, which is likely, you have extra). Another option to consider if Substitute is non-negotiable would be the SubRoost set currently on-site. It's less of a wall, but it's still extremely bulky and the combo of bulk and speed is killer. I've personally used both sets in UU, and specifically used Sandslash together with the SubRoost set, so I can vouch for their effectiveness together. I imagine spinning is just that much easier in NU.

Finally, running Regigigas on a team with Toxic Spikes just isn't that good of an idea. Regigigas needs to paralyze stuff to set up. He needs even more for his teammates to paralyze stuff. Running multiple status is okay on some teams, but running a pokemon that relies on paralysis (and Regigigas does) in conjunction with Toxic Spikes is just shooting yourself in the foot. This is fine, though, as you need a team slot for Sandslash. Put it over Regigigas.

tier changes have given NU a new ghost, scoop, Drifblim, so I would use Stone Edge, simply for better overall coverage than Night Slash.

First, I would definitely add that Sandslash. Stone Edge is fine in NU since the only levitating Ghosts are NFE and are retardedly weak physically but consider Night Slash if you go UU. You need spin support with just Articuno, but not having it with Venomoth, Jynx and Typhlosion too is just suicide.

Second, HP Ground on Venomoth only hits Bastiodon, Probopass, and Magneton harder than Bug Buzz. I don't know if those are that common or threatening in NU, but I think you could leave nearly perfect coverage alone and instead opt for Roost, which will let you abuse what is currently your only (albeit a 4x) Fighting resist.

Next, despite the Toxic Spikes, I'd run Toxic on Articuno, so it can single-handedly outstall foes, and thus not be dead weight if your Toxic Spikes plan goes awry (so many crappy, forgotten, Poison-types that only get to shine in NU). Actually, if you're using that EV spread, I'd consider this moveset: Ice Beam, Toxic, Roost Heal Bell. No Substitute, but Heal Bell supports the whole team, and you have exactly enough PP to drain the enemy's Toxic PP (and if he misses once or twice, which is likely, you have extra). Another option to consider if Substitute is non-negotiable would be the SubRoost set currently on-site. It's less of a wall, but it's still extremely bulky and the combo of bulk and speed is killer. I've personally used both sets in UU, and specifically used Sandslash together with the SubRoost set, so I can vouch for their effectiveness together. I imagine spinning is just that much easier in NU.

Finally, running Regigigas on a team with Toxic Spikes just isn't that good of an idea. Regigigas needs to paralyze stuff to set up. He needs even more for his teammates to paralyze stuff. Running multiple status is okay on some teams, but running a pokemon that relies on paralysis (and Regigigas does) in conjunction with Toxic Spikes is just shooting yourself in the foot. This is fine, though, as you need a team slot for Sandslash. Put it over Regigigas.
Have you tested Regigigas yet? It's simply pure Pwnage.
I won't remove it...

As it needs paralysis I could remove the Venomoth and add Sandslash then, I think would be very better.

And then maybe switch Articuno for a Regice, since it can Twave for better support gigas, what about?

Thanks!

EDIT:

The regigigas is debateable since it is not to good with slow start.

How do you play the Jynx substitute?
Actually that works on prediction, or some way like.

When my opponent changes into something weak against Ice/Psy, and jynx come at the same time, I get a free Sub+Plot, also works for Twavers, Toxics... I simply love substitute (as you can see, 4 out of 6 poké can do that), it protects me from status changes, giving me a free turn, also, I try to make my team amazing fast, so it works as well as Protect/Detect, and plus, it can protect me from Sucker Punch (this one is sometimes detected by Forewarn as its power is 80...), thats a free SubPlot.

The Base speeds of my SubPoké are actually

85 for Cuno
115 for Floatzel (hell yeah, love this guy)
95 for Jynx
100 (halved on the first 3 turns, does not work as the others tho...) for Regigigas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)