Tournament PS NU Room Tournaments Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenOfLuvdiscs

Tier 3 Audino sub
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
It's still funny tbh! Besides, if you bring just one team all the way through, and it's a team you're known for, you can't exactly complain when someone decides to innovate and bring sets which work against you.
For example, I'm known for using stall. So it tours, I don't bring stall against certain people, because I know that they will bring something to try to hinder that completely. If you're gonna bring something consistently, you can't just expect people to not adapt in tours to beat it; that's how tours work.

Deej Dy

Verified Ladder Scurb 乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ
It's still funny tbh! Besides, if you bring just one team all the way through, and it's a team you're known for, you can't exactly complain when someone decides to innovate and bring sets which work against you.
For example, I'm known for using stall. So it tours, I don't bring stall against certain people, because I know that they will bring something to try to hinder that completely. If you're gonna bring something consistently, you can't just expect people to not adapt in tours to beat it; that's how tours work.
Although there is a fine line between adapting to their Playstyles (bring Ninetales for stall/ toxic spikes for HO), and making a certain team to counter their specific mons (crunch Gatr for Shedinja). Regardless, it's usually not a good idea to use the same team throughout a tourney anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)