PS! Underused Elite Four Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
approved by mazz, Nas & CoolStoryBrobat
-- Welcome to the PS! Underused Elite Four Challenge --

Building on the classic Pokémon trope, Professor King UU brings you an opportunity to gain respect and recognition in the PS! UU tier and beyond. This is NOT a tournament; rather, it is a challenge-based system in which users will be able to challenge the Elite Four members and replace them, or strive to become the Champion!

I will select the original Champion and Elite Four. After that, it's fair game!

Rulez
  • Challenges & Results MUST by communicated on this forum. Failure to do so results in a null/void in the challenger's battle. Post your replays.
  • Challengers can use any team they wish and can only challenge one Elite Four at any time.
  • Elite Fours can use any team they wish and can have only one challenger at any time.
    • I will now keep track of all Challengers, and the amount of battles they have gone through
    • Challengers must list the number of Elite Four members that they have beaten in the following format: x/4, where x is the amount of battles won
      • For example: if I have defeated two Elite Four members, at the bottom of my post I would write 2/4.
      • If I have defeated another member of the Elite Four, I would then write 3/4 the next time I post.
      • If I have been defeated after this, I reset to 0/4
      • This must happen for EVERY POST in order for me to be able to keep track.
  • Champions MUST use the team they used to defeat the previous champion. As such, a new champion MUST post an import/export of their team within 24 hours of becoming the Champion. For the listed reasons, do not use BL or tested Pokemon.
  • Any user will be able to challenge any of the Elite Four at any time, provided that the member of the Elite Four is available. You MUST post your challenges! If a member of the Elite Four refuses the battle, it will count an an automatic forfeit, and the challenger can continue onto the remaining Elite Four.
  • After all the Elite Four have been defeated, the challenger can do one of the following:
    • Replace any Elite Four member of their choice, OR
    • Challenge the Champion and become Champion of PS! Underused
  • A defeated champion will be indicted into the Hall of Fame for recognition of once holding the title!
    • Defeated champions can challenge the Elite Four and become the Champion, however, multiple Hall of Fame titles will not be awarded.
Perkz
Elite Four: As a member of the Elite Four you will be able to actively show your strength against the up and coming battlers of UU. Further, you will continuously be pushed to the limit by the variety of players that challenge your abilities. Lastly, you gain the recognition of being one of the top battlers of UU, which is no small feat to achieve! Recommended for those that pursue the thrill of the challenge.

Champion: As the Champion, you hold the recognition of respect that comes with being the Champion of PS! Underused. Every time a championship battle occurs, it will be displayed and stored in the Hall of Fame. Your achievements in the Hall of Fame will forever be recorded, which is a large step up from the level of recognition received as an Elite Four. Recommended for those that pursue the thrill of recognition.

Expectations & Commitment

As a
member of the Elite Four, you are expected to be available within 48 hours of a challenge. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit of your battle, and the challenger will be able to continue.

As the
Champ, you are expected to be available often enough to be considered "active". Although "active" is a vague term, I believe it's colloquial enough that we understand what is meant. Failure to do so will result in the eventual forfeit of your title (although you will still be indicted into the Hall of Fame).

Champion: st123
Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: null Atk
- Foul Play
- Wish
- Moonlight
- Heal Bell

Gligar @ Eviolite
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes
- Toxic

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- U-turn
- Trick

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Superpower
- Flash Cannon

Raikou @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: null Atk / 30 Def
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Hidden Power [Ice]

This challenge is ongoing! Best of luck to all of those that participate!

Last edited:

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
i challenge Kitten Milk

lost: mixed kyruem is mean

Last edited:

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
i won vs psychotic because I am the superior battler

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
EARLY UPDATE
  • I will now keep track of all Challengers, and the amount of battles they have gone through
  • Challengers must list the number of Elite Four members that they have beaten in the following format: x/4, where x is the amount of battles won
    • For example: if I have defeated two Elite Four members, at the bottom of my post I would write 2/4.
    • If I have defeated another member of the Elite Four, I would then write 3/4 the next time I post.
    • If I have been defeated after this, I reset to 0/4
    • This must happen for EVERY POST in order for me to be able to keep track.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)