PU PU Summer Seasonal - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost the match today 1-2, hope the winner gets the replays because I don't have it.

I am going to explain what happened, in the first one 6-1 I've won to him, and next mouse and Internet failures appeared. I've lost the 2nd match because of that, and I think I've got chances to win. First the mouse and next the Internet. And then I've lost fully.

Im going to say two things, the first for Hound that I was having him waiting for 3-4 days to make the matches, I am very very sorry.

And next, thanks to Midnight Howl for helping me with the teams ;)

Lost the match today 1-2, hope the winner gets the replays because I don't have it.

I am going to explain what happened, in the first one 6-1 I've won to him, and next mouse and Internet failures appeared. I've lost the 2nd match because of that, and I think I've got chances to win. First the mouse and next the Internet. And then I've lost fully.

Im going to say two things, the first for Hound that I was having him waiting for 3-4 days to make the matches, I am very very sorry.

And next, thanks to Midnight Howl for helping me with the teams ;)
Np fren! Glad to help ya with teambuilding :D

LordST

Dormi Bene Duce
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Requesting a sub or activity or whatever. I wrote on my opponents page 5 days ago and still haven't heard a peep out of him.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
lost 1-2, clean games
lol no speed simipour wtf, ggs enemy gl in rest of winners :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)