Pull Out Your Hair and Gouge Out Your Eyeballs!

blitzlefan

shake it off!
I'm gonna just label some threats and give you some advice. MixApe is a HUGE threat, as it threatens the majority of your team with Overheat / Close Combat / 2 coverage moves, and so is Mamoswine, as Icicle Crash / Earthquake / Ice Shard / coverage move wrecks you. In addition, the majority of your team is also walled by Poison Heal Gliscor, and your team REALLY hates Tornadus-T. There's really no point in running Rapid Spin on Tentacruel when you already have Xatu, and although your team is "anti-weather", well... there's really not much you can do in return, as Xatu is basically dead weight, and with those sets, Landorus-T and Tentacruel aren't really going to do anything except be set-up bait for the likes of Breloom, Conkeldurr, RP Genesect, CM Keldeo, etc. Furthermore, Rotom-W has supereffective STAB coverage on 4 of your pokes, and can always just Volt Switch out of Genesect and Abomasnow. I suggest maybe dumping Abomasnow, as it doesn't really add any offensive presence, and the Hail hurts your own team as well. Definitely DON'T be running Rocky Helmet on two pokes that are just going to get wrecked by Ice Beam anyway.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Dude, blurting out what I am weak against is not rating/helping my team.

Infernape --> TENTACRUEl, TENTACRUEL, TENTACRUEL.

Mamoswine is a little bitch, I will agree with you. I'm thinking of giving Tentacruel enough speed to outrun the 80s Speed pokemon just to deal with it better.

Gliscor -> XATU shits on it. LANDORUS-T shits on it. Abomasnow shits on it. Genesect shits on it too. Even Tentacruel somewhat semi-shits on it. Not sure what you are talking about.

Tornadus-T is troublesome but it's all mindgames with him.

Breloom -- LANDORUS-T, TENTACRUEL, and XATU XATU XATU XATU.

Conkeldurr -- LANDORUS-T, TENTACRUEL, and XATU XATU XATU.

RP Genesect is dealt with by TYRANITAR, most don't carry Bug Buzz. Tentacruel handles it relatively well too. And if I get a burn in, I will beat it with ease.

KELDEO -- yeah this thing is a little bitch. Hopefully I have toxic spikes grounded, then it's easier to deal with.

ROTOM-W can Volt Switch all it want. It will take much more damage than it gives. So I'm still in a winning position.

I am not gonna fear Ice Beam when I have Abomasnow, Genesect, TYRANITAR, and TENTACRUEL on my team.

Oh, and telling me to replace ABOMASNOW is the ultimate troll. So stop it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)