Pyramid of Strength

PYRAMID of STRENGTH

Welcome smogon, it is I, DEMo_Gorogn47, back again with another RMT. So while I'm still on my anti-weather kick, I am also on an "Outsiders Challenge" kick. Yup, this team does not contain a single Pokemon that is in the top 10. And like a pyramid, I built this team from the ground up, and in my opinion I have made a pretty solid team, able to counter and set up on a vast majority of the metagame. On the whole I havent encountered any glaring weaknesses, and most of the time my losses come from misplays and hax. While some types of teams are more difficult to counter than others, I feel I have a reliable answer to most what the metagame can throw at me. So without further ado I present the Pyramid of Strength.​

The Team at a Glance

The Team Building Process

So first I needed the base to my Pyramid. And for me the obvious base would to be a lead. Now the question became: Who should I lead with? Landorous came to mind, as did Heatran, heck I even considered Azelf, but none of them had what I was looking for. Then I thought of an extremely underappreciated Pokemon: Metagross. Metagross has all the stats in all the right places, and a fantastic typing to boot. Even his movepool is decent. So with that in mind, Metagross became the first memeber of my Pyramid.

Well now that I had a base, I needed the middle of my Pyramid. Something that could support the top tier. So in my mind, this meant support Pokemon. First I began looking for Pokemon to patch up Metagross' unfortunate weaknesses to Fire and Ground. So after looking around a bit, I came upon Defensive Gyarados, and immediately I knew he would be a success. Next I needed someone to balance out Gyarados-- clearly a special wall was in order. I have had much experience using Evoilite Chansey, so she was a natural choice to be Gyarados' partner as the bulwark against the monsters of the OU metagame.

With a base and the support in place, my Pyramid was beginning to take shape. But what was team without a little offense? Looking back on my experience I found myself drawn to two Pokemon which have always worked fantastically with each other: Latios and Lucario. Providing excellent attacking stats on opposite ends of the spectrum and perfect synergy, these two would have no trouble supporting each other and meshing with the rest of the Pyramid.

Now all that was left for my Pyramid to be complete was the apex. Someone to glue the team together, and make the Pyramid last for ages to come. I scanned the massive pool of Pokemon and found myself looking at Sub + 3 attacks Hydreigon. At first I thought it would be an instant success, but after some testing the top crumbled, and I was forced to rebuild it.

3 Attacks + Rapid Spin + Leftovers Starmie took Hydreigon's place on the top of the Pyramid. Serving as a beacon of light, it illuminated my Pyramid. With its blistering Speed and passable Special Attack as well as a great movepool Stramie is an excellent secondary revenge killer and a good special attacker just out of sheer coverage. With its Speed and coverage it can also be an adequate check rain, sun, and sand storm teams. But Starmie too, could not hold up like I needed, and he crumbled away.

With nothing left to go on, I looked high and low for someone to complete my Pyramid and make it the tower of strength it deserved to be. After much searching, I somehow stumbled upon DD + Fire Blast Salamece. Placing him at the top of my Pyramid, he completed the structure, and made it a creation that would endure for a millenia.

Well after some time, my subjects spoke and decided my mighty Pyramid needed some referbashing. The rock had worn away it some areas, and it no longer seemed to stand as a symbol of strength. So after my best architects (the raters lol) came together and helped me recreate my Pyramid. Leaving the team was Chansey and Latios. In their place came the legendaries Heatran and Latias came in, giving the Pyramid the new sheen it needed. With this I have now another Pyramid presentable to the world.

The Team in Detail

Metagross (-) @ Leftovers
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Clear Body
EV's: 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 Def
Moves: Stealth Rock, Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Ice Punch​

Metagross is a seriously underrated Pokemon who deserves a lot more love. With his great stat distribution and great typing Metagross is a near perfect lead. Setting up Stealth Rock is his most important job, as it provides the residual damage for Gyarados' shuffling. But his duties do not end there. He provides the all important Dragon resistance and not only that, but he is an excellent tank. With a sky high attack at 405 he leaves quite a dent in his opponents. Now usually people run Bullet Punch, but because it is such a weak move, I felt the additional coverage from Ice Punch was worth it (Besides, Lucario has Bullet Punch). Overall Metagross is a great Pokemon on this team, and on any team in general. And despite much urging by my architects, I kept him as the base of the Pyramid.​

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Nature: Impish
EV's: 248 HP/ 252 Def/ 8 Spe
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Waterfall, Dragon Tail, Taunt, Thunderwave​

Gyarados is my dedicated Physical Wall, and another extremely underrated Pokemon. With an immunity to Ground-type attacks, resistance to Fighting, and Intimidate he makes him an ideal Physical wall. Heck, he even has passable Special Defense to take some neutral Special Attacks. Waterfall is there for the obvious STAB and taunt is to prevent slower foes from setting up (looking at you Ferrothorn and Skarmory). But Gyarados' most important jobs are Thunderwave spamming and phazing. With Phazing Gyarados can not only ruin a set-up sweeper's fun, but it also creates residual damage with Dragon Tail. Yeah, Gyarados is a Pokemon who pulls his weight and then some.​

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Nature: Calm
EV's: 248 HP/100 SpD/160 Spe
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves: Lava Plume, Earth Power, Toxic, Roar​

As recommended by my Pyramid Architect Motagua, I have replaced Chansey with Heatran as my dedicated Special Wall. Heatran provides the essential Sun Team immunity. He also can take many weak, Super Effective attacks with aplomb. But my only concern is the loss of overall bulk, and the inability to take on Rain Teams, as well as the loss of Heal Bell and a reliable Recovery move. While there is no question that Heatran is move useful against Sun, I am concerned that it has weakened my ability to fight off Rain.​

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Nature: Modest
EV's: 152 HP/176 SpA/180 Spe
Ability: Levitate
Moves: Surf, Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse, Thunderbolt, Recover​

With my eyes opened to the utility of Latias, I added her in place of her brother on the Pyramid. While I'm not sure if she has more power than her brother (at 330 SpA + Life Orb vs. Latios' 358 unboosted SpA), she has the usefulness of much better bulk, and the ability to change move and heal herself. She serves as my barrier agaisnt the atrocious elements that aim to wear away at the structure of my Pyramid. But she laughs those attacks off and responds with destruction. She gets my Seal of Approval. The only thing I question is Draco Meteor vs. Dragon Pulse. DP allows her to stay in longer while losing power, DM has way more power, but she has to switch out almost immediately. So I would like my "architects" opinions on this.​

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Nature: Adamant
EV's: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves: Sword Dance, Close Combat, Bullet Punch, Extremespeed​

Sword Dance Double Priority Lucario is a great sweeper, no questions asked. After one Sword Dance Lucario's attack goes sky high. And once dedicated counters are out of the way it is pretty smooth sailing for Lucario. Even when he does faint, he's usually done enough damage that the rest of the team can pick up the slack. His only nemesis is Jellicent, who can take all the attacks Lucarion throws at it without issue. But all in all Lucario is a solid member of this team.​

Salamence (F) @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Naive
EV's: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP
Ability: Moxie
Moves: Dragon Claw, Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Blast​

Salamence is the final member of the team, and the mixed attacker of the group. Despite his fall from grace this generation he is still a Pokemon to be feared. Sporting a great Attack stat and a good Special Attack stat even without investment he can hit like a truck from all sides of the spectrum. After some tweaking I have changed Salamence to my Mixed Revenge Killer. With Moxie every kill just makes him more ferocious foe to face. Never shall I underestimate MoxieScarfMence again.​

Threat List

Jellicent: This annoy Pokemon has the ability to wall and cripple most of my team. Metagross and Lucario can't do anything to it, while if Latios doesnt have a full power Draco Meteor he cant KO. Chansey is outsped and Taunted, and even if Gyarados Taunts it, he can still be burned by Scald. Salamence can also be burned if he switches in.​

Landorous: While not a complete threat, he is a nuisance. U-Turns are annoying, and powerful Earthquakes leave everyone cringing. And sitting at the annoying 101 speed tier leaves Salamence rather sad, as even at +1 he cant outspeed. But all in all, he isnt THAT big of an issue.​

Jirachi: All I have to say is: FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! It is so unpredicatble, so bulky, so haxy, and such a great typing, I hate it. I have no way to burn Physical varients, and Gyarados is out so he cant Paralyze reliably. On special varients its even worse. They can set up with CM, and they are immune to Chansey's Toxic, and Gyarados cannot Paralyze it. Latios cant KO, and a full speed Jirachi Speed Ties with Salamence if Salamence just switched in, meaing I have no reliable way to KO. He just makes life suck.​

Reuinclus: Similar to Landorous in the way that it is more of a nuisance than actually a real threat. Trick Room is annoying, because most of my team is speedy, while CM varients just have so much bulk that I have trouble achieving KO's. But usually if I play smart I can handle it.​

Rain Teams: While not as huge of a threat, they are annoying. Water has such good neutral coverage that I have trouble countering the power behind them. But again, playing smart I can survive.​

Sun Teams: I HATE SUN TEAMS. Venasuar is evil, as my only reliable counter is Latios (and Lucario if it is a weakened Venasaur, as Priority can usually KO). Volcarona is another one, as a team with a bunch of Fire-types makes setting Stealth Rock extremely difficult. (It also doesnt help that a lot of Sun Teams carry Espeon.) Yeah, Sun Teams suck.​

Whimsicott: Pain in the ass, 'nough said​

Gyarados: As Ningildo showed me, this thing can wreck my entire team if it has set up. If Latias is down, I have no super Effective Attack to take it down. Substitute varients will really cause me grief. I need more fail-safe measures against this guy​

Mew: Stallbreak varients are a pain, but in general it is similar to Jirachi. With great bulk and unpredictability I am hard pressed to counter it. And with Synchronize I can't even status it to try and cripple it. Yeah, I need some advice here.​

Kingdra: While Kingdra on a Drizzle Team is no problem, a Kingdra who uses Rain Dance is. At Double Speed, I have no way of outspeeding it (that was usually where Latios came into play, since not many people run Max Speed on Kingdra if it has Rain Dance.) But anyway, most of its attacks can OHKO or 2HKO my entire team. Meanwhile, the Pokemon that can survive one hit lack the moves to KO back. My best bet against it is only if Lucario is set up with a Sword Dance and the Kingdra has taken some prior damage.​

So far nothing else comes to mind, but I will update if I find something else.​

Closing Statements

The Pyramid of Strength stands tall as a pretty solid team in my opinion, but I know there are other teams that are above it. My goal is to ascend above those teams, and I hope you all looking at this RMT can help me. Thank you to all who take the time to view this!​

Team looks pretty solid, can't find anything wrong with this at a glance.

Maybe you could add a threatlist? It would be great to see potential threats, and if you state what your problems are, you'll probably get a few more rates.

Overall it's a nice team. I think that Latios and Starmie are good Pursuit baits for Lucario to set up and sweep on.

But I think you made a typo on Gyarados. It's suppose to have max Def investment, not Atk right?

I still would put Bullet Punch over Ice Punch on Metagross to have a way of taking out Terrakion. Because it can cause lots of problems. Metagross may be able to switch in once, but can't KO it outright because it lacks Bullet Punch. Gyarados doesn't like taking Stone Edges, and Chansey will obviously die to a Close Combat. If it's Scarfed, Starmie can't outspeed to revenge kill it, and that only leaves Latios to have a chance at KOing it, and Terrakion is often paired up with Tyranitar.

Also, I suggest using Crunch on Lucario over Bullet Punch because now that Metagross has it, there isn't as much need for Lucario to carry it. Crunch is preferred because things like Jellicent wall your team and Reuniclus can easily set up.

Whew, got a lot of things to say about this one. Demo_, first off, you are an awesome battler and are much better thab you give yourself credit for. Excellent use of a sweeping lucario. You really are outstanding. ;)
Ok. Let's get started.
1. Tiny nitpick: Calm mind over trick on Latios, and Expert Beltover CS. After a calm mind, Latios can take an ice beam from a starmie, one of the only surefire counters to Latios. Calm mind will help you conpensate from Draco Meteor's huge loss in Sp. Atk, and provides extra special defense. Expert Belt hits HARD, KO'ing most pokemon in the way of Latios's sweep. With Expert Belt, multiscale Dnite is no longer a problem. And neither is the next thing I'm talking about:
2. Yes, the pokemon that is on EVERY SINGLE sun team: chlorophyll venasaur. Yep. Sleep powder knocks down your only counter, Latios, and after a growth nothing can stop Venasaur. (chansey is not a counter because it can't do anything to venasaur) Except Heatran. use Heatran over metagross. It can provide rocks, hits harder, absorbs fire, and can phaze along with Gyarados. I suggest the offensive set, but it's your choice.
Heatran @ Air Balloon
Nature: Timid/Modest
252 SpA, 4 sp def, 252 spe
HP ice/HP grass/Roar
Stealth rock
Fire blast
Earth power
Heatran can absorb fire attacks aimed at lucario and blissey, use it to charge its own fire blast, and effectively SR as venasaur flees fearing the fire blast that you pretended to charge up. I would recommend roar to increase Heatran's longevity, even though it's not on the smogon set.
3. With Metagross gone, I'd ditch extremespeed for blaze kick. You don't want to be walled by ghost types! Besides, you already have good priority in BP.
I haven't found any other crook in your team. You're doing great, keep up the good work! :)

Bump: I made some edits, and I would really like rates.

Also, I forgot to explain why Dragon Claw is slashed with Outrage on Salamence in the post. I wasnt sure which one was better, as the confusion and locking in of Outrage causes some annoyance, but Dragon Claw is just so much weaker. So if someone could comment it would be much appreciated.

It looks like your team may have some issues with hail teams with cloyster which can shell smash the do allot of damage to half of your team and hail teams usually cover allot of types so it could do some damage to your team even besides cloyster but i just used cloyster as an example but i like the whole prymid concept behind your team but besides hail teams your team looks good.

I havent encountered too many hail teams, but I know Cloyster is a pain. Though after a Smash Lucario and Latios can usually take care of it (due to the weakened defense)

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hmmm your lack of a spinner will really hurt mence and gyara,and since you mentioned a weaknesses t Jirachi then your best bet would be to put EARTHQUAKE over HAMMER ARM on Metagross or just replace him altogether with an offensive DONPHAN. If you don't want to replace Metagross you can replace Latios with a defensive Magic Bounce user,preferably a Dual Screen Espeon as right now LO Terrakion rips this team apart once Latios is gone.

Well after LO residual and CC negative effects, Lucario's Bullet Punch is more than capable of finishing off Terrakion.

Donphan could be viable... though his lack of resistances, lesser overall bulk, lesser physical attack, and lesser speed makes him not as stellar as Metagross. Though I'll give him try. I'll also try switching Hammer Arm to Earthquake. Thanks for the rate!

You can put Foretresse on metagross for a Rapid spinn.
#~Mur~# (Forretress) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 144 Def / 96 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Spikes
- Volt Switch
- Gyro Ball
- Rapid Spin
For salamence change for the ScarfMoxie.

Salamence (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait:Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Stone Edge
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
After put Crunch on bullet punch for Lucario and put Rest on Taunt for Gyarados.
I suggest too of put Hetran on Latios for Jirachi.

#~Torch#~ (Heatran) (M) @ Air Balloon/Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Lava Plume/Fire blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
GG and GL ^^

I dont want to use Forretress (or Ferrothorn) because they lack the same offensive presence

Scarf Salamence I never really liked, I feel Salamence has better use as a set up sweeper

I'll test Heatran and see how he does, thanks for the rate!!

I also added Whimsicott as a threat to my team

Motagua

El Ciclón Azul
Hey DEMo_Gorgon47 nice to see another RMT of yours. Your team looks solid but you got serious issues mostly with weather teams considering most of your pokemon fails to prominent sweepers like Venusaur, Landorus, Terrakion and Rain teams. My first suggestion is to replace Metagross with an Offensive Rapid Spin Donphan to solve your issues with Landorus. The 128 Speed EVs might sound weird, but they allow you to outspeed the standard Jellicent and 2HKO with Earthquake on the switch-in after SR, allowing you to Rapid Spin more easily. It can also check Chlorophyll Venusaur and Sawsbuck with Ice Shard :).

Donphan (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Ice Shard
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

To solve your issues with Sun Teams and having a second counter to Sun, a Sp.Defensive Heatran will be able to defeat Venusaur and any Volcarona on the way. Heatran can also phaze any set-up sweeper that can´t seriously damage Heatran like DD Dragonite lacking Earthquake or CM Jirachi. Heatran is also generally able to take on almost any Jirachi variant thanks to its typing and good resistances.

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 100 SDef / 160 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Roar
- Toxic
- Protect / Earth Power
- Lava Plume

For another option to handle, a Life Orb Tank Latias is able to tank more hits from pokemon like Specs Politoad and Rotom-W making her a decent replacement for Latios. Draco Meteor still hits like a boss, and Psyshock being able to 2HKO Blissey after SR. If you use Latias, but want to keep a revenge killer, you can use a Scarf Moxie Salamence to revenge kill threats and be able to sweep without even setting up. Good luck and I hope my rate helps you out.

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 152 HP / 176 SAtk / 180 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Surf
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor

Salamence (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

Hey Motagua, thanks for the rate! You always give helpful ratings. Ok, so I am going to test everyone's ideas and edit my post accordingly. So odds this will be revised by later tonight/tomorrow mourning. Thanks for all the help guys!! I can already see the team coming together better than before

Well, as you asked, we had a battle to see how it would fare against in your opinion a good battler (I am?). As you can probably attest, SubDD Gyarados can easily start a slow set up against your own Gyarados (after a kill it can switch in), especially variants that have Intimidate. From there, nothing really would like to switch into Gyarados, as either they just sit there while it sets up (Metagross and Gyarados) or are threatened by it (the rest of the team).

For this, two things. One, Thunderbolt over either Psyshock or Surf on Latias, as the things both of these moves hit are also covered by the rest of the team. Another, make sure to Taunt any opposing Gyarados with your own to make sure it doesn't set up, followed by switching to Latias to Thunderbolt it. But this isn't exactly surefire, as the Substitute has to be absent for this to work or the Gyarados in question has to lack Bounce. Either way, try to be more wary against it and limit it's chance to do anything, as it's arguably the most threatening pokemon to your team.

Taunt variants could be trouble, but they are phazed by Dragon Tail, so whatever.

Taking Ningildo's suggestion, Psyshock has been removed in favor of Thunderbolt. Because Gyarados is a b*tch to take down!! And lesson learned: NEVER LET A GYARADOS SET UP!!!

Anyway, I also put any changes in RED I also added Gyarados to the threat list. Thank you to Ningildo to enlightening me on my weakness!

I also added Mew to my threat list

BTzz

spams overhand rights
is a Contributor Alumnus
Nice team! Your team currently struggles with hazards as Stealth Rock really hurts Scarf Mence while also hampering Gyarados' ability to switch into physical threats. Lucario and Choice locked Salamence are also Spike bait for Skarmory, so your other walls can get worn down as well. At the same time I also feel like you could use a stonger special attackers to break down walls for Lucario and Salamence.

Using Starmie over Latias solves both of these problems. Starmie is the best spinner the tier, beats up Lucario / Mence's checks, sweeps through a lot of rain teams with ease, and beats Jellicent (Def variants anyways), which you said you struggle with. You can afford to run Recover over Ice Beam is this case to maintain Starmie's presence on the feild, as you have Scarf Salamence, Heatran and Metagross to contain opposing dragons.

Speaking of Metagross, Pursuit over Hammer arm would greatly help with opposing Reuniclus. Pursuit also takes a ton of pressure of Heatran as you can eliminate special attackers right on the spot. Hammer are won't be missed much as it's mainly for Ferrothorn / Heatran, who Heatran and Lucario deal with just fine. You should also consider using Shuca Berry on Metagross to cover up that Scarf Landorus weakness as Meta can live a sand force boosted EQ and KO back with Ice Punch (it also helps with Gliscor, which is nice for your Ice Punch-less Lucario). Heatran, and Gyarados, coupled with burns and Intimidate are more than capable of beating physical threats so Leftovers on Metagross isn't necessary.

Finally, with the loss of Latias, your team becomes a bit weak to rain, so I suggest using Sunny Day over Earth Power on Heatran. This makes Heatran a great assest versus rain teams, and while it weakens Starmie's and Gyarados' attacks, it's only temporary, Gyarados isn't offenisive and Starmie has a stong Tbolt to go to (sun also boosts Mence's Fire Blast). Losing Earth Power make opposing Heatran kind of tricky, but now that you have spin suppor Gyarados + Salamence can handle them.

Starmie | Natural Cure | Life Orb
Timid | 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Hydro Pump | Tunderbolt | Recover | Rapid Spin

Hope this helps and good luck with the team!

You've got the makings of a really good team here.

I'd suggest the following to deal with the problems you've mentioned:

Swap Lucario for the standard Scarf Terrakion. It gives you an effective way to deal with Jirachi and alongside MoxieMence puts a ton of offensive pressure on your opponent.

This also allows you to put Hammer Arm back on Metagross which helps it nail Heatran on the switch and can KO Skarmory after a speed drop if its decides to Roost. It also does solid damage to Ferrothorn trying to get cocky. I'd also swap Meteor Miss out for Bullet Bunch to help check opposing Terrakion which are becoming more and more common.

Finally, I'd change your Latias set to the mono-attacking Calm Mind set. With the above changes your team handles it counters really well and it'll dismantle a lot of stall teams it seems you may have problems facing. Its also a great counter to Rain teams and laughs at Jellicent lacking Taunt. The set is as follows:

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Dragon Pulse

I've play tested these changes a bit and it seems really solid, give it a shot.

Good luck.

Hey BTzz & SA1TS, thanks for the rates!

@BTzz: I tested your Icebeamless Starmie and Sunnyday Heatran with mixed results. The biggest issued with Starmie was that by using it, I lost my Electric resistance and my Ground immunity. I know you might look and say "You have Gyarados and Salamence, why do you need another Ground immunity?" Well, I have it because the other 3 members of my team have a Ground weakness, so it takes some of the pressure off Gyarados and Salamence. On Heatran, losing Earthpower made taking on opposing Fire-types much harder. In the end I went back to my original team of Latias + Earthpower Heatran.

@ SA1TS: I'll try out your recommendations. Though I'm a bit apprehensive to swap out Lucario, I'll give Terrakion a try. I'm also concerned about losing Meteor Mash. While the untimely misses are annoying, the sheer power of the move is nice. But I'll try Bullet Punch, because I have found myself wishing to move first on many occasions. Thanks for the rate and I'll be back soon to post how the team did!

As a Side note, I also added Swift Swim Kingdra to my threat list

Ok, my post seems to have disappeared.....

Let's try again:

1). Just my personal opinion, but Gyara needs Sub over Taunt. That is what I always do >.>

2). For the Lati, I think that a Dual Screener is the best bet......Luke and Mence love Screens as does Gross.

3). I give this a 4/5 stars as this team is solid despite it's issues :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)