Question about Flashkarts, Pokemon and Nintendo

Okay, tomorrow I planned on purchasing all five pokemon versions for DS. I forgot something however, I have a flashkart with all of these games. I would rather not bother with anti-piracy matters in HG/SS so I decided to just get the first 3 DS versions. Anyway, I wanted to know does playing on a Flashkart make the pokemon in the game illegal in terms of hacking or not? Nintendo has a strict policy when it comes to their tournaments and I wanted to know if trading over flash kart pokemon would be trading over "hacked" pokemon. So, if somebody can clear this up that would be fabulous.

I would rather just buy HG/ SS and have 1 flashkart. (I missed the Raikou event waaaaaaaaaaah)

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Assuming you do not use hacks anyway, they would not be considered hacks by Smogon and Nintendo could not detect tham. And use the Simple Question Simple Answer thread for easy questions like this in future.

Thanks, looks like I can afford more 360 games tomorrow. And I will make sure to keep in mind to use the Q and A section from now on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)