Questions about individual servers

Hi! We've finally gotten our new server up with no problems; however, I have a few questions:
  • Can we edit tiers? If so, how do we do so?
  • How do we add a list of rooms to the home page of our server? Right now we only have "Join lobby chat"?
  • Is there any way to edit name color?
Thanks for your time!

Hi! We've finally gotten our new server up with no problems; however, I have a few questions:
  • How do we add a list of rooms to the home page of our server? Right now we only have "Join lobby chat"?
Thanks for your time!
  • You can edit formats and tiers in formats-data.js
  • You can use the command /makechatroom to add more rooms
  • I know some servers have a command to do this (sort of) but I'm not sure how to code it. Alternatively you can use this tool to find unicode versions of a name, each of which will have a different color.

• You can edit formats and tiers in formats-data.js
  • You can use the command /makechatroom to add more rooms
  • I know some servers have a command to do this (sort of) but I'm not sure how to code it. Alternatively you can use this tool to find unicode versions of a name, each of which will have a different color.
Thanks. Sorry, I know this is a dumb question, but I want to make things easier for my coder. Where's the formats-data.js located?

And we've made a few rooms, but we're not sure how to get them to show up on the home view, if that makes sense. Like, how Showdown has 'official rooms'

Thanks so much for the reply!

Thanks. Sorry, I know this is a dumb question, but I want to make things easier for my coder. Where's the formats-data.js located?

And we've made a few rooms, but we're not sure how to get them to show up on the home view, if that makes sense. Like, how Showdown has 'official rooms'

Thanks so much for the reply!
formats-data.js is in the folder called Data. You can make a room official by going into that room and using the command /officialroom

formats-data.js is in the folder called Data. You can make a room official by going into that room and using the command /officialroom
Thanks so much! This looks easy enough; however, if I wanted to unban just Blaze Blaziken, how would I do that? Really, thanks a bunch.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
You can edit formats and tiers in formats-data.js
You can only edit the tiers of the pokemon in that file. You're thinking about formats.js, which is located in the config folder.
Thanks so much! This looks easy enough; however, if I wanted to unban just Blaze Blaziken, how would I do that? Really, thanks a bunch.
This really just depends on what you're aiming to do. If you're modifying normal OU to be like this, go to formats-data.js and change Blaziken's tier to OU. Then go to formats.js and add 'Blaziken + Speed Boost' and 'Blazikenite' to OU's banlist (make sure to keep the formatting the same). If you're making a seperate format for this, it's a bit more complicated. Just tell me if this is the case.

Thanks for your time!
Sometimes people are willing to make formats for you. Unicode is a good way to change names too, if you want the unicode site then please PM me and I will just send it to you.

Sorry to bump this, but I have something to add. I have coded a custom color system, it only works in chatrooms though; it doesn't change your namecolor in PM or in the userlist. Just PM me if you want the code. Also, you might want to go to codecademy.com to learn some JavaScript, and also to nodejs.org to learn about the engine; it will make your life so much easier when you're trying to code stuff for your server. If you need help with your server (commands, coding), PM me. Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)