XY OU Quick Easy Cooking

I am an experienced battler, but very bad at deciding movesets.I decided to build a team around my favourite pokemon, Rotom-H(Hence the Title.) Sorry about the lack of images. Give me some corrections, and then I'll try this team out.

Rotom-Heat @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Thunderbolt
- Trick
- Hidden Power [Ice]
My favourite pokemon, it is also a great pokemon with great resistances, sooo many pokemon he can hit offensively. Flying and Waters die to tbolt, steels with overheat, and even dragons with HP Ice. And if I even list the pokemon that can get screwed with trick, this would be the longest thread ever.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
This guy deals with Rotom Hs rock and SR weakness, sponges Status for the whole team and hits a truckload of pokemon with his coverage.

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
I needed a special tank for the team, so I added sylveon. I cant really explain much about this guy, he fits the role of this team perfectly.

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Hidden Power [Fire]
Its just my physical sweeper, and im more or less relying on you to give me this set. EQ is a very good STAB, Iron Head just has a flinch chance. Rapid Spin is for Filler, HP Fire deals with Skarmory and Ferrothorn.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 232 Def / 28 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Roost
This is my Lead, and a very good one to. He just uses Hazards for damage, and roost for survivability, and also a pseudo-Hazer. He almost always gets hazards on the field as most leads are physical.

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Def / 8 SpA / 196 SpD
Bold Nature
- Energy Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Leech Seed
- Synthesis
This poke checks waters which are a huge threat to my team. TF protects him from Ice Beam, and The EV spread makes him bulky from both sides. Leech Seed can make him supportive while Synthesis provides ideal recovery due to the weather nerf.

valetta

Banned deucer.
If you're using offensive starmie I'd actually use life orb>leftovers and analytic>natural cure as the additional damage in both cases is appreciated
Also on a mega venu I'd try giga drain>energy ball as the damage difference isn't really that big and the added recovery on a mon without passive recovery is great

Ok thx ill change Venasaur and starmies item but starmie is SOOOO frickin fast that almost nothing outspeeds it and the one that do all get OHKOed with LO Surf anyway... and besides, Natural Cure, since this is a spinner, gives longevity by making >Toxic< useless

Pent

dumb broad
Please read the RMT Rules before making a post.
You need a brief 3-4 sentences describing each of your pokemon.
If these rules are not followed, this post will be locked by a moderator.
Until then, I won't rate this team at my own decision.
Change it and I might Consider it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)