R U READY FOR RU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
You realize that Ice Beam hits super effective on Rhyperior? I don't see any real threats HP fight hits better (except Aggron, but he's not staying in on a Pory-Z)

Shedinja was not MVP in my opinion. Shedinja only killed 2 (weakened) pokemon, and it only really shined there at the end.

Miltank, on the other hand... holy cow (lol). That thing walled, hit hard, and kept the team going. Miltank was definitely your MVP.

i use dark pulse/ hp fighting for ghosts mostly, to hit them harder. :D and thanks guys. this isnt as good, because i spent most of my time on my other warstory. ASH. hehe

I'd like to point out that switching from BoltBeam to Fighting/Dark on Porygon-Z was a bad choice, as Ice Beam would have hit Rhyperior harder than HP Fighting because of its higher base power.

The fact that you mention switching to fighting/dark from bolt/beam for Rhyperior kinda turned me off, along with the major parahax from miltank.
Overall it was kinda a meh battle.

On the bad side, the battle was underwhelming. Lots of hax and misplays.

On the good side, the format was done nicely and the comments were good.

Nice battle but a bit lacking in commentary. I wanted to say a nitpick though, i can't wait to get my hands on my UU team....you obviously meant RU i guess, and you said "i'll use aqua jet to gain an attack boost" guess you meant speed boost.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would expect this sort of necro from Nexus but this was a big surpise.

Stop bumping old threads lest you receive an infraction.

Genny Edit:

I'm the best

Tobes Edit:

Hey Genny how's it going

Nix Edit: fu get out of my warstory dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)