Race, Slavery, Genes?

i certainly believe that the theory is sound and the evidence is clear for all to see - perhaps i'm being naive but i can't see why people are offended by it or view it as even the least bit racist; to me it's just a fascinating exhibition of (un)natural selection at work.
i'm not yet sure what my opinion on this is, but i can certainly see how it could be viewed as racist. it's basically saying 'yeah, you know that thing youre better than us at? its only because we made you that way'

The Olympics is racist against Arabs, why no heat tolerating events or marrying events?
:/

Edit: I don't think humans with PC levels so high exist such as to deny the effects of genes on performance in various athletic activities, mainly endurance and speed ones. However I believe it is long term climate and food sources as well as breeding habits, as opposed to occupation and politics are the main factors in determining which genes pass.

For instance, compare NK and SK. SK folks are taller and more well built which is soley due to the fact they aren't a starving nation. The Dutch were also notoriously one of the shortest people in Europe at the turn of the 20th century, now look at them.

Edit: I'm Arab...and I'll totally smoke you guys standing in the sun under 50 celsius degrees!

░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
██████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█
██████▀░░░░

Also:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/olympic_games/world_olympic_dreams/9497706.stm

Explains why Jamaica constantly produces the best of sprinters despite there being dozens of other countries with more B-Franklins/Diversity and Olympic experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)