Ragnarokalex's Drowning Emporium! Now able to Clone! Update 2/19, added several shiny mons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you interested in modest piplup?
31/x/31/31/31/31
egg move:hydropump
Depends, can you add Yawn on there as an egg move or breed a female one? I will of course trade something of like value for a female if you would do so.

Abra is 75% male though. I'll pass, thanks.
perhaps could I interest you in adding something else as a deal sweetener? I could even do a second mon for it, I actually need a female abra particularly badly. Let me know, cause I would like to work something out for this (even if I can only get a male from you).

ok i added you... tell me when you are ready for trade
I can trade for the next hour or so if you happen to be on, let me know.

ok i added you... tell me when you are ready for trade
hmmm, so I don't know why I am just noticing this now, but I actually don't have Deinos for trade, I am looking for Deinos with Earth Power, but I don't actually have any perfect Deinos of my own to trade @.@ sorry.

perhaps could I interest you in adding something else as a deal sweetener? I could even do a second mon for it, I actually need a female abra particularly badly. Let me know, cause I would like to work something out for this (even if I can only get a male from you).
Well, I also am interested in your squirtle, but with aqua jet instead of fake out. I have a 5IV (no attack) male marill with aqua jet that you could use as breeding parent with your female squirtle. If you have a 5IV female squirtle with egg moves then it should work out. Also I would need the marill back once you have finished using it of course.

So first trade, I give you the marill, you nothing.

Second trade, you give me the marill back, a squirtle with said egg moves and a venipede, and I the female abra.

i am sorry but i am not going to breed more piplups and i dont have a female 5 ivs
OK, ill have to give it a pass then.

Well, I also am interested in your squirtle, but with aqua jet instead of fake out. I have a 5IV (no attack) male marill with aqua jet that you could use as breeding parent with your female squirtle. If you have a 5IV female squirtle with egg moves then it should work out. Also I would need the marill back once you have finished using it of course.

So first trade, I give you the marill, you nothing.

Second trade, you give me the marill back, a squirtle with said egg moves and a venipede, and I the female abra.
Sounds fine with me, I have to work today so I wont have time to work on it until tomorrow. Ill shoot ya a message when I am available.

Hi, I've got Adamant 5IV Baton Pass/Defog Scyther, Bold 5IV Regenerator Slowpoke or a Timid 5IV Giga Drain Lotad available that I'd like to trade for your 5IV Bold HP Ice Rotom.

Hi, I've got Adamant 5IV Baton Pass/Defog Scyther, Bold 5IV Regenerator Slowpoke or a Timid 5IV Giga Drain Lotad available that I'd like to trade for your 5IV Bold HP Ice Rotom.
your Lotad has leech seed on it as well right? your thread says so, and if it does I would be interested in that. I am curious if perhaps I could get a spitback of that Scyther though. I already have scythers of my own, but the upgrade in egg moves would be awesome and I would really appreciate it, especially since ill have to breed the rotom with only one proper IVed parent (Which btw will take some time, so Ill put the rotom on my to do list and let you know as soon as I have it complete).

your Lotad has leech seed on it as well right? your thread says so, and if it does I would be interested in that. I am curious if perhaps I could get a spitback of that Scyther though. I already have scythers of my own, but the upgrade in egg moves would be awesome and I would really appreciate it, especially since ill have to breed the rotom with only one proper IVed parent (Which btw will take some time, so Ill put the rotom on my to do list and let you know as soon as I have it complete).
Yeah, sorry, it does, I forgot about it when I posted in your thread, then got it on mine when I went through and made a more thorough inventory. Would you be wanting the Lotad and the Scyther? I'm not sure about doing a throw-in on the egg move since it's Pokebank exclusive and in pretty high demand.

Yeah, sorry, it does, I forgot about it when I posted in your thread, then got it on mine when I went through and made a more thorough inventory. Would you be wanting the Lotad and the Scyther? I'm not sure about doing a throw-in on the egg move since it's Pokebank exclusive and in pretty high demand.
well It is a genderless mon HP spread that I dont have a second parent for yet. also if it would interest you I could throw an item on the Rotom to help cover the spitback. let me know.

well It is a genderless mon HP spread that I dont have a second parent for yet. also if it would interest you I could throw an item on the Rotom to help cover the spitback. let me know.
Sure, that sounds better, but I realized my Lotad doesn't have Leech Seed on it, so I've taken it off of my thread until I breed it onto it tomorrow. I'll let you know once I've gotten that done. And as far as items go, I really need a leftovers.

Got the Lotad ready
k, Itll be a little bit still, I'm finishing up my current breeding project right now, and then I will get started on the HP Ice Rotom, and unfortunately I don't really know how long that will take me.

CMT for Female Oshawott.
Wow, that trade thread man. Me and my roommate are in awe of the selection lol. So there are tons of things we are interested in, so I figured I would start off by asking if you were ok with trading one of your legendaries for the flawless Female Oshawott.

i have got a water absorb freezedry ancient power lapras 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 ask if you want a better spread..?
So long as it is Water absorb with the egg moves that spread will work just fine. If you are free later tonight, I will shoot you a message when I'm done working on the few things I am so we can trade.

By chance do you have a Char Y megastone and would you still want 1-2 5 IV specific for it?
I do have a couple Charizardite Y's left, and it would depend on the mons you had up for trade. If I am really interested in something I could do it for a single mon, however if it's just regular stock that I don't have a direct need for I would probably need 2 of them.

k, Itll be a little bit still, I'm finishing up my current breeding project right now, and then I will get started on the HP Ice Rotom, and unfortunately I don't really know how long that will take me.

Wow, that trade thread man. Me and my roommate are in awe of the selection lol. So there are tons of things we are interested in, so I figured I would start off by asking if you were ok with trading one of your legendaries for the flawless Female Oshawott.

So long as it is Water absorb with the egg moves that spread will work just fine. If you are free later tonight, I will shoot you a message when I'm done working on the few things I am so we can trade.

I do have a couple Charizardite Y's left, and it would depend on the mons you had up for trade. If I am really interested in something I could do it for a single mon, however if it's just regular stock that I don't have a direct need for I would probably need 2 of them.
that staryu would be amazing if you could?

No worries, I figure it'll take a while to breed, just message me or reply to this whenever you're ready to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)