Ragnarokalex's Drowning Emporium! Now able to Clone! Update 2/19, added several shiny mons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmt for shiny totodile :)
Ok so looking through your thread we kinda want the shiny HP fire Magnemite. Also i'm really interested in the Venipede. is there anything else we have that i could pick up that shiny Venipede as well?

interested in your heracronite
will a 5 iv jolly vital spirit tyrogue suffice?
yay for unburden hitmonlee!!!!!
does it have any egg moves?

cmt for phanphy 0.0
sorry Guy everything that we are interested in we already have.

i would give my soul for that kalos bred 6iv totodile with your OT.
but seriously, pm me so we can talk. idk what you want.
hey we didn't really see anything in your trade thread that we liked but you mentioned shiny and legendary so PM @Ragnrokalex the info and we will get back to you.

Ok so looking through your thread we kinda want the shiny HP fire Magnemite. Also i'm really interested in the Venipede. is there anything else we have that i could pick up that shiny Venipede as well?

does it have any egg moves?

sorry Guy everything that we are interested in we already have.

hey we didn't really see anything in your trade thread that we liked but you mentioned shiny and legendary so PM @Ragnrokalex the info and we will get back to you.
Uh, if the shiny bunnelby isn't in a regular pokeball ill take that

I saw you want tyrogues for lee and chan. How about 2 tyrogues (a lee one and a chan one) for heracronite and charizardite y? Fair? The nature, iv spread, and egg moves of your choosing. Just please specify how each tyrogue is formatted if it is a deal

Last edited:
I have a timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 charmander with aircutter/dragonpulse/ancient power I was wondering if you had a charizardite Y you could clone me? Or feel free to CMT because there are a couple pokemon I want.

I saw you want tyrogues for lee and chan. How about 2 tyrogues (a lee one and a chan one) for heracronite and charizardite y? Fair? The nature, iv spread, and egg moves of your choosing. Just please specify how each tyrogue is formatted if it is a deal
so we were looking at a few things and decided that we could trade you the mega stones if you could breed us the following mon:

Tyrogue:
Adamant ~ Vital Spirit
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves:
Mach Punch
Bullet Punch
Hi Jump Kick
Rapid Spin

I have a timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 charmander with aircutter/dragonpulse/ancient power I was wondering if you had a charizardite Y you could clone me? Or feel free to CMT because there are a couple pokemon I want.
We could get a charizardite y over to you for one of your female pinecos.

Please CMT for Bunnelby, Pawniard and Totodile.
we could trade the 3 of them for:

Noivern
(ID - (Sopphie) - 63291) (♂)
Nature: Timid Ability: Infiltrator
IVs: 31 HP | 31 Atk | 31 Def | 31 SpA | 31 SpD | 31 Spe
-----------------------------------------
Egg Moves: Switcheroo

Aurorus
(ID - (Tonberry) - 65428) (♂)
Nature: Modest Ability: Refrigerate
Egg Moves: XX

Heliosk
(ID - (Joe Cannon) - 27070) (♀)
Nature: Timid Ability: Dry Skin
IVs: 31 HP | XX Atk | 30 Def | 31 SpA | 31 SpD | 31 Spe
Egg Moves: (Hidden Power Ice)

So long as all 3 are legit and redistributable

sure I can do that maybe for a heracronite and instead, a mewtwonite y(already got the charizardite y). However, that is going to take time because I have school. I will tell you when I am ready. Rapid Spin is already on my tyrogue

Last edited:
we could trade the 3 of them for:

Noivern
(ID - (Sopphie) - 63291) (♂)
Nature: Timid Ability: Infiltrator
Egg Moves: Switcheroo

Aurorus
(ID - (Tonberry) - 65428) (♂)
Nature: Modest Ability: Refrigerate
Egg Moves: XX

Heliosk
(ID - (Joe Cannon) - 27070) (♀)
Nature: Timid Ability: Dry Skin
IVs: 31 HP | XX Atk | 30 Def | 31 SpA | 31 SpD | 31 Spe
Egg Moves: (Hidden Power Ice)

So long as all 3 are legit and redistributable
Yes, we got a deal, i will call you tomorrow.

CMT for Growlithe (does it have a decent Pokeball? If so, maybe a female, though I understand it has a very low rate so I won't push it), Female Deino and your Shiny Totodile.

sure I can do that maybe for a heracronite and instead, a mewtwonite y(already got the charizardite y). However, that is going to take time because I have school. I will tell you when I am ready. Rapid Spin is already on my tyrogue
No rush, just let us know whenever you finish up.

CMT for Growlithe (does it have a decent Pokeball? If so, maybe a female, though I understand it has a very low rate so I won't push it), Female Deino and your Shiny Totodile.
one quick quiestion, are any of the shinies in your thread nicknameable? Got a few interests, but that will decide what we would like.

CMT for:

Totodile-Male
OT: Me :)
TID: 34196
Kalos Bred
Adament - Torrent
31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg/Transfer Moves:
Dragon Dance
Crunch
Ice Punch
Aqua Jet

&

Porygon

OT: Gonzo
ID: 27846
Modest - Trace
31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP FIRE)
Egg/Transfer Moves:
Icy Wind
Pain split
Trick

No rush, just let us know whenever you finish up.

one quick quiestion, are any of the shinies in your thread nicknameable? Got a few interests, but that will decide what we would like.
No =/, unfortunately they are not. Also, I do not need the growlithe anymore so just the deino and totodile if you please (if you see something you are interested in of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)