Rain Dance Team

Politoad-Drizzle@lum berry (Drizzle Stall)
Hp 252 Def 128 Spec Def 128
~Calm
- Rest
- Toxic
-Hydro Pump
-Encore

Ludicolo-Rain Dish@leftovers( special Sweeper)
Special Attack 252 Speed 252
Rash
-Leech Seed
-Surf
-Energy Ball
-Substitute

Lickitung- Own Tempo @Leftovers(Lead)
Hp 252 Def 128 Spec Def 128
Careful
-Fire Punch ( Remember this is before rain)
-Ice Punch
-Wish
-Power Whip

Dragonite-Multiscale@Leftovers (Rain Tank)
Hp 252 Special Attack 128 Special Defense 128
~Rash
-Hurricane
-Thunder
-Dragon Tail
-Roost

Jynx-Dry Skin@Leftovers(Special Sweeper)
Special Attack 252 Speed 252
~Rash
-Nasty Plot
-Lovely Kiss
-Psyshock
-Ice Beam

Hitmontop-Intimidate@ Cheating Berry (Bulky Sweeper)
Attack 252 Special Defense 252
~Adamant
-Rapid Spin
-High Jump Kick
-Rock Slide
-Rest

Hey, just a few suggestions here. First, just so you do not confuse the raters and make it easier for them, you should order your pokemon in the way you will use each one in battle, and it will also be helpful if you use sprites. Although it is less common now, entry hazards are an important way of dealing damage, and on a rain team, you have the option of using Ferrothorn.

Ferrothorn
200 HP, 200 Special Defense, 108 Defense
Iron Barbs
Stealth Rock, Spikes, Leech Seed, Power Whip/Gyro Ball
Rocky Helmet

Now you have a set up that is pretty hard to deal with in rain. Also, if you get rapid spinned, the opponent won't be able to do it without losing a fourth of their health to iron barbs and rocky helmet. You might also want to replace Lickilicki as it is not very reliable. If you choose not to take these changes, then that's fine, the team could still work. However, I see the dangerous Thunderus and common weather changers such as Tyranitar or Ninetales as a major threat to this team. I hope my comments weren't too harsh and good luck with the team!

-Shiny Charizard

Oops, sorry, I forgot to tell you how you could make your team stand stronger against weather changers! For sun teams carry SR, all set up and main users of the sun can't stand up to SR and if they don't work, nor do the grass typed chlorophyll users. For sandstorm, alwayus carry at least one poke that can function outside of the normalrainy condition, sort of like a back-up-plan. Ok, that's all from me. Good luck!

-Shiny Charizard

Btw, for setting up SR use the Ferrothorn above, as for backup, try using this:

Scizor
252 Attack, 252 HP, 4 Special Defense
Technician
Adamant
Bullet Punch, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Brick Break
Choice Band/Life Orb

-Shiny Charizard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)