rain team

Hi, This is my team, I would like to improve it, can you tell me what to change please?

Politoed (M) @ Choice Specs Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 192 HP / 252 SAtk / 64 SDef
modest Nature (+SAtk, -atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
-Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]

He is the lead, hydropump with modest nature is very strong, then Hidden Power Grass is good for me against water pokemon

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunder
- Draco meteor

- Surf
- Ice beam
Latios through levitation is a defense against the earth moves and toxicroack electvire due to rain and thunder, the move is 100% accurate, Ice Beam is against the pokemon dragon, draco meteor against the stronger ones

Starmie @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Thunder
- Surf
- Ice beam
- Rapid spin
is the rapid spin and thanks to his speed and his moves electro water and ice is strong

Electivire (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Motor Drive
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Wild Charge
- Ice punch

- Earthquake
- Cross Chop
absorbs electricity against three Pokemon on my team weak to it and then use Earthquake against electric pokemon

Toxicroak (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Dry Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Cross Chop
- Sucker Punch
- Taunt
dancing becomes very strong and taunt me is very useful, then recovers ps due to rain

Tornadus (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Tailwind
- Hurricane
- focus blast
- Grass Knot
Hurricane rain is 100% accurate, and is useful against grass pokemon, tailwind use it in case of increasing their speed pokemon with moves like dragon dancers, etc.

first off, some descriptions would be nice. tell me why you use the monsters you do, and what they do for your team. Right now your politoed has me scratching my head. why negtive speed nature? if you're running a choice variant, you should go with speed over HP, and go with a nature that subtracts from attack, as it has no use for you. go for modest or timid depending on if you want speed or power. Air baloon is nice on electivire, though i don't know how much use you get out of it, especially since you already have a flyer and a levitator. try expert belt for that little extra oomph. Again, not sure how much good tailwind has actually done you, but seems like a bit of a wasted slot there. hammer arm seems an odd choice with an attack subtracting nature. might try rash(+SpA, -SpD) or timid(+Spe, -SpD), or just trade hammer arm for focus blast, though the accuracy will be missed. consider taunt in place of tailwind, as it can shut down sweep attempts and stall teams, and generally mess with your opponent.

thanks for the corrections, sorry if I did not put the description, put shortly, I thought about putting Scizor and ferrothorn or Donphan instead of Latios and electvire, what do you recommend?

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Worcestershire is right - descriptions are needed, but you said you're working on that. These descriptions should generally be about 3-5 sentences in length.

Now, on to the team. I'm going to start with Electivire and work my way from there. No offense, but... Electivire isn't that great. However, your team has three Electric weaknesses, so Vire's immunity is going to be important to keep. To this end, I suggest replacing Electivire with a Jolteon. Jolteon's good Special Attack and blistering Speed make an offensive set a welcome addition to any team, and Volt Absorb allows it to switch in on the ever-present Electric attacks and regain HP.

Now that you're using Jolteon, you only have one Pokemon that's primarily physical. Your team also lacks an ability to take a lot of hits. I suggest replacing Latios with a Dragonite. Dragonite's immense bulk and great physical offense offer your team two things it can make great use of, and it is easily capable of sweeping teams.

Sets:
Jolteon @ Choice Specs / Life Orb / Expert Belt
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball / Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Hidden Power [Grass]

Dragonite @ Leftovers / Lum Berry
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage / Dragon Claw
- Waterfall / Brick Break
- Earthquake / Extremespeed / Roost

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'd suggest going with Jolteon and Dragonite. Ferrothorn doesn't seem like it would help too much, your Electric immunity is covered by Jolteon, and Scizor just doesn't seem to have a place.

Also, your descriptions are still too short. I understand that English isn't your first language (the sosituisco in your last post revealed that), but they need to tell people what that Pokemon does in more specific terms.

PokèManiac Livio

Un panino al salame
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
He have used google translate lol,anyway substitute>taunt on toxicroak and u turn>tailwind on tornadus u can use recover>ice beam on latios..cause for dragon pokemon u have d.meteor,so u recover the damage of life orb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)