Rainbow Cup R2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadline is 25th January, 11:59 PM. And, unlike the last one, this is a long deadline. You miss it, I'm not stopping for you.

Rules:
OU Teams (With slight modifications)
No Scouting (You may NOT watch other Tourney battles)
Evasion Clause
Freeze Clause
OHKO Clause
Sleep Clause
Species Clause
Timed Battle
All Logs MUST be PMed to me afterwards.

The Special Rule:

Half of you can use Ho-oh. You know who you are. The other, can't. Exactly 24 of you may use Ho-oh if you wish. If you haven't be PMed saying you can use Ho-oh within the next hour (of this being posted), you can't use it. Even if you have permission, you don't HAVE to use it.

So, when building your team, take Ho-oh into account. (hence the "Rainbow" tourney)

Banned Pokemon:
Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Groudon, Kyogre, Deoxys Speed, Deoxys Attack, Deoxys Defense, Deoxys Normal, Rayquaza, Latias, Latios, Wobuffet, Wynaut*, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Dakrai, Manaphy, Arceus.

Yeah. That was basically for all those people who missed the OU Battles in the Rules section. Always pays to make sure everyone understands.

(*As the current policy on NFEs who are not distinctly different from their evolution is that they go in the same tier as their evolution, Wynaut is banned. Sorry, Wynaut fans)

< husk >

[kd8]otome vs. Ace777

[.darkie] vs. Earthworm

< Taylor >

Judgement vs. StrangerDanger

< Aldaron >

TheDealer vs. COalex

TheBM vs. RaitoLight

zerowing vs. IamNoCommunist

rojo23 vs. jc_rcw

gmax vs. Lord Sunday

Aeroblacktyl vs. goofball

First person from either of these pairs to post in the R2 Cup wins by default, due to their partner's absence.

lol why do I have to post you're the host you should realize who has been more active through this entire time ._. but regardless here is a post.

I'm here. I admittedly had very little time to battle in r1, though, so I'll give MoP the spot if he checks in within 24 hours.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Wow, well, I am going to explain what happened. Today, LonelyNess and I met for our match, and halfway through we realized that Level Balance was on. Because I was the one that had issued a challenge, I allowed him to determine whether we should continue or rechallenge.

However, with some phenomenal case of bad luck, my internet completely stalled out right after I asked this, so I timed out and was not able to see his reaction until much later.

Because I made both mistakes, I apologetically forfeit to LonelyNess, and wish him good luck in this tournament.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No, no, no, no... While I thank Aldaron for the gesture, I will not be winning in any such fashion. We will have a battle at a later date, assuming this is allowed by the Tournament Director. It's not his fault that his connection messed up, I was already willing to rechallenge after the discovery that Level Balance was on so I'd prefer to earn my spot in Round 3.

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I'm having problems with my PC so I won't be able to get on Shoddy for some time, so please sign me off :/

I'm sorry.

I attempted to send a message to StrangerDanger but his private message box is full. Monday and Tuesday during the day are good, as are Thursday and Friday after 8:00 PM EST. StrangerDanger, please delete some of your messages and send me a PM so we can set up a time/date and battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)