Random Generation Team Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
[21:16:13] Aeroblacktyl: p.s. you have to post to confirm

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah rex iudeorum and dirkdiglett left my team so im with two losers now lawl

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ill try to search for someone for a team. Somehow I preferred 0nion's idea. If someone could host that, it would be cool.

Edit: Actually nvm, I won't be in.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
why havent you edited our team in yet also warthog you are with us but clearly thunda is blind.

posting to confirm which is rather pedantic because if i hadn't agreed to play on a team my name wouldn't appear with them...

Confirmation post, to say i'm with Havak and Dan Dan, sorry i couldn't come up with anything more interesting to type :(

Ok we have 16 Teams now. Will all the teams without a name please post one as soon as possible. Sorry the Multicultural Pals you want be able to play as 17 teams signed up and you were the last :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)