Random Matchup RMT

I think there should be a Rate My Team subforum for random matchup. Random Matchup is significantly different from "standard metagame" due to the inclusion of team preview and three pokemon teams. Random Matchup teams are built very differently from normal competitive teams, therefore I believe a separate RMT subforum for them would be a very helpful addition to smogon.
Please post your opinions of this idea. Thank you!

I think there should be a Rate My Team subforum for random matchup. Random Matchup is significantly different from "standard metagame" due to the inclusion of team preview and three pokemon teams. Random Matchup teams are built very differently from normal competitive teams, therefore I believe a separate RMT subforum for them would be a very helpful addition to smogon.
Team Preview is already present in the standard BW metagame; only IR lacks it methinks. However, it would be a good idea for RM RMTs to get their own tags/support from Smogon. It would help increase our base (thanks to the increase in cartridge gaming, we could easily snag a few new regulars,) and give us a bigger connection to the game as a whole. (besides, a metagame that doesn't require suspect tests=win.)

@goodfella
The other tag I believe is described as tiers other than OU, as in UU etc.
I don't think a Random Matchup team would necessarily go there.
Regardless of the team preview issue, the Random Matchup rules still deviate significantly from that of the metagame. Three-poke teams and the lack of clauses I believe warrants a Random Matchup subforum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)