RU RarelyUsed Classic VIII - Playoffs Tiebreaker

GoldCat

BOSSARU CUP WINNER
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a defending SCL Champion
Hej, some people had to "ruin" the fun for the rest of us and tie for 15th and 16th with 10 points. Because we have six people, the two highest seeded players will have a bye in the first round of the tiebreaker. The standings can be found here.

1. odr (80% WR)
2. HANTSUKI (75% WR)
3. zben (71.43% WR)
4. yovan33321 (69.23% WR, longest run SS Round 5, 2nd longest run SM Round 4)
5. eifo (69.23% WR, longest run SS Round 5, 2nd longest run SM/ORAS Round 3)
6. EviGaro (66.67% WR)
Round 1:

1. odr vs Bye 1
2. HANTSUKI vs Bye 2
3. zben vs 6. EviGaro
4. yovan33321 vs 5. eifo

=======================================
Playoffs are best-of-three, single elimination. The higher seed (on the left; smaller number) will choose the generation (SS, SM, ORAS, BW) that Game 1 will be played in. The loser of Game 1 will choose from the remaining 3 generations for Game 2. If Game 3 is necessary, the loser of Game 2 will pick one of the generations that have not yet been played in this series. You cannot repeat generations within a series and replays are required! The standard tournament rules follow.

Deadline: Round 1 ends on Sunday, May 5th at 11:59 PM GMT-4.

Last edited:

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Oh, I'm dropping out. I joined just to play some ORAS and BW RU and got there by accident. I'm not playing just to forfeit the other gens, so I'll just drop out, sorry :sob:

odr

kickin incredibly dope shit
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
i will be following hantsuki's lead and also dropping out. i really only wanted to play oras and sm, not really interested in playoffs or whatever this is

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
I had the foresight to not sign up. I didnt really want to play ss, sm, oras or bw because any gen without tera is horrible. Not interested in playoffs, dont call me ever again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)