Rate dis team

Oh hai there,my name is John and this is my first time dat i put a team here in RMT. Mah ranking in Pokemon Showdown is 1534 its not too great in my opinion.I always accept battles.I sometimes have problems with teams.But that u guys are for!

Without further ado,heres the team i made.Brace Yourselves!!

HAXorus (Haxorus) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Mold Breaker
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 220 Spd / 252 Atk / 36 HP
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Earthquake

I really like this Dragon Dancing set. Countin that haxorus has a whopping 147 atk its a wreckin force.I prefer DD cuz haxorus isnt that fast.97 speed isnt too great in my opinion it gets outsped by almost anythin in the OU format.Superpower for blissey,chansey or terrakion,eq for magnezone,heatran,metagross,etc

Hades (Hydreigon) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower

I prefer the scarfed variant than the specs variant of hydreigon.Countin that hydreigon is a great sweeper.I have flamethrower instead of fire blast cuz i dont want to miss.Plus i i have coverage in the form of surf 4 stuff like terrakion that normally eats hydreigon alive.I prefer runnin timid over modest because i want more speed

Neha (Milotic) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Marvel Scale
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

U probably will be like "milotic in ou lol wut?" well deal with it cuz milotic is my fav pokemon so shut up.I prefer this offensive set cuz i want to focus in attacking more than defending.I run rest+sleep talk because i can abuse marvel scale.U will probably ask me what does Neha mean?
Well, Neha is a girl hindi name. Long Story Short

Undertaker (Landorus) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- Rock Polish

I really like sheer force+life orb on landorus. Because sheer force negates life orb recoil.U probably will be like"special lando lol wut" well it gets access to special moves like earth power,psychic and focus blast.I also run rock polish 2 outspeed big threats in ou such a garchomp or gengar.This set is very good if u want somethin 2 wreck havoc!

Ferrothorn (Forretress) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Switch

I have all attackers u might be like "John,u need entry hazards".Well thats the reason i have forretress.This pokemon is very tanky and has access to all entry hazards(stealth rock,spikes,toxic spikes)and it also can rapid spin which kinda makes this guys superior 2 ferro in my opinion.

Lil'Wayne (Heatran) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Ice]

I would normally suggest runnin air balloon beacuse heatran has a terrible 4x weakness to ground,which means dugtrio,gastro and hippowdon eat it alive. Now for the moveset, u probably think hp ice is bad on heatran well not really,countin that dnite,garchomp and salamence are still popular havin coverage 4 them isnt a bad thing i also have dragon pulse in case hp ice doesnt ko things like latias,latios etc.Lava Plume because it has a higher chance to cripple a lot of stuff when it burn them to dust.

So thats the team hoped u liked it

I kno its not the best but I do the best i possibly can.

Thank u 4 seein my team!!

Luvdisc if u liked it!!

And if u have any thoughts or suggestions leave me a comment below!!

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Hey man, cool team.

I like the use of the weatherless playstyle, and very nice usage if a very rare Pokemon in the forme of Milotic, so props to you on that. However, there are some flaws that I can see in this team, so hopefully my rate can help iron out those flaws. With that said, let's get to my rate! Alright, first up, I would like to suggest running an item of Lum Berry over your current choice of Leftovers. With a Lum Berry, you get rid of Outrages nasty side effect of confusion, and it helps you against other status, such as burn and paralysis. Up next, I would like to suggest running Hidden Power Ice over your current choice of Psychic on your Landorus. With Hidden Power Ice, Landorus can get super-effective damage on Gliscor, opposing Landorus and Landorus-T, Dragonite, Salamence, and many more threats in the OU metagame. Moving forward, on Forretress, I would recommend running Gyro Ball over your current selection of Stealth Rock. With Gyro Ball, Forretress is able to get solid damage on iooisug Terrakion, Tyranitar, and others. Finally, on your Heatran, I would recommend running 252 Speed EV's and a Timid Nature over your current EV spread and Nature. With 252 Special Attack EV's, Heatran can do massive damage with it's moves, grabbing 2HKO or OHKO's on a variety of Pokemon. Staying on Heatran, I recommend running Fire Blast and Stealth Rock over your current choices of Lava Plume and Dragon Pulse. Stealth Rock needs no explanation, it helps your sweepers, in this case, Haxorus, while Fire Blast gives you a way to roast Ferrothorn, Scizor, and other steel types in the tier. Well, that's all I have to say for this team. I hope my advice helped. Have fun and good luck in your future endeavours!

• Haxorus
    : Leftovers -> Lum Berry​
  • Landorus
    : Psychic -> Hidden Power Ice​
  • Forretress
    : Stealth Rock -> Gyro Ball​
  • Heatran
    : 252 HP EV's -> 252 Speed EV's​
  • Modest -> Timid​
  • Lava Plume & Dragon Pulse -> Fire Blast & Stealth Rock​

~Dr Ciel~

Hey dude. First I thought: this team has too many Ice weaknesses, but it turns out your defensive pokes (or in heatran's case, a bulky attacker) have efficient synergy with Landorus, Haxorus, and Hydreigon. Very impressive. i give you a thumbs up for this.

Points worth noting:
1.one poke must die to choice band terrakion unless you get a boost with Haxorus or Landorus, or a safe switch in with hydreigon, and scarf sets are dangerous too.

2.use scald instead of surf on milotic. The burn chance is vital in taking physcial threats out, like terrakion.

3.This means that scarf Latios can switch in and own 2 of your pokes ( although forretress and heatran can take draco meteors, they cant take surfs or hp fire.)

4. Scarf hydreigon is walled by chansey and blissey so they can spread twaves and toxic, and blissey carries flamethrower sometimes for forertress. Run superpower with a hasty/naive nature if this is an issue.

Sry if im too harsh but thats what I think of your team. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)