rate/fix my ou competivie team

Status
Not open for further replies.
it took me 3 hours to build it(i havent started breeding yet) but anyway here it is
ferrothorn@leftovers
nature:releaxed
ev's:252hp/4atk/128sp.d/128def
iv's:31hp/31sp.d
abillity:iron barbs
~stealth rock/spikes
~toxic/thunder wave
~gyro ball
~power whip

alright this guy is pretty standerd lead ferrothorn he sets up spikes/stealth rock then a staus move then i normaly switchs out unless its a water rock ice or ground

gyarados@lum berry
nature:jolly
ev's:252atk/4hp/252spe
iv's:31spe
abillity:intimidate
~dragon dance
~aqua tail(stab)
~ice fang(hits rock type)
~earthquake(hits eletrike types)

another standerd set dragon dance gyardos pretty basic also sets up dragon dance then sweeps

scrafty@life orb
nature:brave/adament
ev's:252hp/4sp.d/252atk
iv's:31hp/31atk
abillity:moxie
~bulk up(set up)
~drain punch(stab plus recover health)
~zen headbutthits fighting type)
~rock slide(hits flying types)

i choose this guy cause he looks cool and he's strong and i seen some youtube vids of him and he was awsome in there wifi battles but yea he's
a great bulky sweeper i heard

reuniclus@leftovers
nature:quiet
ev's:252hp/82sp.a/82sp.d/88def
iv's:31hp/31sp.a
abillity:magic guard
~recover/pain split(recover health)(both sets)
~trick room(make him go first and scraft to)//acid armor
~psychic(stab)(both sets)
thunder/focus blast(i dont know its just a good move)//(toxic)

same as scrafty but more wallish and the second set more tankish(second set moves is after the //)

chandelure@expert belt
nature:timid
ev's:252sp.a/4hp/252spe
iv's:31sp.a(already breed it so i dont fell like breeding it for spe cause i got to finish team so im stuck with 5 spe ivs)
~shadow ball(stab also hits other ghost)
~flamethrower(stab)
~energy ball(hits rock and ground types)
~psychic/pain split(psychic cause it is a good move pain split recover health)

standerd speacial sweeper not much to explain

haxorus@lum berry
nature:jolly
ev's:252atk/4hp/252spe
iv's:31atk/31spe
dragon dance(set up)
outrage/dragon claw(perfect stab moves)
earthquake(hits ice types)
brick break/rock slide/night slash(coverage and night slash so it wont be like all the haxorus's dragonite's and salamences)

standerd dragon dance set that most dragons have

so yeah thats my team im plaining to build so you guys and girls tell me wont you think and how to make it better

please and thank you

haunter

Banned deucer.
RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we are looking for. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)