Rate my 5th gen team please

This is a team I just put together and wanted some help with. I'm going to use it online on random wifi and friend battles so please give me any suggestions on things I should change

Persian@choice band
Limber
4/hp 252/attack 252/speed
U-turn
Switcheroo
Return
Night slash
Persian is my lead. He can use a banded u-turn for some quick damage or switcheroo over the choice band and begin to attack. Return is strong STAB and night slash is good coverage

Huntail@focus sash
Water veil
252/hp 4/sp defense 252/speed
Shell break
Substitute
Baton pass
Aqua tail
Huntail is just for baton passing shell breaks. He's only passing off to pokemon with glass or no defenses on my team so the defense drop won't matter. He can pass off a substitute if he can and aqua tail is only for coverage.*

Shedinja@focus sash
Wonder guard
255/attack 255/speed
X-scissor
Shadow claw/sneak
Dig
Metal claw
Shedinja will get the majority of baton passes. The defense drop won't matter because he only has 1 hp. X-scissor is good STAB and So is shadow claw, but I might want shadow sneak for priority. Dig is good on rock types that otherwise would destroy shedinja, and could also save me a hit while I'm underground. Metal claw is also for rock and could give me an attack boost. I want to get rid of metal claw for something else because I just have double coverage with dig.*

Pikachu@light ball
Lightning rod
4/hp 252/sp attack 252/speed
Encore
Nasty plot
Thunderbolt
Hidden power water
Pikachu can also take a baton pass from huntail. If not, he can use encore to set up a nasty plot. Thunderbolt is great STAB and hp water is great coverage

Hariyama@life orb
Sheer force
129/sp defense 129/defense 252/attack
Close combat
Poison jab
Stone edge
Earthquake
Hariyama has been my favorite pokemon since hoenn. Now paired with sheer force, he can really deal some damage. Well I haven't dealt with sheer force before, but it says moves with secondary effects are 33.33% stronger and the secondary effects are lost. So close combat would do 160 damage and I wouldn't lose defenses. Poison jab does a little more than 96 damage but there is no chance to poison. Stone edge does 133.33 damage but there isn't a higher chance of a crit. EQ is a good choice for any team and is strong even without the sheer force boost. The ev spread turns Hariyama into a tank paired with his extraordinary hp.

Stunfisk@leftovers
Static
84/hp 92/defense 82/sp defense 252/sp attack
Earth power
Thunderbolt
Scald
Sludge wave
HELLBENDER FTW! This guy looks like a scrotum got hit with a steamroller, but has the defenses of a god. Not really, but they're better than average. I'm using some evs to boosts his defenses/hp and maxed out his sp attack. Stunfisk can take out some common guys with Tbolt and earth power. If an electric types comes in to take the Tbolt he can STAB earth power him. If a ground comes in for the earth power he can scald. If a grass comes in to resist all that he has sludge wave. This guy looks like it will probably die soon, but I bet it can surprise a lot of unsuspecting people.*

Well that's my team. Since the new tiers didn't come it I don't know if it is UU or OU, but I'd like if you were going to suggest I switch someone for something else it be UU. Thanks

You should probably add Natures to all your pokes for an RMT
Pikachu? Okay I guess, but ditch HP water for HP Ice. I’m pretty sure HP water forces you to run imperfect speed and you won’t get walled by grass types.
Unless it gets certain notable KO’s, replace Aqua Tail with Waterfall. After a shell smash, you’re hitting pretty hard, and the possible miss of Aqua Tail sucks - additionally, the shell smash double speed means you have a better chance of fliching from Waterfall.
Shedinja should get rid of Metal Claw for something useful like Will-o-Wisp or Swords Dance. It might not be a bad idea to run Sunny Day / Rain Dance, that way you can get rid of Sandstorm/Hail. Also, Disable is good on Shedinja, as you can eliminate some things only effective move against it. Protect also lets you know what their moves are.
Lose Poison Jab for Ice / Fire Punch, fighting and ice have great coverage and Ice Punch also gets the Sheer force boost. Bullet punch is worth considering, but it is fairly weak. Sheer Force doesn’t boost Stone Edge, generally making Rock Slide the superior option.
This looks like more of a UU team, and I’m not sure where Gallade is currently ranked, but it can basically 6-0 your whole team (Close Combat / Psycho Cut / Ice Punch / Night Slash or Shadow Sneak). Sigilyph or Xatu could help remove the Fighting, Grass, Psychic, Ground weakness you have now,but adds an Electric, Ghost, Dark weakness. Still, I would add that over Stunfisk, as it can generally make a better staller, Xatu throws back status (mainly entry hazards which instantly loses you Shedinja), and both have access to reliable recovery in Roost.

I didn't even look at all the shared weaknesses. I'll probably get rid of stunfisk for a sigilyph with psycho shift to pass off status problems. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)