rate My First Platinum Team :)

Hey Im kind of new to Smogon but a veteran of Pokemon, been playing competitive since green. LOL long time ago. Anyway lets get to the team

Quick glance at the Team

So Lets start with Infernape

@

Blaze

Naive (+Spd -Sp.D)
48Atk 252Sp.A 208Spd
-Fake Out
-Stealth Rock
-Heat Wave
-Close Combat

Ok here is the fire monkey. He's my trusted lead who brakes other peoples leads sash's and then sets up the most important move in the game Stealth Rock. Then if he gets hit when he sets up he can hit
with a boosted Stabd Heat Wave thanks to Blaze or smash the cheaky pokes with a close combat.

Now onto Mechamp

@

No Guts
Adamant (+Atk -Sp.A)
252Hp 252Atk 4 Spd
-Dynamic Punch
-Stone Edge
-Rest
-Sleep Talk.

Now here is my Physical Sweeper and Status Absorber. This poke is Chuck Norris. This poke just runs havoc through peoples teams. Throwin 225 Power Attacks with 100% accuracy which also confuse. Stone Edge is there just to cover some types and Rest is there to recover HP when hes getting low and Sleep Talk helps the moves low PP.

Now onto my Tank

@

Sturdy
Impish (+Def -Sp.A)
252Hp 6Atk 252Def
-Rapid Spin
-Earthquake
-Ice Shard
-Stone Edge

Well this aint literally my Tank, Donphan just looks so much like a tank I just call it a tank. Liked this pokemon since Gold and Silver days. Well the reason I use this pokemon is Anti Skymin (ATM) and Rapid Spin, Skymin can run through teams so I have to have a way to get past the f**ker and Spin the all important move away + Spikes + Toxic Spikes which there team might of set up. Anyway Eartquake and Stone Edge are only on there to take advantage of his Atk Stat and for good typing.

Now onto The Legendary Thunder Bird You may know as Zapdos
@

Pressure
Modest (+Sp.A -Atk)
252Sp.A 4Atk 252Spd
-Thunderbolt
-Heat Wave
-Hidden Power (Ice)
-U-Turn

Here is Zapdos. Ive been using this set since the birth of Platinum and I luv it. Everybody gives me stick for it but it works for me. Anyway TBolt for STAB Heatwave for those nasty Steels (finger pointing at Scizor) Hidden Power Ice for Salamence who gets owned by it. And U-Turn to bring in a counter and to scout.

Don't be scared it's just Dusknoir
@

Pressure
Careful (+Sp.D -Sp.A)
252Hp 252Sp.D 4Atk
-Will-O-Wisp
-Shadow Sneak
-Night Shade
-Pain Split

Here is my special defender it can take hits off nearly anything and weaken the oppoment. Will-O to help its Def and help it live Shadow Sneak for wondered pokemon Night Shade for a defient 100 and Pain Split for a recovery move.

Now onto the future OU pokemon Porygon 2
@

Trace
Bold (+Def -Atk)
252Hp 120Def 40Sp.A 96Sp.D
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Hidden Power (Fire) 60 Power
-Recover

Ok you might say to me Why the hell you using this in the current offensive format and i will tell you.
Ok this is Anti Gyarados.
Gyarados is hapily DD away while you bring this in get intimidate on Gyara and TBolt his ass.

or
Salamence is hapily DD away and you bring this in get intimidate and Ice Beam his ass
or
Scizor is Dancing and you bring this in and grab Technician you now have a 90 power Hidden Power Fire instead of 70 and you Hidden Power his ass back to his pokeball.
or
Heatran is out and goes to Fire Blast Mechamp bring this in and you have a nice powered up Hidden Power Fire
or
Yanmega is just boostin itself up TBolt it or HP Fire then you start gettin speed boosts and you can try and sweep then. Speed boost + Good Typing Moves + Recover = Insane
or
Not sure bout this yet but bring in on a Shedinja You could get Wonder Guard and with Reover = really nice.

so that is my team and I would like to go as harsh as you can but be honest because good advice can be as harsh as it can be but it has to be the honest truth so thanks for your time reading this and leave the replys down below

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Oh God. I'm sorry but I laughed so hard at this thread. Fix the pics, since I can't even tell what pokemon you are using. And "No Guts"? I think you're trying to have your cake and eat it too. Fix the team and I'll edit this with a rate.

Oh God. I'm sorry but I laughed so hard at this thread. Fix the pics, since I can't even tell what pokemon you are using. And "No Guts"? I think you're trying to have your cake and eat it too. Fix the team and I'll edit this with a rate.
@ scofield: If you're not a complete retard, you'll figure out what the images were supposed to be. : /

Anyways, On your Infernape Lead, go with Fire Blast over Heat Wave. It hits much harder.

Oh, and I wouldn't recommend going with Porygon2, on an offensive team. Replace it with anything but a wall. :)

That Porgyon is awesome don't replace it also yes Fire Blast on nape it has 20 more power and only 5 less accuracy, toss u-turn on zapdos for roost so you can keep it alive for as long as possible,and I wouldn't reccomend night shade on dusknoir you could use Confuse ray just because it's annoying and can be helpful.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Machamp should have Guts, not no guts, and Revenge instead of Punch. You get more power when asleep, and when Machamp takes a hit (going last doesn't matter, you would normally go last anyways).

I don't know what Zapdos is holding. What's a feather? I'm guessing that's a Scarf. If so, good, it can be your Skymin counter, Donphan dies horribly to Seed Flare and can't OHKO with Ice Shard. If not, put a Scarf on, it's got the moves for one.

Oh, and that's a good Porygon. 60 base power HP Fire for the Techanician boost is clever (plus the speed to outpseed Scizor). That should be added to the recommended movelists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)