Rate my GENV Storm Team Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!
I am trying to break down the idea of weather teams and I am starting to like them more and more, but the thing is that the people I'm going to battle against have set rules that we will be doing double battles only, so I don't know how each team would still be able to function as good as in single battles. Also, I'm playing with friends via infrared, so please do not worry about banned pokemon/moves, and also do not suggest any legendaries please because I do not like to use them.
So first, the Sand team will be this:

1.Tyranitar, Sand Stream
Sassy Nature @Leftovers
Evs: 228Atk, 140Def, 140 SpDef.
Moveset:
-Stealth Rock
-Crunch
-Superpower
-Fire Blast

Tyranitar will be the sand storm inducer. One thing that I want to do, is cover his fighting weakness, what do you suggest? Or is this set okay?

2.Donphan, Sturdy
Adamant Nature, @Leftovers
-Rapid Spin
-Earthquake
-Ice Shard/Stealth Rock

3.Swampert, Torrent
Relaxed Nature, @Leftovers
EVs:252 Hp / 216 Def / 52 SpD
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
-Scald
-Stealth Rock

4.Mamoswine, Thick Fat
Jolly Nature, @Life Orb
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
-Substitute
-Icicle Crash
-Earthquake
-Ice Shard

5.Magnezone, Magnet Pull
Timid Nature, @Air Balloon
EVs: 36HP, 252SPa, 220Spe.
-Substitute
-Thunderbolt
-Flash Cannon
-HP Ground
I'll do my best to breed a magnemite with a Ground HP, but IDK, I'm tired of breeding and I already have babies with perfect IVs...

6.Machamp, No Guard
Adamant Nature, @Leftovers
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spe
-Dynamic Punch
-Substitute
-Stone Edge
-Ice Punch

Any help would be appreciated, open to any criticism!! Let me know what you think.
Thank you!

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Locking this. You need descriptions for each Pokemon. Explain why you picked them, their role on the team, their moveset, etc. so the raters will actually know what they're rating, and it makes their life easier. Around 3 lines should do. PM me with your descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)