Rate my new Gen V team

Hey guys! I've been working on this team for a while now and I'd like to know how I could improve it. I dont spend alot of time posting on this forum but I do play Pokemon Online Gen V alot.

Here's my rouster:

Closer Look:

The Lead
Bastiodon
Sturdy/Lum Berry/Relaxed
255 Hp/255 Def
-Stealth Rock
-Taunt
-Roar
-Metal Burst

Bastiodon has always looked cool, the problem was he simply was't.... until now! He's got an improved ability to abuse making him an awesome lead as it pretty much guarantees SR or heavy Metal Burst damage. I gave him Lum Berry to scare off Breloom and handle Machamp and max Hp to make best use of Metal Burst. Taunt is there to keep hazzard leads from setting up those hazzards and Roar is there to prevent him from being sweeper set up bait. Metal Burst is there because, let's face it, it's the ONLY way he's gonna do any damage.

Here's what usually happens against some common leads:
Breloom- Spore fails, he gets taunted and switches out, SR gets set up
Machamp- Dynamic Punches Bastiodon, Lum cures confusion guaranteeing 1HKO with Metal Burst
Natoreii/Foretress- Sets up 1 layer of (toxic)Spikes and gets taunted, then switches out

The Physical Check/Spinner
Donphan
Sturdy/Leftovers/Impish
128 Hp/128 Def/254 Atk
-Rapid Spin
-Fire Fang
-Ice Shard
-Earthquake

Donphan assures that Urugamosu doesn't have to worry about hazzards. He also checks some serious threats like Tyranitar, Lucario & Dory with EQ, Nattorei with Fire Fang and Ice weak dragons like Garchomp or Salamence with Ice Shard. The new Water/Ghost is a serious threat to this guy and he doesn't enjoy the company of other ghosts, especially the bulky ones who spam can WoW or other bulky waters. But he can still do what he's meant to very well.

The.... Mixed Attacker?
Daikenki
Torrent/Lum Berry/Bold
128 Hp/128 Def/254 SpAtk
-Ice Beam
-Hydro Pump
-Dragon Tail
-Grass Knot

This guy's on my team because... well every water starter ever has been on my team. I'm trying to nake use of his stat distribution and I gotta say this set isnt too bad. Dragon Tail keeps residual damage from SR building and keeps set up attempts and pokemon who can take him on away.
Grass Knot handles Swampert and Kabutops and Ice Beam beats off grass and dragons and Hydro Pump does great damage. I chose this bulky build because the less bulky ones didn't turn out so well.

The All-Out Attacker
Gengar
Levitate/Life Orb/Timid
-Shadow Ball
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Focus Blast

An absolute BEAST! He can easily tear through half a team. Shadow Ball is a reliable STAB and the rest is coverage. Focus Blast takes care of Natt and Tyranitar, without Psychic he's easily beaten by Roob and electric is always a welcome offensive type.

The Special Sweeper
Urugamosu
Flame Body/Sitrus Berry/Timid
-Flame Dance
-Bug Buzz
-Psychic
-Butterfly Dance

A pretty fantastic sweeper, despite his x4 SR weakness and vunerability to every other entry hazzard but that's why I have Donphan... and Sitrus Berry... Not much else to say here except that Psychic is there to provide coverage resisted ONLY by Heatran.

The Physical Sweeper
Zuruzukin
Shed Skin/Leftovers/Careful
-Bulk Up
-Drain Punch
-Crunch
-Ice Punch

I don't see many Zurus around... I don't see why though he's AWESOME! Bulk Up and Drain Punch allow him to recover alot of health every time he uses it. Ice Punch allows him to deal with pokemon who resist it, like Gliscor. He also checks just about every sandstorm reliant pokemon out there.

Well guys that's my team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)