Evs. 244HP/136 defense/128 Spd.
bold nature.(+Defense,-attack)
Ability-Water absorb
Leftovers.

Wish
scald
baton pass
substitute

Vaporeon's main function is to pass wishes and subsitutes if needed.
244 HP in EVs to take advantage of his high 130 base HP which makes him able to pass large wishes and subs and the EVs in his defense and bold nature are because of his low physical defense.

2.Ferrothorn-Wall
Sassy nature(+Special defense,-Speed)
Rocky helmet
EVs: 252HP/48 attack/208 SPD.
Ability-iron thorns

Stealth rock
Gyro ball
leech seed
power whip

This set is designed to tank. Gyro ball and power whip are on this set because they are ferrothorn's main attacking moves, leech seed is to take advantage of walls that have high HP like blissey and chansey and it's a good way to restore hp and Stealth rock is on this set because everyteam needs at least one entry hazard. rocky helmet makes it so that any enemy who makes contact with ferrothorn loses 29% of their hp and that combined with the EVS in HP and special defense make ferrothorn capable of tanking a large percentage of the metagame.

3.Scizor-Revenge killer
Adamant nature(+attack,-special attack)
choice band

Ability-Technician

Bullet punch
U-Turn
Super power
pursuit

EVs: 252 hp/252 attack/4 Special defense.

Pretty much a generic CB scizor set, bullet punch is a strong priority move,Changed bug bite to U-turn for momentum, pursuit is for escaping psychic types, and superpower is take out tyranitar etc.

4.Infernape-wallbreaker
Naive/Hasty nature.(+Speed, -Special defense/physical defense)
Life orb

EVs: 252 attack/4 special attack/252 speed.

Overheat
close combat
stone edge
grass knot.

I pretty much took the Mixed set here on smogon . Infernape's purpose is to break walls. Stone edge covers his flying weakness and grass knot covers his water and ground weakness. Overheat and close combat are both powerful STAB moves.

Hydreigon-Special sweeper.
EVS: 252 Special attack/4 defense/252 speed.
timid nature(+ speed, -attack)
expert belt
Dragon pulse
Dark pulse
Focus blast
fire blast

My main special sweeper, All 4 of these moves hit many different types of pokemon for super effective damage, I chose dragon pulse over draco meter because I dislike moves with negative drawbacks.

Haxorus-Physical sweeper.
Jolly nature.(+ speed,-special attack)
Lum berry
EVS: 252 attack/4 defense/252 speed

Dragon dance
Outrage
Earthquake
brick break.

Pretty much a typical DD haxorus set. I know I said I don't like moves with negative effects but outrage is a HUGE exception, it's power is too great not to use, dragon dance is to increase haxorus's speed and attack power, and brick break and EQ are for coverage. Lum berry is to counter the negative effect of outrage.

So what do you guys think?

I dont think you need pursuit on Scizor because you have Hydreigon. I would change it to a standard set. I believe it was bullet punch u-turn swords dance and I forgot the last move. Then adamant and i believe the evs are 252 atk 148 def and 8 spd. Hope this helps!

I dont think you need pursuit on Scizor because you have Hydreigon. I would change it to a standard set. I believe it was bullet punch u-turn swords dance and I forgot the last move. Then adamant and i believe the evs are 252 atk 148 def and 8 spd. Hope this helps!
Please don't listen to the guy above me, he has no idea what is going on.

Also, add some pictures or something. It makes your RMT a lot more attractive and so more people will rate it.

Onto some quick suggestions for your team. As much as you hate moves with drawbacks to them, Overheat is the way to go with Infernape. The purpose of Overheat is to lure in physically bulky 'mons, then nuke them with Overheat. The Sp attack drop from Overheat isn't really a huge deal because Close Combat should be the move you use most, anyways.

Next, Scizor really likes having UTurn for that momentum grab. While Bug Bite will do more damage when you consider Technitian, Scizor will never want to stay in after dealing out damage anyways, so UTurn gets the nod here.

Other than the mentioned things, the team looks solid to me. I like what you're doing passing wishes and subs with Vaporeon. Good job.

Scizor : U Turn>Bug Bite
Infernape : Overheat>Fire Blast

Couple of things,

Yes, put overheat on Infernape
Also swap out grass knot for either u-turn or mach Punch. Grass knot is not a good choice in this generation, trust me. It's weak and Pales in comparison to the utility of these other moves.

Use U-turn on scizor, you aren't using the SD set.

Also, the point about adding pictures is valid, it might have let me actually help change the team rather than just correct it. Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)