Rate My Team. Actually well thought out this time

I have finally created a well thought out team that has beaten most o its competition. this actually is the team i used in that warstory i posted earlier. it was a test but now i could not be happier with the results

Tentacruel (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVS: 204 HP/36 Spd/96 SAtk/172 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
-Surf
-Rapid Spin
-Toxic Spikes
-Hidden Power [Electric]

Used to have a Jirachi here, changed it for Tentacruel, for a special sweeper and a lack of a spinner. Also lays Toxic Spikes, just another great feature. The EVs make a Starmies Thunderbolt a 4HKO so she is a great special sponge. Screws over Gyara Leads with HP electric 2HKO.

1. Gyarados (13090 leads)

Hidden Power Elc easily kills this lead, and most Gyara's will Dragon Dance/Taunt on the first turn.

Against a 252 HP/180 Def Gyarados:

This is 2HKO. Also most gyaras dont run max hp

Defender HP: 394 MoveDamage: 193 - 227
Damage: 48.98% - 57.61%

2. Gengar (12669 leads)

It cant hurt me with anything except thunderbolt which is a 3HKO, unless he is speced. Meaning I can Toxic Spikes 1-2 times and still switch to mamoswine to kill with ice shard

3. Bronzong (11696 leads)

Switch to Machamp who absorbs the sleep and than uses Dynamic Punch to kill it. Can do nothing in the mean time. If a predicted explosion is coming, Mismagius makes an appearance

4. Tyranitar (10024 leads)

Can Toxic Spikes once and than switch out to gliscor since he is faster and no one EQ's first turn. Boah is walled completely

5. Salamence (9885 leads)

Mence runs in fear of the shot of being OHKOed with ice beam. Toxic Spikes on the switch. Draco Meteor is a 3-4HKO.

6. Hippowdon (8437 leads)

Surf it, EQ does not KO on 252 hp/252 def versions, and I can rapid Spin Stealth Rock

7. Ninjask (6880 leads)

Set up toxic spikes on a protect, and surf or HP electric breaks subs. Or I can just switch to mamoswine who OHKOs and has priority with Ice Shard

8. Yanmega (6196 leads)

Toxic Spikes on protect, than take the hypnosis and switch to togekiss/machamp depening if they run HP ice or not.

9. Abomasnow (6103 leads)

Toxic Spikes on a sub although MixSnow the most common one can do nothing at all against tentacruel.

10. Weavile (5876 leads)

Weavile does nothing and if he has a CB i can go to machamp on CBnight slash.

---

Gliscor (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Veil
EVS: 244 HP/12 Atk/252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
-Aerial Ace
-Earthquake
-Roost
-Stealth Rock

Love this set, absolutely walls any physical attacker. EQ is a 3HKO on a garchomp and garchomp needs 3 SD's if it wants to even consider OHKOing. Than I can just Ice shard with mamo if he does. Walls Hera something my team needs bad. Roost off any damage. I am testing yache berry for the ability to stay in on a weavile or something.

---

Mismagius (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVS: 116 HP/252 Spd/140 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power [Fighting]
-Substitute
-Calm Mind

Blissey Counter number 1. I have 3 ;) Classic SubCMissy. Outspeeds max speed garchomp not holding a scarf. 342 spd iirc. hits everything nuetral and is just a beast

---

Machamp (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: No Guard
EVS: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Def)
-Dynamic Punch
-Stone Edge
-Sleep Talk
-Rest

bliss counter 2. Switches in on sleep and than uses DP or SE to kill stuff. Skarm is 3HKOed with dynamic punch and if it roosts, not hitting itself from confusing my attack becomes super effective ;) Very bulky, like most of my team

---

Togekiss (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVS: 252 HP/176 SDef/80 Def
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
-Air Slash
-Aura Sphere
-Thunder Wave
-Wish

More bulky shit. Survives all sp. atks and gives me time to thunder wave. This thing makes people shit their pants when they can't attack for 8 turns in a row. Wish? WTF well I needed wish support and with jirachis departure wish helps me spread love around to my team. Also helps by being able to wish on ground switch ins. attacking and healing off any damage that would now come.

---

Mamoswine (M) @ Choice Band/Life Orb
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVS: 56 HP/252 Atk/200 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Satk)
-Ice Shard
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Peck/Ice Fang

Every team is Mamo Weak unless you are packing a bronzong. I always use CB but i want to be able to take advantage of the awesome STAB combo so I could put on Life Orb. Pech has not been used yet and really I think Ice Fang will jus do more. Jus have peck listed for the hera counter is it meant to be.

Synergy:

Well this team revolves around setting up late game mamo sweeps. Paralyze or posion, confuse, and pretty much jus soften eeverything up. Usually I'm losing 4-2 most games and than bring in Mamoswine to win 2-0. Team covers each others weaks pretty well.

Threats:

Garchomp (56752876 points) - Gliscor switches in and can stop all versions. unless sand veil haxes and he gets in 3 SD I would go down. Mamowsine than could come in and Ice Shard. Mismagius can switch in on Earthqukes from non scarf versions and hit first.

Blissey (56264118 points) - Mismagius switches in on seismic toss or a special attack or a protect or a healing move. Mamoswine switches in a thunder wave and 2HKOs with Earthquake, Machamp is my real counter. Switches in on any status and can either rest away damage and than sleep talk or just OHKO with DP.

Gengar (54962681 points) - Mamoswine can switch in on any variation as long as it isnt burn and kill ti with ice shard before he hits him. Missy can survive a shadow ball and OHKO with her own. That is for modest gengar only as all other outspeed her. Machamp survives 2 shadow balls making him a decent switch in. Also absorbs the hypnosis and sleep talks

Gyarados (43508444 points) - Tentacruel stops all leads, mamoswine ice shard has priority if it manages to find time to DD up. champ and kiss are rleiable and can stop gyara before he gets started. and he cant really hurt them

Tyranitar (42191161 points) - gliscor owns all versions except boah which tenta beats. missy OHKOs with 1-2 CMs and a HP Fight. Mamoswine does a number on it with ice shard and outspeeds it if ti has not set up and OHKOs with EQ

Lucario (40025491 points) - Gliscor beats any physical, togekiss and tenta beat special versions. Mixed versions are stopped still by tenta

Heatran (37705031 points) - if it aint scarfed mamo can switch in on an earth power, dragon pulse, or HP ice, or a taunt and OHKO with EQ. if it is tenta kills it with scarf and isnt KOed by earth power. togekiss also switches in paralyzes and kills with air slash or aura sphere

Metagross (36549106 points) - gliscor stops all versions and than if for some reason I go down thanks tyo ice punch togekiss haxes it to death and champ kills it with dynamic punch

Salamence (35921700 points) - Mamoswine beats it, tenta beats and scares specemence. champ kills this too

Bronzong (35620816 points) - togekiss flinch haxes, champ takes sleep and DP.

Infernape (33674972 points) - Tentacruel

Swampert (29032299 points) -Togekiss beats this easy

Weavile (27302448 points) - togekiss OHKOs with aura sphere and tenta hurts it and isnt hurt by his attacks

Skarmory (27069946 points) - tenta rapid spins spikes and hurts hit hard. champ 3HKOs and is bulky enough to take BBs and rest. Togekiss can flinch hax some more

Forretress (26952897 points) - Togekiss, and tenta spins stuff away

Gliscor (25673008 points) - Mamoswine makes gliscor cry

Cresselia (25417226 points) - I can flinchhax and mismagius beats it easy with Cm shadow ball

Starmie (24646344 points) - mismagius is 3HKOed by surf, and shadow ball OHKOs. Tenta is 4HKOed by bolt and HP electric and toxic spike in the mean time

Breloom (24347863 points) machamp takes sleep, tenta takes leech seed, and gliscor completely walls

Heracross (23771390 points) -gliscor

Togekiss (20839853 points) - mamoswine and SR damage kill this

Celebi (20251492 points) -tenta takes leech seed and kiss can paralyze it and flinch it

Hippowdon (18128272 points) - tentacruel has surf to kill it and if it doesnt work kiss flich haxes

Azelf (17338185 points) - missy absolutely destroys this thing by coming in and shadow balling. kiss is only hurt by explosion meaning dead azelf anyway

Dusknoir (16655274 points) - togekiss and gliscor/tenta cans et up on it

Snorlax (16519674 points) - togekiss flinch haxes and machamp OHKOs easy

Jirachi (15745723 points) - champ can DP for magor damage and survives a zen headbutt since iw ont switch into one anyway. mamoswine EQs for the win and isnt hurt at all

Suicune (15610309 points) - mamoswine outspeeds iirc and 2HKOs with EQ if SR damage was taken. machamp also hurts it and tenta kicks its ass by setting up on it if i want

Vaporeon (15532425 points) - champ and kiss kick this things ass tenta can set up on it and HP elc

Porygonz (15496627 points) - surf from tenta. mamoswine can take thunderbolts and ice beams and knock it out

thanks for reading ;)

On Mamo, I feel Life Orb > CB 'cause its two stabs are what make it so beastly, you want to be able to take advantage of that, not lose the opportunity to a mispredict. That said, CB is still fine, the power is nice.

Also Ice Fang>Peck, Peck is a nice thought, but it really sees no use. Ice Fang also provides a more powerful stab ice move for when you already outspeed oponents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)