RaTe My TeAm [Emeryn]²

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi trainers, first, thank you for start reading this Rate My Team, feel free to say aaaaaaaall alterations that can transform this team in a very good team. Let’s start with my lead Aggron. Thank you again, and good rating for you. All you can rate.

Aggron / Leftrovers
Relaxed
Sturdy
~ Metal Burst
~ Stone Edge
~ Stealth Rock
~ Earthquake
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def

Well, as my lead, he has Stealth Rock to dirty the enemy’s field. I was thinking on putting Spikes on him, but with Spikes he would have only 2 moves remaining. What do you say? Should I Spike him? If not, should I Spike my sub-lead? I need suggestions… So its this, next poke.

Arcanine / Choice Band
Jolly
Flash Fire
~ Flare Blitz
~ ExtremeSpeed
~ Thunder Fang
~ Iron Head
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Well this is my favorite poké, physical sweeper, so, the reasons for putting those moves. Flare Blitz to kill Grass, Steel, Bug, Ice. Extreme speed to give the final Hit on the opponent, Thunder Fang to kill waters, flyers and others, iron head to kill Rocks. STRATEGY #2: If im using an Grass Poké, and the opponent switch his poke to a fire tipe one, and (probably)use an Fire Attack on me, I will switch to my Arcanine, the oponent’s fire attack will activate my Arcanine’s Flash Fire, with Flash Fire activated his fire type moves will give 50% MORE damage. Hey, this Poké is fully trained and Efforted, so alterations on EVs Nature or ability, will be a problem, this is my first poke efforted (:P) so if you can rate his moves, I will be grateful. Ok, next Poké.

Ninjask / Leftrovers
Jolly
Speed Boost
~ Substitute
~ Baton Pass
~ Swords Dance
~ Aerial Ace
176 HP / 202 Atk / 70 Spe / SpD 60

Ninjask, my Baton Passer, using its Substitute to Sword Dance and Speed Boost I will can raise my sweepers Attack and Speed. Aerial Ace is just for defend itself. I found this buildset on smogon, and I modified it. Its Evs were: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 80 Spe and that is what I put. (176 HP / 202 Atk / 70 Spe / SpD 60) I thought Ninjask would need some defense, I took 10 Spe because his nature will give much Spe to him, and, I took 50 Atk because his job here is to Dance and Speed, after that Baton Pass. [ Any problem this ninjask have, you can give corrections (Rate my team is this :P), if this Ninjask status booster/baton passer isn’t a good choice, you can alert me. Thank you]

Alakazam / Choice scarf
Modest
Syncrhonize
~ Psychic
~ Hidden Power Electric
~ Focus Blast
~ Reflect
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

This is my Special Sweeper, Alakazam’s defense is low so much, so, I gave Reflect to Alakazam, with Reflect, oponent’s physical attacks will damage ½ only. The other moves, I haven’t to much to talk about…

Electivire / Life Orb
Adamant
Motor Drive
~ Meditate
~ ThunderPunch
~ Ice Punch
~ Earthquake
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Well this is Electivire, my second Physical sweeper, i saw that I haven’t no anti-water poké, so, I put Electivire to fill it. As my physical sweeper his only objective is to cause much damage on the opponent team, and, of course, survive to do it. Ok, nothing special. Next!

Flygon / Leftrovers
Jolly
Levitate
~ Earthquake
~ Dragon Claw
~ Stone Edge
~ Dragon Dance
32 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def / 216 Spe

Well you are on my final poké, Flygon, my favorite Dragon, using its Earthquake to defend from Rocks or Steels, Stone Edge to defeat Birdies Dragonites etc…, Dragon Dance to boost its Attack and Speed, he is using Leftrovers to survive until he is Dancing, or attacking. Ok not in special here too. So that’s it, the end of this team is here.

Ok, feel free to say that this team is a big mess, and to make it shiny like a Dragonair’s Tail. My poke’s buildset is based on some smogon’s buildsets, with my alterations. Feel free to give suggestions like, “You should not use this move on this poke, trade this poke for this, remove Aggron from the lead and put that…” Yeah, this is a Rate My Team. Thank you for helping me, really, thank you so muuch!
SORRY FOR MY VOCABULARY, I AM BRAZILIAN, AND I CANT SPEAK ENGLISH VEEEEERY WELL. THANK YOU ALL AND I’M WAITING FOR THE RATINGS. ~Emeryn, the most different trainer you ever saw~

Your team seems to a bit 'thrown together'. You're using Electivire, but you don't seem to have a Pokemon to draw in electric attacks to get its motor boost, so something like Gyarados would work well in pairing with it. Aggron is completely outclassed as a bulky lead in OU, something like swampert or metagross works well. Reflect on Alakazam isn't worth it, he's too frail, especially as you have him choiced. Another attacking move would fit better. Flygon's best use in OU is as a scout, so try running this set:
Flygon @ Choice scarf
Adamant
EVs: 252 atk / 80 HP / 176 Spd
- Earthquake
- Uturn
- Outrage
- Fire Blast

This set will put your Flygon to much better use, and revenge kill some of the games top threats. Ninjask should be running focus sash, and the EV's you moved probably wont work, as even with them, Ninjask will go down easily, but well done for trying :) Arcanine looks good, although I've never used CB version. I would recommend playing around with the team and seeing what works; good luck! :D

Hi, your team is currently violating one of the RMT rules:

3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.
PM me with updated descriptions for your pokemon, and I'll unlock this for you. Thanks.

By the way, Flygon doesn't learn Dragon Dance. You might want to fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)