Rate My Team Or Regret!!!

Yes, you'll regret because this is one of the weirdest teams ever.

Heracross@Flame Orb
Guts
6 HP/252 Attack/252 Speed
Jolly
Moveset:
Megahorn
Substitute
Stone Edge
Close Combat

This will lead and I will Substitute so that I won't have any status besides burn to affect me and so Flying Types won't 1HKO if they switch in after I Substitute or I switch.So...this will sweep or try to by ramming into everything or if that's doesn't work....then I'm switching.

Gardevoir@Choice Specs
Synchronize
6 HP/252 Special Attack/252 Speed
Modest
Moveset:
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Focus Blast
Thunderbolt

Have you ever seen Gardevoir built to be strong?Well mines is one of them.Shadow Ball hits Azelf and other Psychics or Ghosts.Psychic is for STAB, Thunderbolt zaps Gyarados and Focus Blast blasts Dark Types.So you this basically trys to hit everything.

Ludicolo@Leftovers
Rain Dish
252 HP/6 Special Attack/252 Special Defense
Sassy
Moveset:
Surf
Protect
Ice Beam
Leech Seed

This is my new special wall.This is pretty bulky and walls basically even Darkrai.Anyway, launch special attacks at it and it will almost never be 1HKOed by the attack.

Walrein@Leftovers
Ice Body
252 Hp/6 Special Attack/252 Special Defense
Sassy
Moveset:
Blizzard
Hail
Surf
Encore

This is one of the main reasons it's weird.It comes out when most of it's teammates are down and summons Hail then Blizzards away and Surf is to hit Fire and Steel for regular damage.Encore traps DDancing Gyarados so it can freeze the floating fish and Encore helps against Cresselia and things such as Umbreon or Celebi.

Claydol@Lum Berry
Levitate
252 HP/124 Defense/134 Special Defense
Relaxed
Moveset:
Light Screen* (Soon to be Earthquake)
Reflect
Ice Beam
Rapid Spin

This will Spin away anything dangerous such as Toxic Spikes for my team and strike down any other Claydol and set up Reflect since my team's wants
to live.

Pelipper@Leftovers
Keen Eye
252 Hp/156 Defense/100 Special Attack
Impish
Moveset:
Surf
Roost
Ice Beam
Stockpile

That's right, the fat bird is now mine.Impish is bad but I have the actual game so this was the best I got.Now, It's durable and can survive most physical hits (Don't say Thunderpunch!!!)This set can hit mostly everything neutral so that's why I chose it.Oh and it can take on Skarmory thankfully so I can switch it in and exchange blows with the bird till it dies.

Now please rate.

Pelipper@Leftovers
Keen Eye
Impish
Moveset:
Surf
Roost
Ice Beam
Stockpile

he seems durable enough, but if you can put 52 of the 152 defense EVs into special defense, always need that special defense! (stockpile boosts defenses)

Pelipper@Leftovers
Keen Eye
Impish
Moveset:
Surf
Roost
Ice Beam
Stockpile

he seems durable enough, but if you can put 52 of the 152 defense EVs into special defense, always need that special defense! (stockpile boosts defenses)

Ok.Thank you for the advice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)