Rate My Team Platinum Edition

hello I would like some opions on my team I am using on Shoddy and I will be making for platinum. Here it is:

Metagross@Choice Band
Clear Body
Adamant (+Atk -Sp.A)
4Hp 252Atk 252Spd
-Meteor Mash
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rock
-Trick

Here is my starting Pokemon. Metagross can either Trick on a pokemon which will hate Choice Band (Magnezone) or it can either Meteor Mash or Earthquake taunters away such as Aerodactyl.

Zapdos@Choice Scarf
Pressure
Modest (+Sp.A -Atk)
4Hp 252Spd 252Sp.A
-Thunderbolt
-Heat Wave
-Hidden Power (Ice)
-Ominous Wind

Now this pokemon is a DD Salamence counter, Shaymin counter, Magnezone counter and im not sure about Scizor yet probally not but oh well. This pokemon just blitz other pokemon out of the way. Thunderbolt and Hidden Power (Ice) is a good combination Heat Wave for the steel pokemon and Ominous Wind for those annoyin Gengars, Dusknoir, and Psychic Pokemon, plus it could get a stat boost.

Donphan@Leftovers
Sturdy
Impish (+Def -Sp.A)
252Hp 80Atk 176Def
-Ice Shard
-Earthquake
-Knock Off
-Rapid Spin

This pokemon is my physical defender. donphan spins and knocks off. Also it has Ice Shard for those annoyin DD Salamence and Skymins. and it has Earthquake for STAB. This also provides me with a electric sponge

Vaporeon@Leftovers
Water Absorb
Bold (+Def -Atk)
220Hp 252Def 36Sp.A
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Wish
-Protect

This is another one of my Physical Defenders. Also this pokemon can take hits from specials but they cannot be too hard. This is also my wisher who tries to heal the team surf for stab and Ice Beam to destroy the dragons which are on the meta + Skymin. This is also my water sponge

Skymin@Leftovers
Serene Grace
Timid (+Spd -Atk)
4Hp 252Spd 252Sp.A
-Substitute
-Air Slash
-Seed Flare
-Earth Power

This thing is just a standard Skymin subs for status, Air Slash for flinch, Seed Flare to cripple things, and Earth Power for Heatrans and Electric Pokemon.

Azumarill@Choice Band
Huge Power
Adamant (+Atk -Sp.A)
214Hp 252Atk 44Spd
-Aqua Jet
-Waterfall
-Superpower
-Ice Punch

This thing is so amazin. Ive took out half of a team with this thing. Aqua Jet is for a 60 priority move with 600+ Atk Waterall is to dent things Superpower is for Blissey and Ice Punch is for Dragons and is used over Body Slam/Double Edge

So what do you think of my team plz rate it and try to change it Thanks

CHANGES

hmmm...3 Choice users may be a little much...
other than that, good team, but you may want to switch one of your banders to a Life Orb

Thunderbolt does more to Ghost/Psychic Pokemon, except Rotom and Claydol and Celebi, than Ominous Wind.

Perhaps you can take Scarf off Zapdos and replace it with Leftovers, and put Roost over Ominous Wind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)