Rate my team please! (trick room)

Hey everyone! Im new to this whole forum thing so bare with me :) Also, this is my first trick room team so please rate it and let me know how it is!

Slowbro(Kenneth) @ Leftovers
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Regenerator
Evs: 252 HP/252 SpD/4 SpA

-trick room
-slack off
-surf
-flamethrower

--So basically Slowbro is my trick room lead...physically bulky and a decent special attack...flamethrower for coverage and slack off for instant recovery

Ferrothorn(Jacob) @ Leftovers
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Iron Barbs
Evs: 252 HP/252 SpD/4 Atk

-curse
-power whip
-gyro ball
-stealth rock

--Ferro is my go to guy to pretty much always set up a stealth rock and then some...with its many resistances, great bulk and curse to further more both attack and defense, he is sure to do some damage...unless hit with fire lol.

Porygon2(Orville) @ Eviolite
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Trace
Evs: 252/ HP/252 Def/4 SpA

-trick room
-recover
-ice beam
-thunderbolt

--Porygon2 is amazing...very bulky as it is but with eviolite boost, it makes this computer duck even better! Pretty standard moveset, second trick room setter upper with ice beam and tbolt for those pesky dragon/water/flying types...im talkin to you skarmory and dragonite!

Scrafty(Henry) @ Leftovers
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Moxie
Evs: 252 Def/252 SpD/4 Atk

-bulk up
-rock slide
-crunch
-drain punch

--Favorite pokemon of 5th gen...nice defenses and a passable attack that keeps adding up with bulk up/moxie...alot of my friends have volcorona, and my scrafty can take a hurricane with yellow hp then knock it out with rock slide so thats pretty much the only reason for that move lol.

Rampardos(Raymond) @ Muscle Band
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Evs: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Def

-head smash
-fire punch
-outrage
-earthquake

--Rampardos has always suffered from its lack of speed to ever do any damage...so I thought of putting him in after a trick room has been set up to put a dent in anything it touches...Head smash is a 150 base power STAB move on a sky high 165 base attack stat making that move friggin' awesome! Outrage is nice for any dragon types and fire punch for additional coverage.

Cofagrigus(Walter) @ Rocky Helmet
Nature: Calm
Ability: Mummy
Evs: 252 Def/252 SpD/4 SpA

-trick room
-calm mind
-wil-o-wisp
-shadow ball

--Cofagrigus is my third and final trick room setter upper with great physical bulk and a good (but sometimes annoying) ability to spread around any physical attackers...plus rocky helmet damage each time hes hit with a physical move. Wil-o-wisp to cut their attack and calm mind+shadow ball for some minor sweeping.

Well, thats it! Its my first trick room team so I am still in the process of learning but if you would rate my team and let me know of any changes that would help me out please let me know!

-joey

Alright, First; you could make your ferrothorn ChoiceBanded and use trickroom abuse to your advange.

name: Choice Band
move 1: Gyro Ball
move 2: Power Whip
move 3: Bulldoze
move 4: Spikes / Explosion
nature: Brave
item: Choice Band
evs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
ivs: 0 Spe

MuscleBand is abit gimicky in this gen try a life orb, Goodluck with your team

Rampardos should have Choice Band instead
Next I suggest you put 0 speed IVs on each poke for lowest speed possible in trick room
Also, your abilities should be speed hindering so that you get low speed
Remember that in trick room you need the lowest speed you can get
Slowbro should be defensive, it has better special bulk
Finally, you need priority in case tr runs out at the end game. Change Scrafty for Machamp, who has Bullet Punch. While not as bulky, Machamp can hit powerfully right off the bat, and can easily KO volcanora with stone edge

you should have at least one of priority user as kmuffinman said.so you can try scizor or cunkeldur(bulk up set).this will help you when tr runs out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)