Raikou @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 255 Spd / 255 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt

Blissey - Can't do anything once its leech seeded by ludicolo.. dugtrio can also beat her 1v1 if its not poisoned/burned.
Celebi - OHKO'd by dugtrio hp bug, ludicolo walls it nicely and attacks back with ice beam.
Gengar - Mainly ludicolo + stabed surfs
Gyarados - Swampert takes care of him as well as skarmory
Heracross - OHKOD by dugtrio and skarmory blocks it and ohkos back with drill peck.
Jirachi - Dugtrio does a nice job, as does swampert
Metagross - Dugtrio and swampert take care of it
Milotic - Ludicolo is a nice wall and can leech seed it
Raikou - OHKOD by dugtrio
Salamence - Swampet does nicely
Skarmory - Raikou owns it
Snorlax - Ludicolo does nicely at seeding it... but gets ohkod quite easily.. dugtrio also good
Starmie - almost ohkod by duggy
Suicune - Ludicolo does nicely
Swampert - Raikou hp grass 2hkos
Tyranitar - Swampert, duggy
Zapdos - Raikou, Ludicolo

The main problem seems to be that my team gets owned pretty easily by endure/reversalers.
I was thinking of putting in a gengar.... but don't know who to bench :X

You could use forretress over skarmory (helps with spikes, rapid spin) and put roar on swampert. If you see a reversal attempt, bring swampert out, as he'll beat out blaziken and most heracross. (blaziken chews skarmory up)

Snap your EVs (should be multiples of 4) and lead swampert. Skarmory shouldn't really be starting.

About your counter list...
Gyarados beats Swampert really bad... you can't do squat to it.
Celebi isn't really bothered by ludicolo ice beams... should be sending skarmory more, to roar out the calm minders. Dugtrio also neeeds it to be weakened a bit, as most players use a bit of defense.
Last pokemon Curselax rips apart the team... but hey, you can say that about most.
Raikou can't go into Swampert for the "2HKO", earthquake wipes him out. That's ludicolo's job.

Snorlax - Ludicolo does nicely at seeding it... but gets ohkod quite easily.. dugtrio also good
Use skarm instead. Beats most (read: ALL) non-FB laxes around.

Anyway, I would dump Ludicolo for something that can sweep (mence, hera, gyara, gengar, etc) seeing as it's basically a special wall (that can LS), and Blissey does that well enough. I would have suggested to dump Duggy also, but afaik your team revolves around beating blisslax with Duggy then sweeping with Raikou (with some added tanks for support), so w/e.

Also I would lead Raikou instead of Skarm, but that's just me.

raikou owns skarm 1v1, but no one will stay in, they will just spike on your switch. by turn 20 you will have 3 layers on your side. no one spins

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Whether or not Ludicolo does take on Blissey with Leech Seed, you still lack any true damage dealing techniques to take it out quickly, especially since Blissey can just switch to an appropriate counter. It's also more common to see Ice Beam for Dugtrio than it is to see Thunder Wave. I'd chance Swampert's set to a Cursing set to help remedy that.

Swampert doesn't take care of Gyarados at all; it's excellent SDef staves off any of Swamperts Ice Beams, especially with such low EV investment you have in its SAtk. Skarmory can handle it better, yes, but most DDGyara's are quickly followed by Magneton, which could leave you wide open to a Gyara onslaught once that's over.

I think it might be beneficial to consider Zapdos and/or Tyranitar to add to the team over Raikou and/or Ludicolo. Zapdos being the best Gyara counter and Tyranitar providing a more physical touch.

I decided to remove raikou for gengar, this gengar to be exact
Gengar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 8 HP / 251 Spd / 251 SAtk
- Giga Drain
- Hypnosis
- Ice Punch
- Thunderbolt
Been doing nicely on my team :X
As for the suggestions, i decided to keep skarmory over fortress.
Ludicolo is actually VERY bennificial because it stops leech seeding, and attacks back with good powered ice beams.Plus with rain dance, it ohkos stuff like crazy, stab's surfs with 50% bonus devastates teams, ice beam ohkos alot of things too....
Thanks for the suggestions guys but i think im gonna keep ludi.

Well since you're gonna keep Ludicolo anyway, I suggest going Explosion over GD on Gar, as Ludi makes a fine Pert counter already (consider that for your threat list, as you really don't want to send Raikou in on Pert considering the risk of dying to an EQ).

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpD
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Drill Peck
- Rest
- Roar
- Spikes

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 236 HP / 176 Def / 96 SAtk
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Dugtrio (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SpD
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
- Thunder Wave

Ludicolo (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 168 HP / 88 Spd / 252 SAtk
- Ice Beam
- Leech Seed
- Rain Dance
- Surf

Raikou @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 80 HP / 176 Spd / 252 SAtk
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt

Blissey - Can't do anything once its leech seeded by ludicolo.. dugtrio can also beat her 1v1 if its not poisoned/burned.
Celebi - OHKO'd by dugtrio hp bug, ludicolo walls it nicely and attacks back with ice beam.
Gengar - Mainly ludicolo + stabed surfs
Gyarados - Swampert takes care of him as well as skarmory
Heracross - OHKOD by dugtrio and skarmory blocks it and ohkos back with drill peck.
Jirachi - Dugtrio does a nice job, as does swampert
Metagross - Dugtrio and swampert take care of it
Milotic - Ludicolo is a nice wall and can leech seed it
Raikou - OHKOD by dugtrio
Salamence - Swampet does nicely
Skarmory - Raikou owns it
Starmie - almost ohkod by duggy
Suicune - Ludicolo does nicely
Swampert - Raikou hp grass 2hkos
Tyranitar - Swampert, duggy
Zapdos - Raikou, Ludicolo

The main problem seems to be that my team gets owned pretty easily by endure/reversalers.
I was thinking of putting in a gengar.... but don't know who to bench :X
For the Gar

Gengar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 104 HP / 188 Spd / 216 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- Hypnosis
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Punch

Hate to burst your bubble, but you only have one offensive pokemon that can do damage. (Gengar/Raikou, Dugtrio simply traps can't sweep, just chip)

Swampert needs hp [electric] to handle Gyaradoses.
._.

Well skarm usually beats non-pump gyaras (especially hp bird ones), around 4-5HKO iirc. If you're really worried about that however, you can run a MSzapdos over Raikou to be able to retain some sweeping potential, while also being able to support your spikes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)