-All level 100
-All max EV's, HP EV's, etc
-All Legit

Weavile @Expert Belt ~ EV's: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe ::: NATURE: Jolly
-Brick Break
-Night Slash
-Swords Dance
-Ice Punch
I chose Weavile because I can deal some decent damage, smash screens, and have some speed.

Swampert @Leftovers ~ EV's: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD ::: NATURE: Careful
-Earthquake
-Avalanche
-Curse
-Rest
I chose Swampert because someone suggested it over Gastrodon. I also like Swampert anyway.

Lucario @Sitrus Berry ~ EV's: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe ::: NATURE: Lonely
-Aura Sphere
-Dragon Pulse
-Psychic
-Earthquake
I chose Lucario because he can also deal some decent damage, along with speed.

Milotic @Leftovers ~ EV's: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD ::: NATURE: Bold
-Light Screen
-Surf
-Recover
-Hypnosis
I chose Milotic so I can make enemies fall asleep, then Screen my team, while having Recover support and Surf for attacking.

Charizard @Salac Berry ~ EV's: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe ::: NATURE: Adamant
Nickname: BestFriend
-Belly Drum
-Fire Punch
-Earthquake
-Substitute
I chose Charizard because he's my favorite Pokemon (VERY LONG story, read my signature...) But I am most likely going to take out for Gengar.

Salamence @Life Orb ~ EV's: 232 Atk / 24 SpA / 252 Spe ::: NATURE: Naughty
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
I chose Salamence because I can deal damage with speed,like the 2 others in my Party.

MORE Notes:
Please FIX, THAT'S WHAT I MAINLY WANT. THANKS!!
-Also, if someone could, tell me who my starter should be. Again, thanks.

Uh...bump. Please fix and give suggestions!
Should I switch Gengar for Charizard? If so, which Gengar is better:?

Substitute Special (Gengar) @Leftovers :: EV's: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe ::: Nature: Timid
~ Substitute
~ Shadow Ball
~ Focus Blast
~ Hypnosis

Substitute with Focus Punch (Gengar) @Expert Belt :: EV's: 100 Atk / 156 SpA / 252 Spe ::: Nature: Hasty
~ Shadow Ball
~ Substitute
~ Focus Punch
~ Hypnosis / Explosion

WHICH SEEMS BETTER?

you need to add a description before someone closes your post
btw dont put psychihc on lucario look for a set in thre analaysis

I wish I could help you, but without descriptions, it is hard to. Rule #3 states: 3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

It would probably be useful to use this so you don't get closed and everyone can help you become better with your team. Advice I can help with right now is that you are going to need a spinner. Possbily Starmie over Milotic, as it can Spin and deal out consistent damage while recovering.

Yeah, without it I don't see a dire need for a spinner, although more and more people run without them these days. It looks like Milotic provides a fair check against a Nape although, if you switch it in to a CC it will take 58-69% damage. So really you need a more solid Nape counter. As I listed before, Starmie provides a great Nape counter. Running a set very similar to Milotic:

Starmie @Leftovers
Bold
Natural Cure
252 HP/40 Def/216 Spd
- Light Screen
- Recover
- Surf
- Rapid Spin/T-bolt

It takes 44-50% which means it can easily KO with Surf and recover off damage it takes.

Ok, I'll think of the Starmie and switch the Charizard out.
I'm logging off now. I'll be looking forward to replied here in the morning!

C-Ya,
-Ise

ok, seriously, READ THE RULES, #3 and #7
First of all you need to write more than one sentence and you already bumped once...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)