Rate my team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so here is my team. It is a combination of baton passing and setting up to sweep. I have done pretty good with it too.

Azelf @ light clay
Ablility: Levitate
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 hp/ 4 Def/ 252 spe
-Taunt
-Explosion
-Light screen
-Reflect

Basically I taunt first and set up my screens. If i need to explode after that then I do otherwise i just switch out and save the blow for later.

Gliscor @ yache berry
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 HP / 196 SpD / 60 Spe
-Substitute
-Rock Polish
-Swords dance
-Baton Pass

With screens up and a yache berry he can rock polish and possibly get in two swords dances. I use substitute instead of taunt because I breeded him with pretty good defenses and to avoid an explosion. So far it has worked well.

Vaporeon @ leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Calm
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Def / 128 Spe
-Surf
-Acid Armor
-Wish
-Baton Pass

My baton passing check and partner with gliscor to compliment each other. If i need more defense or a wish passed back to gliscor he is my dude. I had used ice beam instead of surf but have found surf to be more effective.

Machamp @ expert belt
Ability: No Guard
Nature: Hasty
EVs: 252 atk/ 252 spe/ 4 hp
-Dynamic Punch
-Ice Punch
-Thunderpunch
-Payback

My receiver of the passes. This Machamp is actually shiny and I caught him in the wild and he had really good attack and perfect speed. I was lucky. With No Guard and possible screens and substitute up, this Machamp will sweep extremely well. The moveset provides great type coverage too.

Smeargle @ shed shell
Ability: Own Tempo
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 244 HP / 12 Def / 252 Spe
-Spore
-Belly Drum
-Baton Pass
-Substitute

My back-up plan begins with him if the first baton pass sets get crushed. Obviously the standard belly pass and I like shed shell incase of taunt in late game.

Scizor @ life orb
Ability: Technician
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
-Bullet Punch
-X-Scissor
-Pursuit
-Superpower

Scizor receiving a belly pass with stab bullet punch is undeniably awesome. I chose X-scissor instead of u-turn because I wanted him to stay in because of the belly pass.

Well thats my team. Let me know what y'all think? I'm up for critisicms.

Thanks

haunter

Banned deucer.
Your descriptions are extremely lacking and definitely not up to rule 3. Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we do expect in this forum. If you expand them, then PM me and I'll unlock this thread:
RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)