RBY RBY OU World Championship: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
confirming the 2-1 win
games were haxy, though no more than the normal amount for RBY
Game 1 was intense game for sure. Game 3 = sleeping chansey for the GG.

thanks for the set Piex, a good sport through it all :)

Shoutouts to Bedschibaer for the game3 squad and Isa for teaching me the most basic shit during games (speed tiers and accuracy hehe).

Last edited:

froggy25

Bye RNGmon
is a Researcher Alumnus
Lost 0-2, I would have won the first if I haden't played like shit endgame. Horrible explo vs para golem predicting a switch out which would make no sense, and send eggy take a paraslam crit.

I spew the second game after playing badly the first game.

gl bomber

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I won vs marco in 3 ggs
No activity win for u. Srry

Btw, I did not post it, but I won 2-1 vs Heist in round 1

Last edited:
well I've been waiting for like an hour past the arranged time with no sign of opp. Activity

edit: opp gave me the win *shrugs*

Last edited:

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Can I please have an extension? I was unable to be here today because of IRL issues.
My opponent and I are in contact and will be able to fight throughout the week.

z0mOG

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 26 Championis a defending SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
DPL Champion
Though I did have the coin flip win, I was the last to try and contact my opponent (I posted on his account yesterday and I tried to set up a time the week before), and I think I should have deserved an activity win. Anyways, sorry it had to happen like this, Smurf.

we can do the game now

EDIT: i think i should get the activity since he didn't provide his timezone or availability on request.

His responses were "Now?" when i was offline and

"Well I'm gone all this weekend. Maybe sometime on wednesday or thursday."

He also johned me just then when he was online and i Vm'd him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)