RBY Team Tournament (FINALS) [Won by Team WHY IM NOT HERE 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
180.ROGER vs Aeroblacktyl
Siphai vs 0rz-go cheat0rz!
Noobster vs Kongler-Both can play this, but here i'll go with Noobster.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Noobster said:
They have to beat our team twice to win, correct?
No, also:

180.ROGER vs Aeroblacktyl - This is the decider.
Siphai vs 0rz
Noobster vs Kongler

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
180.ROGER vs Aeroblacktyl
Siphai vs 0rz
Noobster vs Kongler

roger vs mop and noobster vs kongler could go either way imo

Okay 0rz we need to hook up in the next couple of days, since I'm totally leaving on Saturday for 2-3 weeks with no computers to speak of.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
guys siphai's haxing skills parallel if not surpass 0rz. Siphai made the semis of a smogon tour rby tourney by haxing out skarm, justin and then me iirc.

180.ROGER vs Aeroblacktyl - oh god dont lose to roger plx
Siphai vs 0rz - see above
Noobster vs Kongler - juddles will win this for me

Oh wow Anomolous's second post scared the living fuck out of me.

Part of the reason why I'm always one of the first if not the absolute first to finish their battle is to NOT deal with the pressure of being the last battle.

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
why dont they have to beat us twice? it's double elimination, and the winner of loser's bracket has to make the other team lose twice to win. otherwise it's unfair and retarded.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
yeah the team that comes out of the loser's bracket always has to win twice in a double elim.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
aeolus you are never gonna let me live that one up eh ;)

you're the one that lost round 1 to MoP!!111

This is not Firebot, guys.

Also because Anomalous made the brackets beforehand they don't need to win twice. That's what I get from it.

Yes, but a lot of Double Elim brackets look like that. Point is, how are you effectivly going to prepare for a Final, in which it goes two rounds? You can't, because if it doesn't happen, then that part you prepared for is wasted with nothing filled in. The bracket maker assumes that the tournament people know that Double Elim is like that.

Trust me, I've been to Robotics Competitions before, both irl and on websites, and it's the same thing.

jaxal said:
guys siphai's haxing skills parallel if not surpass 0rz. Siphai made the semis of a smogon tour rby tourney by haxing out skarm, justin and then me iirc.
Don't forget the saturday Smogon Tour before that, where I got to the quarter finals by absolutely destroying nate in hax =D

Man anomalous, you gave into peer pressure like that..it's only right if you give right into peer pressure again and change it back, it's the only way to balance the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)