REALITY TV

RODAN

Banned deucer.
so i am kinda a huge reality tv fan (mostly cooking related ones but idgaf)

my personal favourites are; top chef, survivor, PROJECT RUNWAY (because i guess im kinda gay), chopped, restaurant impossible, hoarders

SO SMOGON

how do you like your garbage tv

Stratos

Banned deucer.
chopped is amazing....

and this season of survivor is terrible. "HUH HUH WE ARE STEREOTYPICAL GIRLS SO WE NEED TO MAKE THE GUYS DO EVERYTHING FOR US. LET'S TRY AND SEDUCE THEM INTO BEING STUPID"

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
when survivor is good, it's GOOD (e.g. survivor "legends [idk what to call it]"), but i find the normal seasons to be piss poor. russell is god

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ace of cakes, sweet genius, master chef, man vs food, no reservations. i want to watch japanese game shows but rodan and i cannot find???? any help regarding this matter would be much appreciated.

oh i guess i don't mind some mma shows, like ultimate fighter and bully beatdown; the latter if only for its hilarious level of artificiliaty. but mainly the fighting; fighting is cool.

I like the show "sons of guns" owning a gun shop actually can be interesting.

Also I watch this new show called "Doomsday Preppers" it makes me a bit nervous because I am not ready for the apocalypse. Also most of the doomsday Preppers live in my city!

Starting to watch Hoarders. I don't like it much. I don't want to watch a bunch of trash filled houses.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Oh my god if you don't watch Storage Wars you are doing reality TV wrong. Literally the best/worst concept for a tv show: it follows four people who make a living off of buying abandoned storage units and looking for valuable stuff inside. The catch is that they can't go inside the storage units beforehand so you get to see cool shit! It's probably fake like pawn stars though...

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Seen it a couple times, they can go in the unit before the bid idk what you're talking about. Also Dave guy really turned me off to the show - dude you sound like a fuckin jackass when you go "yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh"

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
hoarders is the greatest show

did anybody watch it yesterday
did you guys see that 3 foot high pile of shit in the toilet
tell me somebody else saw that

lets be hoarders buddies

Oh yeah I saw that. Can't stand bloody hoarders but is still watch it !

We can be Hoarders buddy though.

I find it amazing how a show of people literally hoarding junk is so successful.

I could watch Intervention, Hoarders and My Strange Addiction all day. Although, I think some of My Strange Addiction is staged because quite honestly, who the fuck eats chalk as a steady part of their diet. Also, Storage Wars (the original, fuck Storage Wars Texas).

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Oh my god if you don't watch Storage Wars you are doing reality TV wrong. Literally the best/worst concept for a tv show: it follows four people who make a living off of buying abandoned storage units and looking for valuable stuff inside. The catch is that they can't go inside the storage units beforehand so you get to see cool shit! It's probably fake like pawn stars though...
Dear god. I watch that show. it's so bad yet so good. They speak about "strategy" all the time, but their only strategy is beating out Dave (making themselves look like asses while they're at it. They're all complete morons.

I could watch Intervention, Hoarders and My Strange Addiction all day. Although, I think some of My Strange Addiction is staged because quite honestly, who the fuck eats chalk as a steady part of their diet. Also, Storage Wars (the original, fuck Storage Wars Texas).
My Strange Addiction is really good. I like that one

i'm a massive fan of America's Next Top Model (not jokin!) great show and watching tyra is like watching a live video feed of a dormant yet highly dangerous atomic bomb that changes its outfit every day. you never know when she's going to blow, and also alison harvard is an icon of my generation. my nose bleeds in honor of her.

thank god someone mentioned storage wars, i was gonna have to come into this thread and show niggas whassup

i used to like american idol but then simon left and yeah that was enough of that

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Amazing race is the only good reality show
No, it's actually one of the worse. There are way to many equalizing points in the race -- ya know when there is a 12 hour layover at some airport so we all get to be even again. Granted, it would be terrible television if they did it "right", but as it stands now it's just artificial and garbage.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
i'm a massive fan of America's Next Top Model (not jokin!) great show and watching tyra is like watching a live video feed of a dormant yet highly dangerous atomic bomb that changes its outfit every day. you never know when she's going to blow, and also alison harvard is an icon of my generation. my nose bleeds in honor of her.
When my sister watches it I'll watch it too to look at the girls and make fun of the ones that cry.

Project Runway is pretty boss. Just saying. Storage Wars is ok, also My Strange Addiction. It creeps me out sometimes tohugh

Face Off, Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files, Ghost Hunters(though it's sort gone down hill), and there is probably some other ones on SyFy that I can't think of. There is this new show called Black Out or something and it looks interesting.

There's a lot of shows on Trutv and Travel that I watch, but I don't really feel like listing them. I will give Impractical Jokers a mention though since it's probably the best show on Tru.

I also sort of watch America's Got Talent. I sort of hate myself for it because it just gets downright terrible sometimes, but I really like Nick Cannon so yeah.

Storage wars makes me happy. the one where the girl had that gold leaf horse head for a couple grand. Ridic.

My wife gets me turned on to the real world challenges. They are pretty interesting. CT is the man. I like watching the Colony on netflix. its about a bunch of people who get together and survive a simulated apocalypse. And freaking CAKE BOSS. Best show ever. The name says it all.

I am a fan of Project Runway, Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, Top Chef, America's Next Top Model, Ace of Cakes... pretty much any trashy reality program relating to food or fashion.

actually, craving chalk is pretty widespread. craving of non-food items is a condition known as pica, which is thought to arise from a mineral deficiency or chemical imbalance. In the case of chalk, it is thought to arise from a calcium deficiency. the person who is eating chalk on the show should thus be tested for an underlying condition that could cause a deficiency of calcium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)