Not open for further replies.
fortress @ leftovers
relaxed
ev 252 hp 252 def
- toxic spikes
- spikes
- gyro ball
- rapid spin

lead--------------physical wall and spiker usally my lead sets up toxic spikes than goes to real spikes gyro ball is if he is slower by a long shot which he usually always is, spin to get rid of rocks

Gyarados @ life orb
Adamant
252 Atk 252 Spe 6 HP
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Dance

sweeper----------- one or two ddances and this man is an animal waterfall gives good stab just cause its a very nice move. earthquake and stone edge just to sweep away

blissy/ leftovers
bold
252 hp 252 sp def
- softboiled (until i learn how to get wish on blissy)
- thunder wave
- flamethrower
- seismic toss

tank----------------- to hold out if someone is poisined with toxic spikes standard sp def wall

Porygon-Z @ leftovers
modest
252 speed 252 sp atk
- dark pulse
- nasty plot
- ice beam
- Charge beam

special sweeper-----------used to be starmie i like this set do you think he works well with the team can decided on the chargebeam or thunderbolt and also if i have chargebeam should i have nasty plot. Maybe a recover what do you guys think. i really want charge beam because after one nasty plot it is as strong as thunder bolt and it can also raise my special attack even higher.

flygon @ life orb
ability levitate
200 atk 200 speed 110 special atk
Naive
- Dragon claw
- earthquake
- roost
- fire blast/flamethrower

mix sweeper-------------underrated mixed sweeper with not too many weaknesses fire blast or flamethrower is mainly on here to take out annoying skarmory's and Bronzongs, than life orb and roost work well together so i don't take damage i like the move-set i have now. Dragon claw gives good stab and is good against most types and earthquake just rapes other stuff might switch to stone edge to take out flying don't really know tho.

Swampert @ leftovers
relaxed nature
252 HP 220 Def 36 Atk
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

solid beast one of my favorite pokemon of all time strong sweet sassy just cool i like the moveset waterfall and eq for stab and roar to get anything scary away

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
please expand your comments.

And give us a defined set

swampert @ Leftovers
adament
ev's please help not good with him
waterfall/ brick break/ stone edge/toxic
avalanche/brick break/ stone edge/ toxic
roar
earthquake (stab)

how am I supposed to rate this?

Matthew

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You give us the sets, explain why you picked the pokemon and how they relate to your other pokeemon.

We edit the sets/pokemon until you get an optimal team.

Since you asked

Swampert @ leftovers
relaxed nature
252 HP 220 Def 36 Atk
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

Matthew

Make Blissey this set:

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
200 HP 252 Def 56 SpDef
- Seismic Toss
- Wish
- Protect
- Thunder Wave

This will make PP stall easier, you can scout out choice moves and provide healing to your entire team.

What the fuck I'll do a full rate.

Make Forretress your lead but change his nature to Relaxed so you can get max Gyro Ball damage (even though forretress is a little bit fast to use it)

Then change to Salamence to Gyarados, he's bulker, dones't fear Ice attacks and isn't as bulky (in my experience) Salamence can also KO his counters easier since there isn't a Priority electric. You're team will kind of mind a Celebi. Though we can fix that in a little.

Gyarados @ Life Orb
Adamant
252 Atk 252 Spe 6 HP
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Dance

You'll out speed and be able to OHKO a Salamence/Zapdos with Stone Edge after a Dragon Dance.

Change Infernape to the standard mix attacker set:

Infernape @ Life Orb
24 Atk 220 Spe 252 SpAtk
Naive
- Grass Knot
- Flamethrower/Fire Blast
- Close Combat
- Nasty Plot

Fire Blast is prefered if you want more power than flamethrower. Flamethrower is if you want more accuracy.

This will handle your Celebi problem quite nicely as well.

Salamence @

Matthew

oh is this a WiFi team?

That case just use this set:

BLissey @ Leftovers
Bold
200 HP 252 Def 56 SpDef
Seismic Toss
Softboled
Thunder Wave
Flamethrower

Flamethrower is to catch those Scizor's on the switch in.

alright but i still like the idea of protect and softboiled just to piss people off what nature should my starmie be timid for sp atk or jolly for speed

Matthew

You have choice scarf, run Modest.

Give Dos Life Orb too, and change the infernape spread to the one I listed above.

not a big fan of life orb on ape just cuz idk i've always liked him sashed cuz he dies rather easy if u know what i mean so i like it so no matter what i usually at least get on attack

ok changed my mix ape into a mix flygon flamethrower is same as ape flygon has roost over nasty plot because i like life, paired with life-orb roost is very nice. earthquake hits alot hard and than dragon claw it strong against everything except steel and that is takin out by fire moves

than i switched my starmie into a porygon-z i like the set i have on z because the nasty plot and charge beam work well together and help his sp atk raise also i think that the use of signal beam could be nice catch a few alakazam's or cressila's off guard

hey can i pretty please get some help my team really needs it the mix flygon is really nice cuz fire blast is way stronger than fire punch also i wanna switch his nature to either timid or jolly to up spped or sp attack

and i really need help with porygon z move list

Not too sure why Porygon Z has nasty plot when its choiced... but have this:

Porygon-z @ Choice Scarf
Adaptability
4 Hp, 252 Atk, 252 Speed
Hp Fighting
Tri Attack
Dark Pulse
Ice Beam/Thunderbolt, play around and see what works for you.

hmm i like that spread but not a big fan of tri attack i like dark pulse and hp fighting

how about
hp fighting
dark pulse
charge beam
icebeam

so he is a beam beamer with sp atk boost hp fighting to take out heatran ttar and all and dark pulse to clean up against everything else

dont know if i like the scarf on hmm cuz i really like the nasty plot on him so i might ditch scarf ffor nasty plot line up

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I am locking this thread, as it is explicitly stated that you are not to have more than one "legitimate" bump just to "force" people to rate your team. Be thankful with the advice you have gotten in the mean time.

I would strongly advise waiting before you post another thread - perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the game a bit more, and then go ahead and see how successful RMT threads are set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)