Realm of the mad god

So this game has one of the worst communities I've ever seen, even worse than Xbox Live and that's saying something. There are so many asshole thieves and scammers that all of the pieces of shit players in this game outweigh the decent players like 20:1. Even though I've gotten over the fact that if you play the game, you will lose good items and good rolls, the community still sucks dick and ruins the game as a whole. Until they create a good trading system or private servers, (as in places where you and one or a few people that you select can go privately so you don't get stolen from, [thanks for removing tutorials dumbass staff,]) I'll try to avoid this game

is the knight any good? ive ben planning to get it but i cant get my guy up to level 20.....any tips?
Just get a Ravenheart, Dragonscale, and Steel Helm. If you use those, getting a warrior to 20 shouldn't be hard. And yes the knight is worth getting

I know where you are coming from Zacchaeus. The community is filled with dicks. I'm sorry about that asshole.

There are dicks no matter where you go. Just gotta learn to deal with it. Or just trade with high-profile players and be careful so nobody ninjas.

Prolonged exposure to nexus could also lead to community rage.

FINALLY :D
I got the Knight, but not how you would think. I joined the busiest server and there was a mass group of people killing monsters. It was raining xp. Which is better, the Knight or Paladin?

FINALLY :D
I got the Knight, but not how you would think. I joined the busiest server and there was a mass group of people killing monsters. It was raining xp. Which is better, the Knight or Paladin?
Knight is arguably better for soloing thanks to the shield stun, but paladins function better in groups. Shields offer a defense boost just like helmets, seals offer healing. Basically just pick one

Alright, thanks for that.
Anyways what are your guys usernames? Im Mack and most of the time I either play on the Medusa or Cyclops servers. Wbu guys?

Go fuck yourself Shen. Stole an agate from me in a trade with tdubs. At least agate is one of the cheapest tops...

FUCCKKKK
Got to level 19, and had the Mithril Daggers. MITHRIL DAGGERS (And other awesome stuff, but you get what I mean.)

Same thing happened with the Knight, and I had a RAVENHEART SWORD!
ARGRGRGESCLDKFZJSDNFVCLK;SDNV

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
FUCCKKKK
Got to level 19, and had the Mithril Daggers. MITHRIL DAGGERS (And other awesome stuff, but you get what I mean.)

Same thing happened with the Knight, and I had a RAVENHEART SWORD!
ARGRGRGESCLDKFZJSDNFVCLK;SDNV
i'll give you something good if you get to level 20 without dying. also, FUCK MMOHUT and or /v/! lagging up shit like mofos. I just got back to school with a 100 mb/s connection and i STILL lag.

So much fucking lag. I hate it. Seriously, I've had 2 characters die because of it.

I'm sick of hearing "How do you sell things in this game" and/or "Is there PvP" and/or "How to get good items" and/or "How do you get gold".

Also, I'm getting annoyed hearing people say "I'm trading <insert shitty item such as mith armor> for a good bow.

GO ON THE FUCKING WIKI.

Shit.......My level 20 Archer dude died.......I had Golden Bow, Elvencraft Quiver, and Drake Hide Armor.......Stupid lag.
I also got my Elvencraft quiver stolen from me before I died, I dont know how.

Trickster just released. New Graphics update on Armor/Knight is awesome

but I rather leave that since Quest bosses are no longer viewed throughout the map nor are they color coordinated.

You must now be in proximity to them to be notified

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUck! My Knight, which I put like 20 def pots into, had an Archon and Deso, and had maxed attack and defense just got Medusa raped. I'm going to kill somebody. Also, people like Uropa are thee biggest assholes I've ever seen. He has seriously stole and drank my pots like 20 times. WHAT A DICK. I swear, the trad system in this game needs to be fixed.

Don't worry, your gear is easy to replace. Att and def are the 2 most common pots also. You'll be fine.

People need to stop bitching about assholes, they're there, nothing you can do, just deal with it.

Generic, Simplistic, smooth and full of action.
Why is it that amazing games like this stay underground and hidden from so many people?

Does anyone know where they originally found this game? You know, other than here?

Don't worry, your gear is easy to replace. Att and def are the 2 most common pots also. You'll be fine.

People need to stop bitching about assholes, they're there, nothing you can do, just deal with it.
I did not enjoy getting that Archon. Some of us are not as lucky with the event bosses to have THREE skies (REY).

Very good point
The Knight is by far my favourite class duie to the fact that once you have the right weapons andstuff, the only downside is its range. And it can take hits like boss.
Havent tried the trickster yet, is it any good?

I took a Trick to lvl20 the first day the test build was open. I found that the decoy was kinda limited in that: 1) it didn't block bullets, 2) it was stationary, 3) it draws aggro like a player (if it's closest to the creep). I haven't checked to see if it's been changed at all. Some people want it to absorb bullets, others want it to do damage somehow (like a turret or bomb), others want it to walk in the direction you were walking when placing it. Play around with it and see whatcha think.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Thats a fuckin awesome name

I got a rogue with the cloak of the planewalker and ring of para spd :D
at the very least go with para atk if you can find one, para def is probably best. but noice! planewalker is really cool if you can deal with the whole teleporting thing.

DIIIIIEEEEED :O
Btw thx for the advice.
But now Im going to try and do everything by hand and feel the proud joy of defeating a powerful monster and getting its item.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)