RedHood's Trade Shop - New Trade shop HP Pokemons, Cool Pokeballs -Update New Pokemons Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can breed another nature if you like it will just take me a day or two, if you are still interested what nature would you like?

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Thanks a lot for the trade Trainer_Zero :) Im gonna be breeding more pokemons if you see anything else later that catch your eye let me know there are other stuff I may be interested. Thanks again and enjoy :)
Awesome. I'm actually interested in a lot more xD

Hi nice thread you have. Ill be interested in a 5iv adamant rufflet and a female 5iv careful skiddo in a nest ball. I can do either the hp fire magnemite or hp figthing yanmask for them.
Thank you ! And sure ill take HP fire magnimite than :) Ill let you know when they are done breeding

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hi I think you gave me a wrong Moltres by accident, I got one that is lv100 in a repeat ball with hp,sp.def and speed instead of the one with 31/xx/23/31/31/31 master ball
I'm sorry, that's the only one I have. I must have put a typo. Again, I'm sorry :(

Edit: did u want the hp ice moltres? I must have cloned the wrong one >.<

Edit 2: Is it possible I could get an HP Ground Yanma? I meant to type HP because I wanted the special ball but I guess I didn't x.xill return the other Yanma u have me, you can keep the grass moltres, and I'll get u the ice moltres.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, that's the only one I have. I must have put a typo. Again, I'm sorry :(

Edit: did u want the hp ice moltres? I must have cloned the wrong one >.<

Edit 2: Is it possible I could get an HP Ground Yanma? I meant to type HP because I wanted the special ball but I guess I didn't x.xill return the other Yanma u have me, you can keep the grass moltres, and I'll get u the ice moltres.
Hi I got the HP Ice moltres but I though the grass one that we traded doesnt match what you have in your trade will you do the 6iv hasty xerneas instead and yeap we can switch the Yanmas.

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hi I got the HP Ice moltres but I though the grass one that we traded doesnt match what you have in your trade will you do the 6iv hasty xerneas instead and yeap we can switch the Yanmas.
Yeah sorry about the moltres, seems like I checked it wrong >.<

Yes, hasty is fine. I'll go do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)