RedHood's Trade Shop - New Trade shop HP Pokemons, Cool Pokeballs -Update New Pokemons Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jean, I'm interested in a few of your Special ball Pokemon. I don't have much time to breed at the moment so I'm only interested in the Female Sudowoodo in a Level Ball (don't care about egg moves, ivs, level).

Having a quick look through my Dream Ball list the competitive females (can be 5iv, any nature, HA, Lv. 1) I have are:
Scraggy
Heracross

If one these two don't interest you I can tell you my whole list of Dream Ball/Apricorn Ball Pokemon.
I can breed them to be 5iv, but I prefer to trade for a non-5iv for a non-5iv (ie. I don't care if the Sudowoodo is 5iv or not) because I like breeding for 5ivs for myself.
Thanks and hope you're interested!
Hi, unfortunately all my pokemons are 5ivs or HP spreads I dont save my spitbacks. The pokemon Ill be interested on will be a female 5iv adamant intimidate scraggy with egg moves.

Nice trade thread you have. I'm really interested in a female timid HP ice moonball Houndour. Unfortunately I'm limited to what I can offer you because you seem to have almost anything worthwhile I can trade. I can offer you this though: 2 Ability Capsules + a female Unaware Wooper in Dreamball with egg move recover (IVs random but useful for breeding purposes). I can also offer you instead an adamant male Talonflame (gale wing) in regular pokeball with 31/31/31/31/31/31 and EV trained 252HP/252Atk/4Sdef + your choice of either 1 ability capsule or the Wooper spitback I mentioned. Alternately, I can breed the Wooper if you would prefer (female dreamball HA 5 IV).
Hi, thank you :) unfortunately I really dont need the ability capsules or the Talonflame.Im interested in the female dream ball unaware wooper if it had 5ivs and either careful or relaxed and has recover and curse as egg moves. For HP pokemons I do 2:1 just let me know if you have any other interesting female pokemon and we can work something out :)

You've got a BUNCH of stuff! Nice!
CMT for female HP fire Abra, female Corphish and 31/x/31/31/31/31 Mewtwo.

Seeing how you have so many HP pokemon, I was wondering if you could consider a breeding project for a 31/30/30/31/31/31 Chimchar w/T-punch, Fake out? If it's too much I fully understand.
Hi,thanks. Im sorry but I didnt see anything i need at the moment. I actually going to be breeding some naive Hp ice chimchars with egg moves this week so you can check out later in the week.

Hi, unfortunately all my pokemons are 5ivs or HP spreads I dont save my spitbacks. The pokemon Ill be interested on will be a female 5iv adamant intimidate scraggy with egg moves.
I've got a 4 iv scraggy. I'll try breeding a 5 iv from it. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Hi, thank you :) unfortunately I really dont need the ability capsules or the Talonflame.Im interested in the female dream ball unaware wooper if it had 5ivs and either careful or relaxed and has recover and curse as egg moves. For HP pokemons I do 2:1 just let me know if you have any other interesting female pokemon and we can work something out :)
Okay that sounds fair enough. A Female 5IV Careful/Relaxed Dreamball Wooper with HA and egg moves Recover and Curse + something else. For the second mon, can I interest you in a Female Calm Espurr with its HA and all four egg moves it gets plus your choice to have it in a Luxury ball or Dive ball.

Okay that sounds fair enough. A Female 5IV Careful/Relaxed Dreamball Wooper with HA and egg moves Recover and Curse + something else. For the second mon, can I interest you in a Female Calm Espurr with its HA and all four egg moves it gets plus your choice to have it in a Luxury ball or Dive ball.
Yeap that will work. The 5iv HA Wooper + 5iv calm HA Espurr can you breed it in a luxury ball. thanks

Yes I can do the luxury ball Espurr. So to recap everything, Female 5IV Dream Ball HA Wooper (ether Relaxed or Careful) with recover and Curse as well as a Female 5IV Luxury Ball HA Calm Espurr with all four egg moves for your Female Timid Moon Ball HP Ice Houndour with 31/x/30/31/31/31.

The only thing is that I need a day or two to breed these because I don't have them on hand. Is that okay?

Yes I can do the luxury ball Espurr. So to recap everything, Female 5IV Dream Ball HA Wooper (ether Relaxed or Careful) with recover and Curse as well as a Female 5IV Luxury Ball HA Calm Espurr with all four egg moves for your Female Timid Moon Ball HP Ice Houndour with 31/x/30/31/31/31.

The only thing is that I need a day or two to breed these because I don't have them on hand. Is that okay?
Yeap thats the trade and sounds good just send me a pm when you have them ready Ill put the hp ice female houndour aside for you. thanks

I don't know if you would be interested but i could give you an hp fire timid shiny protean froakie for one of those poochyenas'?

Yeap thats fine take your time. Just pm me when you have it ready.
Sorry for the late response, I was occupied for longer than I expected. But I can go online now.
So a Female Adamant 5iv Intimate Dream Ball Scraggy for a Female 5iv Level Ball Sudowoodo?
My IGN is Ash
Thanks!

CMT

Female
Poison Touch
Adamant
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak

FEMALE
tangela
Regenerator
Bold
31/xx/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed
M:3 F:3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)