Trait: Rough Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
IVs: 24 SAtk
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

I've used garchomp once or twice, and when I do, I usually set up one swords dance and sweep, except if a Weavile or Greninja, etc, ice beams and outspeeds me. I can usually predict this and swap into tentacruel/florges quickly, but sometimes I miss the chance. I think I have a pretty good one here.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 224 HP / 252 Def / 32 SDef
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird

Skarmory is great paired with tentacruel in my opinion, if a fire type or electric type move is incoming, I can switch into gliscor or tentacruel to tank the hit. I honestly have nothing else to say other than that, its a great paired lead. (Should gliscor be a possible anti lead with a taunt/icefang setup?)

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spd
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Protect

Rapid spinner, two layers of spikes to avoid later Toxic's. My only problem is psychics, physicals, or the combined. Really like this guy, one of my favorites. (Should I switch to icebeam instead of protect?)

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 40 Def / 224 Spd
Impish Nature
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Protect
- Earthquake

Used to counter those pesky Aegislash, and as a wall. I assume you already knew that however. Modifications could be made but this seems like a good set up. Could add an icefang set in, to deal with florges's switch outs

Florges @ Leftovers
Trait: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Nature: Calm
-Wish
-Protect
-Aromatherapy/Toxic
-Moon Blast

Basically, another garchomp/dragonite/goodra counter, easy switch outs for me and prediction to switch out into tentacruel or gliscor.

Greninja@ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty / Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump / Surf
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn

Unsure on hydro pump or surf, let me know (Pesky hydro misses) And I love uturn's oppurtunity. Change the moveset or am I good?

I've tested this team only a few times in competetive (10-20 battles) and have ran into the common problems and sufficiencies stated above. If I'm missing anything, or have obvious holes I haven't had the courtesy to come upon, let me know, thanks!

And by the way, Im open to replacing Skarmory with Tyranitar and MAYBE tentacruel with a mandibuzz in that case, Im basically looking for a lead/anti lead and something to set up rocks, if that helps with decisions. Im definetly keeping Gliscor, Greninja, and Garchomp though, unless you say they're really bringing my team down. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)