Revising of a battle tower team

Discussion in 'Stark Mountain' started by thawigga, Oct 2, 2011.

1. thawigga

thawigga

so this is the battle tower team i currently have
    [​IMG]
    Starmie
    Expert Belt
    Modest (+SpAtk -Atk)
    Natural Cure
    252 SpAtk /252 Spd
    - Surf
    - Psychic
    - Ice Beam
    - Thunderbolt

[​IMG]

Staraptor
    Sharp Beak/ Focus Sash
    Jolly (+Spd -SpAtk)
    Intimidate
    252 Spd / 252 Atk
    - U-Turn
    - Roost
    - Brave Bird
    - Close Combat

[​IMG]
    Camerupt
    Life Orb
    Rash (+SpAtk -SpDef)
    40 Atk / 252 SpAtk / 216 Speed
    Solid Rock
    - Rock Polish
    - Fire Blast
    - Earth Power
    - Explosion

I was wondering how i could make this team better. my strategy is kill as many as i can with Starmie if he gets statused switch in to Camerupt or Raptor depending on the pokemon. if i switch in to Rupt and its the last pokemon ill just explode if its second or first rock polish and then Blast/Power. If Staraptor depending on the type usually Brave Bird. If Rock, Normal, Steel, Ice, or Dark Close Combat. Psychic U-Turn to Starmie. Focus Sash is to withstand Sheer Cold Walrein then close combat OHKO. I was thinking Pursuit on Raptor Sans U-turn. So I can handle Ghosts aswell. Please rate. And if you think something is wrong give examples of a fix aswell. Thank you.
  2. gyarados35

gyarados35

I have used Starmie in the Battle tower as the lead in 3 vs 3. Your team is quite good, I cant think of any counter except a swampert vs your starmie, or a faster starmie vs your starmie(both situations Happened to me and ended my streak terribly) OR that a snorlax is a lead, you switch to staraptor, but snorlax uses a rock-type move (Happened twice to me)
    I use a Starmie, Lead Infernape and Garchomp and rarely make up to the 55th win.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)