1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Revising of a battle tower team

Discussion in 'Stark Mountain' started by thawigga, Oct 2, 2011.

1. thawigga

thawigga

so this is the battle tower team i currently have
    [​IMG]
    Starmie
    Expert Belt
    Modest (+SpAtk -Atk)
    Natural Cure
    252 SpAtk /252 Spd
    - Surf
    - Psychic
    - Ice Beam
    - Thunderbolt

[​IMG]

Staraptor
    Sharp Beak/ Focus Sash
    Jolly (+Spd -SpAtk)
    Intimidate
    252 Spd / 252 Atk
    - U-Turn
    - Roost
    - Brave Bird
    - Close Combat

[​IMG]
    Camerupt
    Life Orb
    Rash (+SpAtk -SpDef)
    40 Atk / 252 SpAtk / 216 Speed
    Solid Rock
    - Rock Polish
    - Fire Blast
    - Earth Power
    - Explosion

I was wondering how i could make this team better. my strategy is kill as many as i can with Starmie if he gets statused switch in to Camerupt or Raptor depending on the pokemon. if i switch in to Rupt and its the last pokemon ill just explode if its second or first rock polish and then Blast/Power. If Staraptor depending on the type usually Brave Bird. If Rock, Normal, Steel, Ice, or Dark Close Combat. Psychic U-Turn to Starmie. Focus Sash is to withstand Sheer Cold Walrein then close combat OHKO. I was thinking Pursuit on Raptor Sans U-turn. So I can handle Ghosts aswell. Please rate. And if you think something is wrong give examples of a fix aswell. Thank you.
  2. gyarados35

gyarados35

I have used Starmie in the Battle tower as the lead in 3 vs 3. Your team is quite good, I cant think of any counter except a swampert vs your starmie, or a faster starmie vs your starmie(both situations Happened to me and ended my streak terribly) OR that a snorlax is a lead, you switch to staraptor, but snorlax uses a rock-type move (Happened twice to me)
    I use a Starmie, Lead Infernape and Garchomp and rarely make up to the 55th win.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)