Life Orb
Rash (+SpAtk -SpDef)
40 Atk / 252 SpAtk / 216 Speed
Solid Rock
- Rock Polish
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Explosion

I was wondering how i could make this team better. my strategy is kill as many as i can with Starmie if he gets statused switch in to Camerupt or Raptor depending on the pokemon. if i switch in to Rupt and its the last pokemon ill just explode if its second or first rock polish and then Blast/Power. If Staraptor depending on the type usually Brave Bird. If Rock, Normal, Steel, Ice, or Dark Close Combat. Psychic U-Turn to Starmie. Focus Sash is to withstand Sheer Cold Walrein then close combat OHKO. I was thinking Pursuit on Raptor Sans U-turn. So I can handle Ghosts aswell. Please rate. And if you think something is wrong give examples of a fix aswell. Thank you.

I have used Starmie in the Battle tower as the lead in 3 vs 3. Your team is quite good, I cant think of any counter except a swampert vs your starmie, or a faster starmie vs your starmie(both situations Happened to me and ended my streak terribly) OR that a snorlax is a lead, you switch to staraptor, but snorlax uses a rock-type move (Happened twice to me)
I use a Starmie, Lead Infernape and Garchomp and rarely make up to the 55th win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)