Risa's Poképorium! - On Hiatus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toki Hakurei Your Mawile is ready. Let me know when you can trade.

HookEm549 Alrighty. I'll let you know when Swablu and Eevee are ready for trade. ^.^ There's a few people in front of you so it'll be a day or two wait.

Interested in...
Poochyena
Run Away
Adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Play Rough/Thunder Fang/Fire Fang/Poison Fang

I have my own trade thread in my signature. I hope something interests you.

TheGamedawg I don't suppose any of your pokemon are in something besides a pokeball? Such as a nest, dive, etc. ball? I'm mainly just looking to trade for special pokeball females. ^^' If all of them are in the standard pokeballs though, I'd mainly be interested in your Deino. Do you mind if the Poochyena has flawed 5IVs though? I have quite a few flawled 5IV ones on hand, so I'd be able to trade one asap. Otherwise it'll take me a couple days to breed your request since I have a few request before yours.

Eevee
Female Please
12.5% Female Ratio! <--- realize this
Anticipation
Modest
Can be random perfect 5 IVs
Synchronoise ~ Wish ~ Curse ~ Covet

Interested in this! Still have the HP Ice electrike

Last edited:
TheGamedawg I don't suppose any of your pokemon are in something besides a pokeball? Such as a nest, dive, etc. ball? I'm mainly just looking to trade for special pokeball females. ^^' If all of them are in the standard pokeballs though, I'd mainly be interested in your Deino. Do you mind if the Poochyena has flawed 5IVs though? I have quite a few flawled 5IV ones on hand, so I'd be able to trade one asap. Otherwise it'll take me a couple days to breed your request since I have a few request before yours.
I wouldn't mind trading the Deino for a Poochyena. However, since you're so interested in special balls I actually looked though all of my female Pokemon and made a quick list. I'll get the Deino ready but if anything in the list below interests you, just say so and I'll trade one of these instead.
The Scyther is in a Safari Ball
The Sentret is in a Dream Ball
The Gligar is in a Timer Ball
The Noibats are in Luxury Balls
Sorry to have to do this but I never saw the appeal in special balls before, so I never mentioned them in my thread. I might start though since people seem to keep asking about them. Thanks!

Mental_Psyduck I'll trade one for the HP Ice Elektrike. :3 Just a heads up it'll be a couple of days at least since I have two Eevees ahead of yours and even though one of them is a spitback the first one keeps obstinately giving me batches of all males. x_x I'll let you know as soon as I have your Eevee ready though!

TheGamedawg If the Sentret is female and has the ability Frisk than I'd be interested in that. Otherwise I'll stick to the Deino. :) (and were you fine with an imperfect 5IV Poochyena? just wanna make sure before we trade)

Jellicent's Garden Do you mean a friend ball Yanma? I don't have one in a level ball. >.< I'd be interested in your Growlithe though if it has egg moves. Also would you prefer trading spit backs or perfect 5IV spreads?
Oh yes I meant Friend Ball, I always get confused between these two hehehe. Anyway, Growlithe has Flare Blitz, Close Combat and Morning sun as egg moves. I'm more interested in a spitback of Yanma since I plan to breed it with a hidden power. :)

Arhan I didn't miss your order. I asked you a question on the previous page about which ones to breed flawless. For the HP Ground Ditto I'll automatically breed two flawless (one of these I'd prefer to be Gastly since it is one of the few I have a flawless version of in stock). Feel free to choose one more you'd like bred with a flawless spread, however that leaves the remaining three pokemon you requested from me.

I am not currently breeding Marill competitively as it's on my coming soon list, therefore it will automatically be a spit back. If you breed Chikorita with a flawless spread, I can breed the remaining two pokemon with flawless spreads or, if you choose to breed Roselia with a flawless spread, then I can breed one of them flawless. Or, if you just want to give me spitbacks/imperfect 5IVs for both Chikorita and Roselia, that's fine as well. I just need to know because I'd prefer not to spend time breeding a flawless spread if I'm not getting the same in return. Hopefully this makes sense as well since I was having trouble with how to word it. @.@

Once you let me know your decision though, I will start breeding your order.

Jellicent's Garden No problem! I'll be happy to trade you a spitback. I don't have one on hand though and it's getting late where I am, so I'm rather tired. However, I'll breed one real quick in the morning and let you know when I'm able to trade.

Arhan I didn't miss your order. I asked you a question on the previous page about which ones to breed flawless. For the HP Ground Ditto I'll automatically breed two flawless (one of these I'd prefer to be Gastly since it is one of the few I have a flawless version of in stock). Feel free to choose one more you'd like bred with a flawless spread, however that leaves the remaining three pokemon you requested from me.

I am not currently breeding Marill competitively as it's on my coming soon list, therefore it will automatically be a spit back. If you breed Chikorita with a flawless spread, I can breed the remaining two pokemon with flawless spreads or, if you choose to breed Roselia with a flawless spread, then I can breed one of them flawless. Or, if you just want to give me spitbacks/imperfect 5IVs for both Chikorita and Roselia, that's fine as well. I just need to know because I'd prefer not to spend time breeding a flawless spread if I'm not getting the same in return. Hopefully this makes sense as well since I was having trouble with how to word it. @.@

Once you let me know your decision though, I will start breeding your order.

Jellicent's Garden No problem! I'll be happy to trade you a spitback. I don't have one on hand though and it's getting late where I am, so I'm rather tired. However, I'll breed one real quick in the morning and let you know when I'm able to trade.
All spits

I doubt to be able to get the Growlithe(female I suppose, right?) before tomorrow btw, so there's no need to rush. Will pm you when it's done. ^^

Mental_Psyduck I'll trade one for the HP Ice Elektrike. :3 Just a heads up it'll be a couple of days at least since I have two Eevees ahead of yours and even though one of them is a spitback the first one keeps obstinately giving me batches of all males. x_x I'll let you know as soon as I have your Eevee ready though!

TheGamedawg If the Sentret is female and has the ability Frisk than I'd be interested in that. Otherwise I'll stick to the Deino. :) (and were you fine with an imperfect 5IV Poochyena? just wanna make sure before we trade)
Yeah, I'd be find with that. I'll get the Sentret ready. It doesn't state this in the description but I would like the Poochyena to be female as well. Also, I would like the imperfect IV to be either HP, Attack or Defense. It with save me a lot of time with my limited options for Dittos.

Yeah, I'd be find with that. I'll get the Sentret ready. It doesn't state this in the description but I would like the Poochyena to be female as well. Also, I would like the imperfect IV to be either HP, Attack or Defense. It with save me a lot of time with my limited options for Dittos.
All the ones I have on hand are females, so no worries. I'm sure I have one missing one of those three as well so I'll go ahead and choose one of them. Just let me know when you've got the Sentret ready. :)

Good luck on your thread! =).
Thanks!

All the ones I have on hand are females, so no worries. I'm sure I have one missing one of those three as well so I'll go ahead and choose one of them. Just let me know when you've got the Sentret ready. :)

Thanks!
Mine is ready too, and I've already added your code. I'll be online for the next several hours.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hi, CMT for this. Female of course. I would prefer doing spitback for spitback.
Pidgey

Keen Eye or Tangled Feet
Jolly ~ 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Defog ~ Air Cutter ~ Brave Bird ~ Pursuit

Hi, CMT for this. Female of course. I would prefer doing spitback for spitback.
I'd like a female level ball Doduo please. Spitbacks are fine as well. I'm actually breeding a Pidgey spitback for someone else right now, so I'll breed for yours at the same time and should be able to trade for it shortly. I'll let you know. :)

hi can you cmt for a male:
Snorunt
Moody.

Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Hex ~ Spikes ~ Disable ~ Weather Ball
Can I get a female heavy ball Slakoth? And are you sure you want a male? Just thought I'd double check. I'll breed it after I finish a few other requests and should have it ready for trade on Saturday if that's okay. :)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I'd like a female level ball Doduo please. Spitbacks are fine as well. I'm actually breeding a Pidgey spitback for someone else right now, so I'll breed for yours at the same time and should be able to trade for it shortly. I'll let you know. :)

Can I get a female heavy ball Slakoth? And are you sure you want a male? Just thought I'd double check. I'll breed it after I finish a few other requests and should have it ready for trade on Saturday if that's okay. :)
Oh I'm sorry, I don't need it anymore :[
I'll come back to you if I need anything else though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)