ORAS OU Rise of the Six

So this is the team I've been using for a bit now and has shown some pretty decent result's. So far every member has proven them self's and have at one point or another earned there keep.

pidgeot-mega.gif
706.gif
260.gif
lickilicky.gif
Breloom_Shiny_XY.gif
530.gif

Providence (Pidgeot-Mega) (M) @ Pidgeotite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 Spe
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost

The mega I have built this team around and my personal favorite, Hurricane is an insane stab move that hit's like a truck and has a pretty good effect (Confusion hax have won me game's). Heatwave is another good move that has decent coverage over a few type's such as steel and ice. I personally use HP Ice to smack around many a dragon type (looking at you Garchomp, Dragonite, and Salamence) and usulay OHKO after stealth rock damage in most cases, and also to hit Landorous-T and Gliscore hard, and by that I mean OHKO. While I use roost to regain health in key opportunities. I run Timid to max it's speed and out speed many other base 108 Pokemon where Modest would not out speed.

Zone (Goodra) (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Earthquake

What can I say Goodra is great. She is my special off-tank, she hit's like a truck can get hit and keep's going. Draco Meteor for raw damage and KO potential, Fire Blast because F@#$ Ferrowthorn and the like, Sludge Bomb for them Fairy's who can't KO me with there moon blasts but I can easily 2HKO them, and Earthquake backed by a decent atk even un-invested and with Modest can hit for a fair amount and even KO Heatran's who try to wall me. I also run 16 speed to out speed Adamant Azumaril and KO or revenge kill it. Goodra has shown me that you don't need to be a meta friendly Garchomp and Salamence to be a strong Dragon type.

Swampert (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Stealth Rock

Swampert (Nickname pending) is my go to setter and lead able to set almost every time with out a hitch. Even against common leads such as Ferrowthorn I throw him out(With reason), Thank's to Goodra's sap sipper and most people's greed to KO I can get a free atk boost and power up Goodra's EQ and follow with a fire blast KO. Other then that swampert tank's hit's well and set's up Stealth rock's. Also Physical attackers will find in very off-putting to hit me while I have rocky helmet. I run mixed Swampert due to his good move-pool EQ hit's fair, I fish for scald burn's for a buff in tankyness and cripple physical attackers, and ice beam for all those too common dragon/flying/ground type's and even able to OHKO a few after rocky helmet damage.

Dough boy (Lickilicky) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Knock Off

The Odd ball on the team, to be honest not even I thought Lickilikcky would have ended up on this team. His hefty @$* rolled into my heart as my dedicated cleric. I went trough a phase where I was trying clerics form A to B and none sat right with me, Until l I was like "Hmmmmm maybe him?". He has proven to be a reliable cleric with his great neutral bulk good move pool and the ability Oblivious not allowing him to be taunted letting him do his thing, This guy can take any Neutral hit well and go on to knock off items from key opponents's. Plus he is a wild card to many opponent's due to his unpredictability.

Autumn (Breloom) (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Tomb
- Spore

Word's can't describe Breloom, but i'll try. It's just great, great attack, great move pool, and great ability. Breloom's great attack allows him to hit almost everything hard, Technician's boost is great.I use the usual Mach punch for a heavy hitting priority move able to OHKO Greninja and revenge kill others. Bullet seed for insane damage with just 2-3 hit's 5 hit's are just crazy, and it can break sash's if SR ain't there. and rock tomb for a solid rock move with the ability to slow down threats's, survive with focus sash and finish off with a faster priority Mach punch, or bullet seed. Running Jolly 252 spd is where spore come's in and allows me to sleep a good majority of Pokemon who have better speed but are not invested into allowing me to out speed them and giving me a solid edge.

Rufus (Excadrill) (M) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Last but not least Excadrill, My rapid spinner and back up Physical sweeper. Great attack decent bulk and good speed allow him to clear hazard's or bully thing's around. He is a all around amazing Pokemon, I use air balloon to cover it's ground weakness and get free switch's into EQ locked foe's or predictions. Having mold breaker allows him to possibly OHKO Rotom-W or OHKO him after SR which is paramount and OHKO Gengar's who think there slick enough to take a rapid spin and get away with it. Also a solid Fairy counter/check with Iron head or EQ if they are part steel.

That's it for the team, I think I covered all my bases pretty well. Comment on what you think, any little thing could help so don't leave anything out in the comment's. Thank's for the help in advance.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)